Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-22-2019, 11:44 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Here is a question I was asked. This chart should be read as querent in the first.

Apparently, I said the package is likely lost or stolen and that, in any event, will not be seen again. This did not go over well.

So the person has asked other practitioners (paid practitioners). I don't know if they used a horary chart. I don't think so. But all the other's asked, I believe at least 4, have said the querent will receive the package but that it will take some time. However, one person gave the date of the first of December or around that time. The second person gave December 15th or something. And I don't know about the others. I was told that the other two said this person will receive the package.

So far, however, said person has not received the package. Now I have found that (or been informed) that the package is medication. What kind of medication I asked but was not told. Suspicious.

Regardless, I was provided with tracking info and it seems to have passed customs but disappeared when handed over to USPS.

This is all I know. The person is desperate now. I cast a new chart but this is the original chart I cast. At this time, the package had "disappeared off the grid."

Am I wrong? Will this person get her package? I've heard of things showing up months later or very rare occasions.

I use 1ļ for Cazimi but ... I just don't know. It is a waxing full moon (or near full moon) and Mercury is retrograde. But is it medication or drugs? The object is clearly lost, so the Moon has priority here.

So far I'm not wrong but why would four others say that the package will come? Everyone else has said yes when I said no. Or am I being lied to?

Anyway, I was wondering what others here might think. I cast this awhile go. I'll attach the chart. I don't have time to do another reading for her.

Thank you for any of your input!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Horary_Will I Receive Package.jpg (68.4 KB, 35 views)

__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-24-2019, 07:10 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
Here is a question I was asked. This chart should be read as querent in the first.

Apparently, I said the package is likely lost or stolen and that, in any event, will not be seen again. This did not go over well.

So the person has asked other practitioners (paid practitioners). I don't know if they used a horary chart. I don't think so. But all the other's asked, I believe at least 4, have said the querent will receive the package but that it will take some time. However, one person gave the date of the first of December or around that time. The second person gave December 15th or something. And I don't know about the others. I was told that the other two said this person will receive the package.

So far, however, said person has not received the package. Now I have found that (or been informed) that the package is medication. What kind of medication I asked but was not told. Suspicious.

Regardless, I was provided with tracking info and it seems to have passed customs but disappeared when handed over to USPS.

This is all I know. The person is desperate now. I cast a new chart but this is the original chart I cast. At this time, the package had "disappeared off the grid."

Am I wrong? Will this person get her package? I've heard of things showing up months later or very rare occasions.

I use 1ļ for Cazimi but ... I just don't know. It is a waxing full moon (or near full moon) and Mercury is retrograde. But is it medication or drugs? The object is clearly lost, so the Moon has priority here.

So far I'm not wrong but why would four others say that the package will come? Everyone else has said yes when I said no. Or am I being lied to?

Anyway, I was wondering what others here might think. I cast this awhile go. I'll attach the chart. I don't have time to do another reading for her.

Thank you for any of your input!
Okay. Update. She needs this package before New Years. She contacted another person, an astrologer whose name makes me think heís from India but not sure if he used Vedic astrology. And apparently Iím wrong. My answer is wrong and sheís asked seven others, astrologer included. They all say the package will arrive. The astrologer said in a month.

Iíll admit if Iím wrong. Iíll have to if she gets the package. Also, I did this for a fee. But this could be a great reoccurring client if Iím right. (I did a second chart several weeks ago (??) and it said it will arrive. But I donít like doing a bunch of charts on the same question. But in my experience charts will say the same thing.

I wonder now. Did I miss something in this chart? Iíll be honest. I donít think itís ďmedicationĒ per se. At least nothing she has a prescription for. I believe itís ambien.

Anyway, is there something I missed in this chart or did I get it right? I consider combust. But itís only 37 minutes apart. So ... anyway, Iíll just leave it at that. Just looking for ideas.

I suppose Iíll know in a month or so but this could be a good customer as she is always with a question or needing help. Iím on her bad list I assume since sheís contacted SEVEN OTHERS on the same question. Iím doubting myself when Iím the only one that said ďno.Ē

Thanks
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cypocryphy For This Useful Post:
kalinka (12-25-2019)
  #3  
Unread 12-25-2019, 08:41 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

It is also a yes for me. The package is signified by the 3rd of the 7th because the 7th is her "business partner" she bought the book from. L9 have to make an aspect to L1, L2 or moon. Jupiter will be in conjunction with Venus L2. Jupiter is significator for L9 and the querent at the same time but I am using mars for the querent because aries is intercepted in the first house. Mars/Jupiter sextile in under one degree. So 2 indications that she will receive the package.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-25-2019, 09:02 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

What is also seen is that mercury as l7 is retrograde, which suggest that the seller send the package later than it was supposed, thereby it came to delays.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-25-2019, 10:02 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
It is also a yes for me. The package is signified by the 3rd of the 7th because the 7th is her "business partner" she bought the book from. L9 have to make an aspect to L1, L2 or moon. Jupiter will be in conjunction with Venus L2. Jupiter is significator for L9 and the querent at the same time but I am using mars for the querent because aries is intercepted in the first house. Mars/Jupiter sextile in under one degree. So 2 indications that she will receive the package.
Hey Kalinka. First, thank you for giving your input on this. I did not mean to come off like a ďguru.Ē And I saw you tried to PM me. I got a notification my mailbox is full again. I get people PMing me all the time, asking questions. Iíll have to delete some messages again. I havenít had time to come in here.

Second, this is not a ďbook.Ē This is a package containing medication. From China (or India?) I think China. So I would look at it in that context. The seller didnít ship late. I asked for the tracking number to do remote viewing. But I also used it to track it as I was starting to wonder if I was being told the truth. Anyway, the seller sent it on time. It went through customs in the USA, then disappeared after allegedly leaving a distribution center. When I cast the chart it was officially lost because no USPS tracking label had been provided and no updates after 7 days. Technically after 4 days you could consider it lost. She says she canít sleep without it. So is it medication or is it a drug now. Iíll let you decide.

Regardless, the seller didnít mail it out late. Something happened with USPS. I more can add but thatís outside of the horary chart.

Anyway, the second house for movable possessions, Mercury for all packages and things sent in the mail .... Anyway, Iíll let you read it as you will. But thatís just some feedback. (1) itís not a book (although thatís something I personally order 95 percent of the time ) and (2) the seller mailed it on time (3) there is no business partner and she is the first house with the chart I provided. Itís the US Post Office where things went awry.

I hope this helps

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-25-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-25-2019, 11:01 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Yes, I understand why you think that I thought it is a book because I choose the 3rd house. In this chart, it does not matter, which is the significator for the package because all possible significators would gives a yes for me. If we use mercury as the natural significator for the package, which is also the querents third, then we see, as you explain above, that mercury is combust and retrograde. However in such questions like this, a retrograde planet suggest delay and nevertheless the package will arrive , when the object turns direct and moving to Jupiter's direction. However mercury has to leave his current sign first... so it will probably take a long time and not in the desired time. It could be that the package will also send back to the seller, so as the seller has to send the package again. However the package is not lost. Retrograding planets always show a "coming back".
If we use the second house of the 7th, it would be mars, making an aspect with Jupiter.
If we use venus for the package-then also there will be this Venus/jupiter conjunction.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (12-26-2019)
  #7  
Unread 12-25-2019, 11:11 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
Here is a question I was asked. This chart should be read as querent in the first.

Apparently, I said the package is likely lost or stolen and that, in any event, will not be seen again. This did not go over well.

So the person has asked other practitioners (paid practitioners). I don't know if they used a horary chart. I don't think so. But all the other's asked, I believe at least 4, have said the querent will receive the package but that it will take some time. However, one person gave the date of the first of December or around that time. The second person gave December 15th or something. And I don't know about the others. I was told that the other two said this person will receive the package.

So far, however, said person has not received the package. Now I have found that (or been informed) that the package is medication. What kind of medication I asked but was not told. Suspicious.

Regardless, I was provided with tracking info and it seems to have passed customs but disappeared when handed over to USPS.

This is all I know. The person is desperate now. I cast a new chart but this is the original chart I cast. At this time, the package had "disappeared off the grid."

Am I wrong? Will this person get her package? I've heard of things showing up months later or very rare occasions.

I use 1ļ for Cazimi but ... I just don't know. It is a waxing full moon (or near full moon) and Mercury is retrograde. But is it medication or drugs? The object is clearly lost, so the Moon has priority here.

So far I'm not wrong but why would four others say that the package will come? Everyone else has said yes when I said no. Or am I being lied to?

Anyway, I was wondering what others here might think. I cast this awhile go. I'll attach the chart. I don't have time to do another reading for her.

Thank you for any of your input!
I donít want to argue with you. You said ďbook.Ē Not myself. You. I quoted everything you said. ďBusiness partnerĒ etc. This all belongs in fiction writing. Sorry but youíre being obnoxious now. And using the third house is unprecedented, but Iíll let you read it as you may. I only quoted what you said. Please donít lie now as the record is there for all to see.

Regardless, if you are right (although I sense youíre going out of your way to be contrary with me), I will tell you the truth. I have no qualms with being wrong and letting someone know if his or her prediction is correct. Iím very good about that

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-25-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-25-2019, 11:21 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

No, I know that I wrote book Because first I thought it was a book, that is why I chose the third of the 7th. Sorry for my bad english sometimes. Also I have to admit that I did not read your full first text.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-25-2019 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (12-26-2019)
  #9  
Unread 12-26-2019, 12:53 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Yes, I understand why you think that I thought it is a book because I choose the 3rd house. In this chart, it does not matter, which is the significator for the package because all possible significators would gives a yes for me. If we use mercury as the natural significator for the package, which is also the querents third, then we see, as you explain above, that mercury is combust and retrograde. However in such questions like this, a retrograde planet suggest delay and nevertheless the package will arrive , when the object turns direct and moving to Jupiter's direction. However mercury has to leave his current sign first... so it will probably take a long time and not in the desired time. It could be that the package will also send back to the seller, so as the seller has to send the package again. However the package is not lost. Retrograding planets always show a "coming back".
If we use the second house of the 7th, it would be mars, making an aspect with Jupiter.
If we use venus for the package-then also there will be this Venus/jupiter conjunction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
No, I know that I wrote book Because first I thought it was a book, that is why I chose the third of the 7th. Sorry for my bad english sometimes. Also I have to admit that I did not read your full first text.
Finally on a computer. Okay. No worries. So I'm a little confused here. You said first that it will eventually arrive to the querent. Then you say that it will return to the seller. However, you say that the querent will receive the package, so it's a "yes."

I'm not sure why you are using the 7th, but more important, you actually are saying, in effect, "yes" and "no." Will it arrive at the querent's abode to be in her possession or will it return to the seller? If it returns to the seller, then it won't arrive at the querent's home and be in her possession. It would be a new package that is sent out again.

Even more important, since this is an answer to only part of the question, the question still needs to be fully answered. The unanswered part of the question is "when will it arrive?" She has received several dates, the last of which is approximately a month (not by me).

Since you said "yes," then when will she get her package? (I'm asking because there is more to the question than just "yes" and "no") This is important and will allow me to give proper feedback.

Thank you for taking the time
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-26-2019 at 12:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-26-2019, 01:18 AM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

It is hard to see from the chart when the package could arrive. So I judged it with Kp. The chart is running through venus main period and mars sub period at this time till 23.6.2020. So at least one principial house significator must signifying each one period if we want to know if the package will arrive at all (til 23.6.) Then we could look for sub sub periods. Venus only signifies the houses 8 and 10. Mars the houses 7,8,10. So you could be indeed right. Because 8 and 10 negate the desire. 8 for obstacles and 10 as the 12th of the 11th house. 7 is neutral. However We want to see the houses 12,11,2,(1,3). if we nevertheless assume that the package will arrive in this period, then at the earlist between 22.1-17.2. in Ve/ma/Ketu dasha. Because Ketu signifies the houses 3,9,11,4,6. So at least 2 houses would be covered by ketu.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (12-26-2019)
  #11  
Unread 12-26-2019, 01:22 AM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
Finally on a computer. Okay. No worries. So I'm a little confused here. You said first that it will eventually arrive to the querent. Then you say that it will return to the seller. However, you say that the querent will receive the package, so it's a "yes."

I'm not sure why you are using the 7th, but more important, you actually are saying, in effect, "yes" and "no." Will it arrive at the querent's abode to be in her possession or will it return to the seller? If it returns to the seller, then it won't arrive at the querent's home and be in her possession. It would be a new package that is sent out again.

Even more important, since this is an answer to only part of the question, the question still needs to be fully answered. The unanswered part of the question is "when will it arrive?" She has received several dates, the last of which is approximately a month (not by me).

Since you said "yes," then when will she get her package? (I'm asking because there is more to the question than just "yes" and "no") This is important and will allow me to give proper feedback.

Thank you for taking the time
Yes , I am not sure if it will arrive to the seller back or to the querent. Because mercury retrograde could show both. It could be case 1 or case 2.
In a month, from which time? The chart was casted at the beginning of november.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (12-26-2019)
  #12  
Unread 12-26-2019, 01:30 AM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

I could even enclose the time and say on 29.1. - 1.2. in Ve/ma/Ke/ Mo Dasha.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (12-26-2019)
  #13  
Unread 12-26-2019, 02:08 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
It is hard to see from the chart when the package could arrive. So I judged it with Kp. The chart is running through venus main period and mars sub period at this time till 23.6.2020. So at least one principial house significator must signifying each one period if we want to know if the package will arrive at all (til 23.6.) Then we could look for sub sub periods. Venus only signifies the houses 8 and 10. Mars the houses 7,8,10. So you could be indeed right. Because 8 and 10 negate the desire. 8 for obstacles and 10 as the 12th of the 11th house. 7 is neutral. However We want to see the houses 12,11,2,(1,3). if we nevertheless assume that the package will arrive in this period, then at the earlist between 22.1-17.2. in Ve/ma/Ketu dasha. Because Ketu signifies the houses 3,9,11,4,6. So at least 2 houses would be covered by ketu.
Kalinka! Wow! This is really interesting. I don't know anything about KP system. Well, just a smidge. My past boss used KP or got her degree in it. However, she doesn't use it that much and uses her intuition and tarot cards. I think she uses tarot cards.

Anyway, I find this very interesting simply because I had watched a broadcast with Dr. Benjamin Dykes. He was on a psychic talk show but discussing astrology, specifically time lords, which is what Dashas are, in essence, with KP or other Vedic systems of astrology. So in the West, medieval systems were firdaria with sub-periods and there are profections, time lord systems based on the moon called Monamaria (sp?) and a lot more.

Anyway, the interviewer who worked at this psychic place asked Dr. Dykes if he knew of any horary methods that incorporate time lords/dashas, and he said that he cannot think of any. I actually heard this last night, so I find it interesting if KP uses time lords or dashas, rather, in its horary system.

I honestly don't know much about KP horary but might look into it.

All I can say is that psychically I saw that the package was on its way but was detoured. I saw it fall and put into a blue bin down at the bottom and that it would become stuck. I saw it returning but could not tell if it would return to her or necessarily when this would happen. It was in a very dry region. Ultimately, I am unsure. But it definitely is an issue of being misplaced as I saw it fall and put in a place where it would be buried. So it's not stolen or anything like that. Just mishandled and seemingly forgotten about.

I don't know if USPS uses blue bins, and if they do, what a blue bin would signify. I also couldn't tell the location but that it was to the East of where it should go, which is to the West.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

But that is interesting that you use Dashas in KP horary. Is that typical or is that something that you do?

All the best!
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cypocryphy For This Useful Post:
kalinka (12-26-2019)
  #14  
Unread 12-26-2019, 02:22 AM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Could we not simply use the degree between moon and mercury? Both are in fixed sign , which suggest the delay. 6 weeks from the date of the birth time would be next week. However I tend to agree with you now, after judged it with KP. .. and also oppositon rarely shows a positive outcome. Maybe she will get an information next week, that the package was sent back.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-26-2019 at 02:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (12-26-2019)
  #15  
Unread 12-26-2019, 02:28 AM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

To use dashas is the essential technique. We have to look at csl. If the csl say yes, than we look at dashas for the time. The csl could say yes, but if dashas say no, it is a no (for the asked time frame). Transits come after dashas. If dashas say no, then not any transit could give a yes... so yes, KP horary could be use like a natal.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-26-2019 at 02:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (12-26-2019)
  #16  
Unread 12-26-2019, 02:38 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Could we not simply use the degree between moon and mercury? Both are in fixed sign , which suggest the delay. 6 weeks from the date of the birth time would be next week. However I tend to agree with you now, after judged it with KP. .. and also oppositon rarely shows a positive positive outcome. Maybe she will get an information next week, that the package was sent back.
Yeah. Next week. Perhaps. I do not think it will go back to the seller because the Moon rules all lost objects and is in the house of possessions for the querent. The package would have to go overseas and into customs in another country, and without further payment for shipping, I doubt that will happen. If she had purchased it here, it would probably be sent back. But I just do not see or sense that, especially with the Moon. Both and are being burned, which probably explains some sort of issue with the package itself. I think this explains why it was never given a tracking number. That's what I had first told her, that there was an issue with the package itself. Then I tried a different method. But maybe it will come.

I'll probably hear from her again. She's desperate. So ... if it doesn't come soon, I'll hear from her. Now that she's been told a month from now it might be a month before I hear from her unless she has some other question. But I told her I'm too busy right now. Except for today, that is. I took today off for obvious reasons.

Anyhow, I'll let you know. But Saturn is forming a trine with the Moon, which told me that it had gone through customs. The tracking seems to confirm this, especially after the vision I had, as it appeared to be USPS.

But yeah, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I always believe feedback to be very important. People here rarely give feedback or leave "reviews," so it's not too helpful sometimes.
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-26-2019 at 02:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cypocryphy For This Useful Post:
kalinka (12-26-2019)
  #17  
Unread 12-30-2019, 11:57 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,074
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Moon dignified, but opposing Mercury and Sun, does look like trouble there. Moon rules the 6th, postal service. I wonder if the product is illegal? Or the postal service is dealing with something, crisis of some kind here.

Venus does get to Jup eventually so it might get to querent but with delay.

You got Jupiter, significator for querent dignified, a benefic on angle. Moon dignified. This is suggestion things will work out. Also Venus, another benefic approaching MC.

When Venus gets to Jup in ephemeris, might be when querent finally gets the package. I think they conjunct at 28 degrees? so between 13-16 weeks? Awful lot of time but stranger things have happened.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (01-07-2020)
  #18  
Unread 12-30-2019, 06:22 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Moon dignified, but opposing Mercury and Sun, does look like trouble there. Moon rules the 6th, postal service. I wonder if the product is illegal? Or the postal service is dealing with something, crisis of some kind here.

Venus does get to Jup eventually so it might get to querent but with delay.

You got Jupiter, significator for querent dignified, a benefic on angle. Moon dignified. This is suggestion things will work out. Also Venus, another benefic approaching MC.

When Venus gets to Jup in ephemeris, might be when querent finally gets the package. I think they conjunct at 28 degrees? so between 13-16 weeks? Awful lot of time but stranger things have happened.
Thank you Rafaella

Yeah. I donít know if you just read the chart or read what Iíd posted too, but I see this as being illegal, too.

The government seems to be involved by . I assumed trade wars wirh China had something to do with this. I did see the package fall but regarded unimportant and buried because of its departing country.

here prevents by a quick sextile to . Although querent is so ... or itís the person/organization in control. Someone higher up issues a stay. I think thereís a phasing out of high tariffs but being is the house of that persons money might be stopping this or slowing it down. Or confusion on what should be shipped and what shouldnít?

Anyway, 3 to 4 months is a very long time. Looks like too long for the querent as I have a new question.

I havenít posted the chart. But the question is ďwill my second package get out of customs and be delivered to me and if so, then when?Ē W(`0`)W

Anyway, Iíll let you know if the first one comes! Iím sure I will hear about it.

Thanks again, Rafaela
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 12-31-2019, 12:26 AM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

besides the astrological facts...I think 2 month could be expected for a package from china. But 3-4 month would be too long...in this time the package must disappear,retained or send back.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (01-07-2020)
  #20  
Unread 12-31-2019, 04:10 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
besides the astrological facts...I think 2 month could be expected for a package from china. But 3-4 month would be too long...in this time the package must disappear,retained or send back.
The package won't be sent back. That won't happen because it was delivered to a USPS distribution center. It would have been destroyed but passed through customs. I saw it. It was in a blue bin.

With what Rafaela stated, I looked at the ephemeris and 23rd of November, 2019, a Saturday, would have been the exact moment (approximately) that

However, there's the unfortunate preventative aspect of to querent. Ruling the house of possessions for the custodian of the package, where the natural ruler of mail, that being is located. Due to the condition of those planets, I adjudged the package is damaged in some way: either the label is worn/faded or it bypassed the tracking process for a standard USPS tracking number. Whatever the issue, this is not that the merchandise is damaged but the package itself, specifically buyer's info (address) is damaged.

The effect of which is either it is completely lost or it has gone on a crazy journey. If it's the latter, then Rafael could be correct here and the package unexpectedly ( ) turns up. Events of this kind have happened before. A man once said he ordered something, which eventually the post office deemed lost, and the package arrived six months after he had ordered it. So it's not unprecedented.

The chart, on November 11th, did not provide much confidence in ever receiving the package. And I told her so, but she's holding hope apparently because she's asked so many other people who have said "yes—it will arrive." Two astrologers here have said so, as well, or Rafaella found something that might explain why it will arrive, if it does so.

So it's I against eight I honestly would not mind one bit to be wrong as I know that she's very upset by all of this, especially with her replacement package in customs now since the beginning of last week.

I will probably post the new chart for the second package in a separate thread.

Anyhow, this will be interesting, even if it will be a long time before feedback can be given with the time periods provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ephemeris Missing Package.pdf (838.8 KB, 0 views)
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-31-2019 at 04:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:30 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

through kp horary transits the package have to arrive on 8th February.

Last edited by kalinka; 01-04-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (01-06-2020)
  #22  
Unread 01-06-2020, 09:51 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
through kp horary transits the package have to arrive on 8th February.
Hey Kalinka and everyone who's replied to this post. I got an update today by a very distraught querent. The querent to this question. I'll post what she emailed me. The package has officially been removed from this tracking site due to lack of updates. I'll post it. It's feedback but I suppose there's still a chance the package will arrive.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Picture (01-06-2020 11:57:40).pdf (285.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf Picture (01-06-2020 11:57:02).pdf (446.1 KB, 1 views)
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 01-06-2020 at 10:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cypocryphy For This Useful Post:
kalinka (01-06-2020)
  #23  
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:53 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 417
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

wow...an odyssey. the package had to arrive at the beginning of november! So you could be right. good for you, bad for her...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (01-07-2020)
  #24  
Unread 01-07-2020, 12:08 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
wow...an odyssey. the package had to arrive at the beginning of november! So you could be right. good for you, bad for her...
Yeah. We'll see. It could still arrive as it doesn't say that on the USPS website. It's clearly been misplaced by someone. It could arrive still. The problem is that she could have done something instead of wait. Well, she did I guess, by ordering the new one. But she waited instead of doing something about it because everyone says it will come late. *shrug* I don't know.

I'll ask for the other package info. I did give her your date and said that someone else said it will arrive at that time. She's been waiting a long time for this ...
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 01-07-2020, 01:30 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,587
Re: Will I receive the international package I ordered and if so, then when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Moon dignified, but opposing Mercury and Sun, does look like trouble there. Moon rules the 6th, postal service. I wonder if the product is illegal? Or the postal service is dealing with something, crisis of some kind here.

Venus does get to Jup eventually so it might get to querent but with delay.

You got Jupiter, significator for querent dignified, a benefic on angle. Moon dignified. This is suggestion things will work out. Also Venus, another benefic approaching MC.

When Venus gets to Jup in ephemeris, might be when querent finally gets the package. I think they conjunct at 28 degrees? so between 13-16 weeks? Awful lot of time but stranger things have happened.
So that's 3 month and one week to four months. I think I'll check the date whether it aligns with Kalinka. That would be interesting. So that is between the 3rd of February and the 24th of February. Kalinka said the 8th of February, so two different methods that seem to align.

I asked her for the other info regarding the second package but she hasn't responded. I think this has her really depressed.
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ė Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cypocryphy For This Useful Post:
kalinka (01-07-2020)
Reply

Tags
international, ordered, package, receive

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.