Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-15-2019, 04:32 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 592
Will we break up

I have back and forth break up thoughts day and night. It is making me restless as we do need to talk but communication is tainted.



Cannot completely blame it on Mercury RX. Since past few weeks, it definitely feels like he has thrown me away from his heart, there is no feeling of closeness or affinity which we were able to keep for each other since last 2 years.



Its gonna hurt like awful. Chart is not positive either, no aspect, moon voc... if it is going to happen, we will face it. Please help.



Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horary_breakup.jpg (51.7 KB, 17 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-15-2019, 05:52 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,511
Re: Will we break up

Moon is void of course. The significators mars and Venus are not in aspect, but mars makes no aspects, taking no action. Venus will make a semi-sextile with your co-significator Pluto. This is a weak contact but it is there.
Uranus, planet of breakups, was on the 7th cusp but it has moved on.
So it looks like a breakup will not happen.
You, mars, in libra the sign of marriage, yearns to stay in the relationship, but you are boxed in, psychologically blocked, and by doing this working against your best interests.
Your partner on the other hand is in flirty sagittarius needing some free time, in his 8th of physical pleasures, which is also your 2nd of self esteem, which is what is being effected here.
Moon separating from an opposition with Jupiter, ruler of your 2nd, also tells of your suffering from the situation, you are losing confidence in yourself.
Nothing will happen for the time being, and you as mars will move into your own sign, scorpio, when you will feel stronger and more in your own self.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (11-15-2019)
  #3  
Unread 11-15-2019, 08:40 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 592
Re: Will we break up

Thank you for helping me Elena. If I ask what's wrong, he says he was busy or everything is okay but gut feeling says otherwise. This all started around 30 Oct... it was all okay but suddenly he decided to grow being distant. I do not know how to take it except to be patient... how to not over react... it is like he wants me to form a habit of not talking multiple times a day or to not talk for numerous days and he is fine with it but I am not....



In chart, I think it does not show any aspect between Venus and Pluto. Does this chart not shows that he wants to be distant from me... I don't even know what I did wrong.....



Him being in 8th house could mean ... another lady wrt pleasures ?



Till Dec first week I will be traveling ... I thought once I return home and it is still going downhill, I need to speak about it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-15-2019, 09:06 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 998
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
Thank you for helping me Elena. If I ask what's wrong, he says he was busy or everything is okay but gut feeling says otherwise. This all started around 30 Oct... it was all okay but suddenly he decided to grow being distant. I do not know how to take it except to be patient... how to not over react... it is like he wants me to form a habit of not talking multiple times a day or to not talk for numerous days and he is fine with it but I am not....



In chart, I think it does not show any aspect between Venus and Pluto. Does this chart not shows that he wants to be distant from me... I don't even know what I did wrong.....



Him being in 8th house could mean ... another lady wrt pleasures ?



Till Dec first week I will be traveling ... I thought once I return home and it is still going downhill, I need to speak about it
If this was an in-person connection I would say, all relationships go through changes, and we metamorphose constantly throughout life. Some transformations take longer than others, and it can be painful for a partner while they await the change.

I suppose the question is, are you okay with being trained to require less maintenance?

Sorry that sounds like more of a conclusion than a question. In a distance relationship communication is all you’ve got. Was anything hurtful said or done? You’re Scorpio rising natally, in this chart, and mars in 12th might not be conscious of actions or consequences. Unhappiness could breed unhappiness. Venus was recently in a Neptune square.

Moon is about to be in a better place by sign, more receptive to intuition, but Mars is approaching opposition to Uranus.

Last edited by passiflora; 11-15-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (11-15-2019)
  #5  
Unread 11-15-2019, 09:10 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 998
Re: Will we break up

I have no idea where I got the impression this is a distance / online relationship. Forget the above, if that impression is wrong. x.

Last edited by passiflora; 11-15-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-15-2019, 09:44 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 592
Re: Will we break up

passiflora,



You are right in guessing, it is a distance/online matter. And hence communication is all I have got, hence I feel neglected.



I assume Mars sq Uranus will be



If something hurtful was said or done before between us, we sort it out .... this time without me knowing what is happening, he is reducing the frequency of us talking. He first change the mode of our regular conversation and then disappeared for multiple days and when this week he contacted me, he texts like once or twice maximum. As a contrast, before it used to be hundreds of texts starting from morning to sometimes 3 in the night.



I guess we are approaching a separation.



Thank you for your kind words.

Last edited by ScorpAsc5; 11-15-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-18-2019, 02:07 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 592
Re: Will we break up

Sorry to vent again.



Things became worse over the weekend. He does not want to talk to me at all. For what reason, I don't know. My mind just cannot stop thinking how awful it is gonna be... I am becoming more prone to decide to break up or really stop talking or putting any effort.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-18-2019, 03:45 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,511
Re: Will we break up

There really isn't a lot of information here. You were together this weekend? Did you argue?
The chart you posted does not show anything happening, which means just continuing as is.
You wrote that previously there had been hundreds of texts a day, which I hope is an exaggeration, but now he has cut you off completely?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-18-2019, 04:31 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 592
Re: Will we break up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
There really isn't a lot of information here. You were together this weekend? Did you argue?
The chart you posted does not show anything happening, which means just continuing as is.
You wrote that previously there had been hundreds of texts a day, which I hope is an exaggeration, but now he has cut you off completely?

I am really sorry I vented. I am very sorry.



I sent him a random meme and he responded negatively (which he never did before) I do want to talk and know what happened so that I could fix it but my efforts are going in vain.



It is true, there used to be hundreds of texts some nights...like we started talked around 9 pm b2b texting and goes till 4-5 am.. it's all gone now...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-18-2019, 05:17 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,511
Re: Will we break up

Understandably you've been shaken up by the change, but can you take a step back for a bit, let things just calm down? The more you text the more you might be irritating him. Give him a breather.
Just get on with your life for the moment, and wait till things pick up between you two.
When I write "moment", that doesn't mean an hour, it means a week or two.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (11-18-2019)
  #11  
Unread 11-18-2019, 05:39 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 592
Re: Will we break up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Understandably you've been shaken up by the change, but can you take a step back for a bit, let things just calm down? The more you text the more you might be irritating him. Give him a breather.
Just get on with your life for the moment, and wait till things pick up between you two.
When I write "moment", that doesn't mean an hour, it means a week or two.

You are right. I need to calm down. Acceptance makes waiting patient. Thanks for the wisdom.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpAsc5 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-18-2019)
Reply

Tags
break

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.