Job urgent!

christina1989

Guys tommorow i have opportunity to work with finances i already worked with that kind of job but i am so scared of it i always think i am too stupid to work with that.Guy who owns that company wanted to hire me before but i got job somewhere else and i declined because i am terrfied working with finances i think he was really infatuated with me xd even though i hate that job and i think he knows that.

Anyway i asked him can my brother come and work sometimes there he said yes and now my brother works somedays but tommorow my brother Cant work so i asked can i work, i need extra money.

Now i am scared again and its funny cuz my highschool is related with finances, that why i study law haha.

I can come tommorow and work but i am terryfied.

Im chart i am mercury and job is a guess Saturn i think my brother is Mars.
There is square between moon and Saturn but reception is awfull..
I dont know should i even go tommorow please guys look at chart.Should i go?

https://imgur.com/81Qn8tl

PurpleReign

I guess I'm about a day late with this response, but I can give it a shot since there aren't other responses. I'm fairly new to this, so I may not be accurate (but given the late response, you probably already know the outcome of your question anyway). I don't see why your job would be Saturn. I would think it would be the ruler of the 10th house, Mercury. Unless I'm wrong, you and the job are both ruled by Mercury in the 7th house. Mercury is receiving some harsh aspects as it squares Jupiter and conjuncts Venus (which I believe does govern finances). It also appears that Moon doesn't aspect Mercury at all and is squaring Saturn.

It could be that the chart is, in fact, saying that things will go well but that you yourself are very stressed out (someone with more experience reading charts would pick up on those kinds of details), or it could be that you do end up having a bad day because it isn't a field where you feel confident or that isn't your strong suit. If I had to guess, the chart doesn't look too positive.

But I want to say that you shouldn't let a chart tell you what you should do with your life. If someone told you it was going to be bad, the worst thing for you would have been not to go. Live your life. Learn from failures. Charts can be wrong or misread. What would you have to lose? People make mistakes at work and in life all the time, but they don't stop trying and you shouldn't either.

Good luck!

christina1989

I realized i had problem working there becuase this guy is putting me down he is collegue even though i thought maybe he is not like that i mean i was there only once .Yesterday he made some sexual comments also and acting like i am stupid trying to put me down and he is two years older. I would reply him i put him down as well but thats why i was terryfied working there other colleagues are great.
I think if i Will go work there next week i Will shut his mouth and tell my boss about him. This guy is jerk one minute he is normal next minute he is jerk and hr makes me uncomfortable.
He calls me baby like i Will be his secretary and i putting me down with my work in other company i think he hates women andd is sick probably.

christina1989

I realized i had problem working there becuase this guy is putting me down he is collegue even though i thought maybe he is not like that i mean i was there only once .Yesterday he made some sexual comments also and acting like i am stupid trying to put me down and he is two years older. I would reply him i put him down as well but thats why i was terryfied working there other colleagues are great.
I think if i Will go work there next week i Will shut his mouth and tell my boss about him. This guy is jerk one minute he is normal next minute he is jerk and hr makes me uncomfortable.
He calls me baby like i Will be his secretary and i putting me down with my work in other company i think he hates women andd is sick probably.

I am still not fond off finances but yesterday i did good job soo i wozld like to work there sometimes just not with that jerk