Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Unread 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM

Arrow 7 Planets In Pisces New Moon: I Feel My Feelings

Gemini Astrology Update
"Pisces New Moon (March 11) and Equinox"

Latest astrology news from Hawaii Astrologers Joseph Mina and Kathryn Andren Mina:

More details and chart illustrations for this emotional New Moon, in our latest Gemini Astrology Update.

7 planets in Pisces! A strong water vibration to ride the wave of emotion: energy in motion. Art, poetry, music and meditation are keys for connection during this magical month.

Update features Kathryn's "I Feel My Feelings" rap, and our latest podcast about this New Moon/Equinox vibe.

Feeling stuck in the cosmic soup? Aries Equinox arrives on March 20th for the turning of the astrological year, anticipate initiating new projects into early April.

Aloha from Hawaii Island, Joseph

Bina (03-13-2013), Caro (03-12-2013)
Unread 03-12-2013, 09:46 AM

Re: 7 Planets In Pisces New Moon: I Feel My Feelings

there is a great deal of restless energy around. At work I feel like we are playing a game of chess two moves to the right, three back, one to the side.

so hopefully all these ideas and inspiration will find a focus and direction at full moon.

there is a number of flu like symptoms around - more than usual. I guess a clearing of sorts.

Occuring in my 4th and 5th house, I have had some amazing momements of inspiration and luck, so hope that i can ground this in reality as we move thro march to april.

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Unread 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM

Re: 7 Planets In Pisces New Moon: I Feel My Feelings

Indeed Caro. There is an undertone...a rhythm building under the radar that is creating a strong stirring around the planet. By summer, I suspect this stirring will start to become a loud roar. At the end of the July, Jupiter and Mars in square/opposition to Uranus/Pluto, respectively and Sun square Saturn seem like good catalysts for raising the bar. N'est pas?

Tags
aries, equinox, feel, feelings, mercury retrograde, moon, pisces, pisces new moon, planets