Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 09-13-2019, 08:37 AM

Would this situation ever change in favour?

Hello,

I am in a very bad situation. My husband has got saturn transiting at the begining of his IC which indeed affecting us all. Though I thought we can manage still the universe is forcing things on us in every direction.

I am in a miserable mind set since yesterday noon.

I want to know " if the present situation would change in any favour? "

Please help me with my chart. I am sorry I have beeb posting so many charts lately my situation is very bad "home and financially"

Hope everything turn back normal soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190913_084150.jpg (49.8 KB, 9 views)

Unread 09-13-2019, 01:15 PM

Re: Would this situation ever change in favour?

I think your situation may get worse before it gets better. Moon is opposing all those planets in 12th, plus Saturn rx at 4th affecting your home/family life. However, Venus your significator is going to change signs soon, so you may feel better soon and can handle whatever may come your way. Mercury is applying to Venus in the 12th, Mer rules 12th. Are you awaiting some news perhaps? Being that all those planets are in 12th and Mercury disposits them all I wonder what Mer is.

12th is house of self undoing, things hidden. So perhaps some news that may not be what you want to hear.

But hang in there, things never stay the same, there is always change... see what you can do about your current situation to improve things. And await the good times..

all the best!
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Heavensmystery (09-13-2019)
Unread 09-13-2019, 10:04 PM

Re: Would this situation ever change in favour?

Hidden! yes... I want to move out of here but i have not told my parents about this yet as they will pressure me emotionally which i do not want to face. I cannot handle emotions especially at this hard times. I am getting squeezed with changes coming in our way from every direction with out me expecting it and it's overwhelming. Within this if my parents finds out i am moving out of country they will make a big drama and that will upset me and distract me.

we just have mover here for my parents but lately we are feeling home sick and wants to go back. but my parents would object it

Last edited by Heavensmystery; 09-13-2019 at 10:05 PM. Reason: error

Tags
change, favour, situation