Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

J.A. may be the only member to not reveal any personal Chart placements whatsoever. Even the username could be from the movie, "Jupiter Ascending", and nothing related to the Chart itself.

Hmm true! He/she is actually very secretive, your right, even more secretive than myself. Im sure JA has some scorpio in them, as they like to ask for other peoples charts, but never disclose their own. Maybe its the scorpio connection that makes me feel some kind of strange connection to them.

I nearly disclosed my chart once, but from learning more and more about natal....i felt like id be lying my naked self on a slab to be dissected. I have Pm'd my chart to a couple of close members before through discussion.

The more i learn about astrology the more you can get from someone chart...its frightening, especially if your a private person.

ynnest

consider........
Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn all reflect the light from the Sun

That's of major importance when one considers Basic Horary principles

- which, for example, -

require 'collection of light' as well as 'translation of light'

which are not possible unless the heavenly bodies under consideration reflect the light of the sun :smile:

Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are clearly seen in night skies
because they CLEARLY STRONGLY REFLECT the light of the sun
to the extent that they are clearly seen with vision unaided by artificial aids of any kind

distant dwarf planet pluto, orbiting our Sun,
is too remote from our sun
to reflect the light of the Sun with sufficient strength
to render pluto visible from a geocentric perspective.

Moon STRONGLY reflects light of the Sun

i.e.

at night
when Sun is below the horizon and Moon is above the horizon
then Moonlight is sufficiently bright to illuminate the scene and also cast a shadow.
REMOTE DWARF PLANET PLUTO CANNOT DO THAT

Its not about the arguments per say but Where the arguments are coming from which then shapes the direction of the arguments and knowledge at hand, whether its positive or negative or anywhere between/beyond/sideways. Ones attitude is from my perspective the gun and the bullet is the arguments/information, and everyone knows that that the gun steers the direction of where the bullet will be fired away.

I know it may come across as a classical muddy rant but these are philosophical waters in which new grounds in my experience often are discovered by formulating it in broad unclear terms until it can be narrowed down with more precision.

Y

david starling

Hmm true! He/she is actually very secretive, your right, even more secretive than myself. Im sure JA has some scorpio in them, as they like to ask for other peoples charts, but never disclose their own. Maybe its the scorpio connection that makes me feel some kind of strange connection to them.

I nearly disclosed my chart once, but from learning more and more about natal....i felt like id be lying my naked self on a slab to be dissected. I have Pm'd my chart to a couple of close members before through discussion.

The more i learn about astrology the more you can get from someone chart...its frightening, especially if your a private person.

Most Sun Scorpios I've met are proud of their Sign and its reputation. Virgos, often somewhat embarrassed.

david starling

Its not about the arguments per say but Where the arguments are coming from which then shapes the direction of the arguments and knowledge at hand, whether its positive or negative or anywhere between/beyond/sideways. Ones attitude is from my perspective the gun and the bullet is the arguments/information, and everyone knows that that the gun steers the direction of where the bullet will be fired away.

I know it may come across as a classical muddy rant but these are philosophical waters in which new grounds in my experience often are discovered by formulating it in broad unclear terms until it can be narrowed down with more precision.

Y
Ynnest, have you ever mentioned your Chart-placements or gender? :unsure:

Chrysalis

You've actually shared enough of your stats that I know you d.o.b Chrysalis, but your secret is safe with me.

I knew someone like you would be able to pick up my stats :lol:

I just don't like my chart, and i always feel like people (who know what theyre looking at) will judge me by it. Its not even about my d.o.b (or maybe it is idk)....my charts just a mess. Still to this day im trying to understand it bit by bit.

conspiracy theorist

29 Sagittarius. Mine is at 26.

I've always thought of the planets in your 9th house and your Sun stuff as what is responsible for your long identification with being a diviner, with cards and now with astrology. I didn't just see the configuration as the stereotypical things attributed to it, although I'm sure they are there, especially with sign placements.

Your Libra stuff however.... yes, messy.

Chrysalis

29 Sagittarius. Mine is at 26.

I've always thought of the planets in your 9th house and your Sun stuff as what is responsible for your long identification with being a diviner, with cards and now with astrology. I didn't just see the configuration as the stereotypical things attributed to it, although I'm sure they are there, especially with sign placements.

Your Libra stuff however.... yes, messy.

Jeez man....your good.

Yes libra planets are very messy, and have whats caused me the most trouble.

Oh so your 26 sagg...i really wouldnt have thought, sure youve got planets in sagg though still.

I dont feel like my 29 sagg has any impact on me personally, i feel more cap asc. Plus my sagg ruler Jupiter is basically unaspected....maybe thats why.

conspiracy theorist

Jeez man....your good.

Yes libra planets are very messy, and have whats caused me the most trouble.

Oh so your 26 sagg...i really wouldnt have thought, sure youve got planets in sagg though still.

I dont feel like my 29 sagg has any impact on me personally, i feel more cap asc. Plus my sagg ruler Jupiter is basically unaspected....maybe thats why.

Just by your impression of me, what kind of placements would you say that I have?

You could very well be a Cap ascendant, and then we both know what would rule your chart. Would you say you identify with those placements vs. jupiter as your asc ruler? Jupiter's placement really kind of "waters down" things too, so you may attribute those effects to the possible cap asc.