Has my father been cheated of the money?

SMB

3 months back my father gave cash worth 5 figures to a govt. official to get a job done. Now from the past 3 months whenever my father asks him about the progress and the documents, that govt employee is saying " Another 2 weeks...some officer on leave.....one officer has to inspect....Auditor is not there". Even yesterday when my father called him up he says he's vacationing in Mumbai :devil:....as soon as he comes back (to our city) he will handover documents....

I smell a rat here....So many things running around in my mind -

a) Has that govt employee swallowed our money/father's money?
b) Are the documents ready? (as he said)
c) Will we get those documents which are of great help to us.

My Question is : Has my father been cheated of the money by that official?

Attachments

• Cheated.png
    Cheated.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 34

rafaella

Your father is Mercury, and I'll take the gov. officer as 7th ruler Jupiter. Jupiter in detriment and combust. Jup in bad dignity is not going to behave well, and combustion shows hidden things. He is hiding something. Also Jup is conjunct SN. He is definitely not straightforward guy. Do you have a receipt of money given to him? Some type of proof?

SMB

Doomed. If whatever you have analysed is on target.....money is doomed. :sick: My mother told my father to give that official a banker's cheque in name of the department. But dont know why my father always trusts these men in coats, white-collared,officials....he gave a cheque but in the name of that official!!!

Last edited:

SMB

With that official "telling stories" everytime, I didnt have any other option than to send a "complaint" mail to the Main Office of the Water works dept. Luckily one Public Relation officer swung into action and mailed me back saying action will be quickly taken and the process will be speeded up.

Then this official ( who was playing around with us ) was at our door step with folded hands :biggrin: "Sir....What to do....work pressure...its in final stages....everything is ready....Why did you complain when my promotion is coming up". :biggrin:

Anyway, today he came again and gave us a xerox copy of the document,payment receipt and said he will be back again with the originals + another document very soon. He also requested me to send an email to the PRO stating some progress has been made so that the PRO doesnt put a black dot and spoil his chances of the promotion. :biggrin:

Whew....A relief for now.

Last edited:

creativei

Whenever there is a connection between 2nd 8th and 12th person gets cheated in money matters , even jupiter in 12th or 8th will give that loss .

in ur chart combination of 10th , 8th and 9th gives that . or sun should be in 8th or with rahu ..