Lajjitaadi Avashtas Tele-Class: Learn the Most Important Planetary Combinations

Ryan Kurczak

Lajjitaadi Avashtas Tele Class Link

(This class is applicable to both Western and Vedic Astrologers.)

There are specific planetary combinations called Lajiitaadi Avashtas that explain the state of our planets. They explain the real reasons why Saturn can be so difficult! Not because of his innate cruelty, but because he has so many enemies! Saturn on his own, is great for focus, determination, hard work, the strength of your immune system and detachment, but get him mixed up with the Moon, Mars or the Sun, and you get different grades and reasons for frustrations, sorrow, illness and delay. Based on where these combinations are placed in your birth chart, can show where the most difficulties in your life are and why.

Or maybe we think Jupiter and Mercury and Venus should all get along nicely, since they are all considered gentle or benefic planets. Yet, when we look at the time period when these planets get together, we get broken expectations or are misled by false knowledge. This is not what we would think with such nice planets interacting, yet, it is true because Venus and Mercury (the micromanager and decision maker) starve Jupiter of his ability to see the bigger picture. Grace and faith are traded for the minute details!

Or maybe we have Saturn influencing our Venus. Why would this make a person a better life partner and spouse? Surely Venus would suffer at the hands of Saturn. This is not the case, because Saturn and Venus are friends. Saturn supports Venus, and gives Venus a realistic approach and understanding to love. This can contribute to longer term happiness in our life in general. (If you haven’t already, you can listen to more about this combination by clicking here: Venus in Capricorn.)

The Lajjitaadi Avashtas are planet specific. If you have your birth chart (which I can give you if you don’t), you can learn how to simply see what planets are conjunct or aspecting each other, and then we can analyze the Avashtas. Will your planets (and therefore those areas of your life represented by the planets) be:

1) Ashamed by their Enemies or Rahu and Ketu
2) Starved
3) Delighted
4) Proud
5) Agitated by being too close to the Sun

Then, you know why your experiences and those around you are the way they are, and you can deal with them appropriately.
This rarely used aspect of Jyotish has proven to be extremely accurate in understanding a person’s chart and explaining those areas that weren’t evident otherwise.

Would you like to join me on this exploration? We will use your charts to explore, that way you get direct insight into your own horoscope from this class. This will be a class done over the phone. Appropriate material will be emailed to you before the class begins.

This is a 4 week class.
Dates are February 3rd and 10th, and March 3rd and 10th.
Time will be 7-8:30 PM Eastern Time Zone.
All classes will be recorded and available as an MP3 Download. If you can’t call in, you won’t miss a class because you can listen to it later as an MP3.
Class fee is $45.00. However, this is such a fascinating topic and I want to make it available to everyone, so if you can’t afford $45.00, just tell me what you can and that will be the cost for you.
Registration ends February 1st. Payments must be received by Feb. 1 to reserve your spot.
10 participants Maximum Limit.

Send me an Email to Register.

Also, if you have friends interested in this topic and you register together, the fee goes down to $30 for two, and $25.00 for three, and $20.00 for four or more.
All Well Wishes,
Ryan Kurczak
www.ashevillevedicastrology.com