Sharing same Chinese element/sign w/grandfather: meaning or just coincidence?

ScoVirGemMan

Hello all, I was born on 13-11-73, my
grandfather on 07-08-13, therefore we both are water oxen. He passed away already but we did share several characteristics of this sign/element. I also happen to resemble him physically (similar face, body shape, height). I look up to him a lot as he was just a very good hearted, honest, straight person. I wonder whether we actually share previous lives' bonds; I know astrology can shed light on this, please let me know of your views.

Thank you very much in advance :-D

Alice McDermott

Hello all, I was born on 13-11-73, my
grandfather on 07-08-13, therefore we both are water oxen. He passed away already but we did share several characteristics of this sign/element. I also happen to resemble him physically (similar face, body shape, height). I look up to him a lot as he was just a very good hearted, honest, straight person. I wonder whether we actually share previous lives' bonds; I know astrology can shed light on this, please let me know of your views.

Thank you very much in advance :-D

Just like western astrology, the pillars in Chinese astrology can show what you have inherited from you ancestors, so it is not unusual to have the same year pillar as a grandparent - I have, my grandmother and I were both born in the year of the Water Sheep.

In addition, my month pillar, which describes the parents, is Ox - the same as my father's year pillar; my mother's hour pillar, which describes her children, is the same as my day pillar, which describes yourself .... and so on.

Alice