Should I cut Him Off? Urgent.

Chrysalis

There is difficulties with the moon sq saturn approaching.

Whats the background story, of why you think you should cut him off ?

IleneK

Premium Member
This looks to me to be a 1st-7th question. 5th is more a sexual encounter than dating and reaching a point of asking to become more committed.

You both are clearly in a relationship; it is just not a very good relationship, as you describe it. This is illustrated by you/Sat and him/Moon in a difficult square aspect. And the reception between you [how your significator feels about the sign his significator is in, and how his significator feels about the sign your significator is] is poor. You do not like what is going on between the two of you alot; he doesn't dislike it as much as you, but he doesn't like it much either.

I am not sure what the benefit of clicking well is if both of you are really not feeling very good about the relationship. With all that you list as pretty deep problems between you, along with your own personal discomfort with insecurity and fear, I think it is likely best for both of you of you were to end it and to work through your personal issues separately.
If it were me, I would definitely put an end to this. This can't be good for either of you.

cloxkinghere

we're dating exclusively. i want/wanted a committed relationship but he isnt ready. i get insecure and fear he's using me even though i know he isn't. im not sure if im ready either since im facing some mental health issues and life direction issues. he's not ready because of past trauma and he hasnt found his life purpose. he's even considering moving away to get a clear mind, it might be permanent or temporary, who knows. other than the above, what we have is beautiful. we click amazingly well.

thx for responding. what do you see?

You don't need horary to tell you what you need to do when you have the facts laid out for you.

It's hard being in a relationship when one or both parties aren't ready or are having issues. It's pretty much a no-go. I apologize if that sounds harsh.

It'll be difficult, but, it's ok to go your separate ways for the time being. Work on bettering yourselves. Then, just maybe, you both can try again and be at an even better place to have a relationship.

I also want to note that your future is always changing. Horary isn't set in stone (others may disagree with me, but, please remember that we have free will).

Chrysalis

I do agree, and from what you've mentioned, it doesn't seem good for either of you to be together at this point in your lives.

Also with the moon trine jupiter (his L9), that follows the moon sq saturn, it does look to me like he will want to move away for some kind of break at some point.

Usually its our gut feeling that's the most accurate of all predictions, but we never want to listen to it :annoyed:

Chrysalis

You need to think about how your feeling about all this, are you able to accept that there will be no full on commitment from this guy towards you at this point ?

Im kind of in the same situation as you right now, so i can kind of relate, and i know its hard, ive thought of ending things myself, but this is hard too.

Your gut instincts are telling you you should, but your heart doesn't want to.

Putting this chart to one side, your wanting a proper relationship with this guy, he's saying he's not ready for the reasons he says, this in turn makes you paranoid that he's just making excuses and is just using you, you are then trying your hardest to accept it for what it is, and carry on even though your hurting in the process as you want more.

You say your exclusively dating, has he told you he loves you ?

And when he says "he's not ready because of past trauma and he hasn't found his life purpose", if you have a girl you love and see a future with, then shouldn't he be wanting to find his lifes purpose with you ?
And planning to leave too, he should be asking you to go with him.

I know your in a difficult situation, but what about if you carry on seeing him, and then months down the line he says he's going "to find his lifes purpose" where does this leave you ? Your left to pick yourself back up.

I think you need to have a serious talk with him, and tell him how this situation is making you feel.