My Mars conjunct my son's Chiron

Mims

My son have Chiron in 4th house in Aries. I know he is still a baby but what consurn me the most is that my natal Mars in 3th house conjunct his Chiron in his 4th house. I love him so much, he is my firts born and I dont want out natal chart to be in conflict.

[Deleted son's birth information because it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and a 5-month-old cannot consent. Also moved this post from another thread because it was off topic there. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Your Mars conjunct your son's Chiron means you were having a Chiron transit to your own Mars when he was born. What happened at that time? Were there complications in the pregnancy or the birth? Did you (or he) need surgery? Has there been any lasting effect on your health or his?

When Chiron transits your Mars, that suggests issues with your own health. Perhaps an activation of an underlying condition that you might not have known about before, or, if you have a chronic condition that was previously under control, it flares up at that time. Chiron activates whatever lifelong issues you might have. Mars tends to indicate things like surgery, injuries (particularly cuts or burns), or inflammation. While Mars effects on your health tend to be acute, not chronic, they sometimes have long term effects--for example, an injury that results in a lasting disability, or if not that, at least a permanent scar.

(Other kinds of Mars-related issues could also happen with Chiron transiting your Mars, but since you gave birth during your Chiron/Mars transit, I think health issues related to the pregnancy or the birth are the most likely manifestation.)

Last edited:

Mims

Your Mars conjunct your son's Chiron means you were having a Chiron transit to your own Mars when he was born. What happened at that time? Were there complications in the pregnancy or the birth? Did you (or he) need surgery? Has there been any lasting effect on your health or his?

When Chiron transits your Mars, that suggests issues with your own health. Perhaps an activation of an underlying condition that you might not have known about before, or, if you have a chronic condition that was previously under control, it flares up at that time. Chiron activates whatever lifelong issues you might have. Mars tends to indicate things like surgery, injuries (particularly cuts or burns), or inflammation. While Mars effects on your health tend to be acute, not chronic, they sometimes have long term effects--for example, an injury that results in a lasting disability, or if not that, at least a permanent scar.

(Other kinds of Mars-related issues could also happen with Chiron transiting your Mars, but since you gave birth during your Chiron/Mars transit, I think health issues related to the pregnancy or the birth are the most likely manifestation.)

Firt of all, thank you for the reply. I didnt have any majure issues, but it was really painfull and it lasted 2 days of having contractions but the baby culdnt get out without dictors help, pushing the baby out. I was consurned that maybe later in life it could happen my Mars could be the one that will hurt my sons chiron.

Osamenor

Staff member
I was consurned that maybe later in life it could happen my Mars could be the one that will hurt my sons chiron.

Sounds like what you're concerned about is that you would hurt your son. That's not how Chiron conjunctions in synastry work. When it's between a mother and child, the usual meaning is that something is afflicting both of them, likely to do with the circumstances of the child's birth.

I have a Chiron/Jupiter conjunction in my chart, and it's conjunct my mom's sun. In other words, her sun is conjunct my Chiron. She went through serious pregnancy complications with me and gave birth prematurely. I have dyspraxia, probably as a result of that (mild, usually not noticeable, but it's prevented me from doing some things I really wanted to do).

Note that it was nothing my mother did to me. The Chiron conjunction simply reflects the circumstances of my birth.

Mims

Sounds like what you're concerned about is that you would hurt your son. That's not how Chiron conjunctions in synastry work. When it's between a mother and child, the usual meaning is that something is afflicting both of them, likely to do with the circumstances of the child's birth.

I have a Chiron/Jupiter conjunction in my chart, and it's conjunct my mom's sun. In other words, her sun is conjunct my Chiron. She went through serious pregnancy complications with me and gave birth prematurely. I have dyspraxia, probably as a result of that (mild, usually not noticeable, but it's prevented me from doing some things I really wanted to do).

Note that it was nothing my mother did to me. The Chiron conjunction simply reflects the circumstances of my birth.
Thank you so much so replaing and I sorry for my late replay ( I have no ide why there in no notification from this forum on my phone). Yes, I was concern that somehow I hurt my sons feelings so much (his Chiron in 4th house) with me being rude (mars in 3th house). His Moon is in his 12th house but with no hard aspects from any of my planets in synastry. On the other hand afret 3 months after his birth doctors find out that I have helth problems, hyperthyroidism. Thank you for giving me some peace of midn. I have read on some other sites about this aspect between mother and child and it turns out that after some time of having beautiful relationship the child end up hateing his mother. You can imagine me as a first time mother how worried i colud be 😳

Last edited:

curiousabout77

I was wondering whether becoming a parent has triggered open wounds that have never healed by becoming a parent since it happened when there was a chiron transit. It might be better to look within yourself about what is going on and may have nothing to do with your son. Specifically, mars themed areas might have been triggered.