Will Berlusconi lose these elections?

blumen

Thought about this right now:

who will win elections in Italy, Berlusconi or Prodi?

elections.gif

Blumen

Summery Joy

The Moon is void of course in this chart. VOC Moon generally means status quo. Whom do the polls and surveys show as the favorite?

Also, which one do you support?

fensi88

No, Moon is not VOC. It has at least oposition with Su, and for those who use outher planets square with Pl.

blumen

I definitely do not support "Mr." Berlusconi, and I want him to lose the election so badly, that when I tried looking at this chart I was seeing his fall from power everywhere.

But judging from the chart I believe he will win this election too. I will try and read the chart again and post the reading later.

The pools and survey indicate parity between him and the opposition parties, more or less....

Blumen

Summery Joy

fensi88 said:
No, Moon is not VOC. It has at least oposition with Su, and for those who use outher planets square with Pl.

Oh yeah, Goca. You're right. I thought the Moon was seprarting from the Sun. But I don't use modern planets very often to see if the Moon is VOC. I'm still unsure about it. Does it work for you?

Blumen,

I need more info to help our here. I think the party you support is signified by the 1st house and the opponent one by the 7th. But if either one of the two candidates is already in office, the then 10th house should be considered as well. Actually, it should be considered anyway as the significator of the position/office itself.

I've never done an election horary before, so I'm not sure. But if we consider Mars and the Moon to signify your party and Venus to signify the opponent, we'll find that the opponent's significator is slightly stronger. But the Moon (you, your party, you question) is casting that opposition to the Sun like Goca said. And the Sun here rules the 10th house (the position they're running for). So I suppose this means your party will win and also means a "yes" answer to you original question " Will Berlusconi lose" but with a lot of difficulty or, might I say, public or media opposition?

No idea if I'm on to anything here. Let's wait and see.

fensi88

Oh yeah, Goca. You're right. I thought the Moon was seprarting from the Sun. But I don't use modern planets very often to see if the Moon is VOC. I'm still unsure about it. Does it work for you?
I use them not as main significators, but as collerctor of light, frustration and so on. These are not imagine planets, they are real one. Read this my post, Pl was collector of light...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=542&highlight=daughter

blumen

Goca and Sorehearted,

Thanks a lot.
I have never done an election horary either, but what you say Sorehearted makes sense. I’ll look at the chart this way.

My party is Mars, the Moon and Jupiter RX in the first house. The Buffoon’s party is Venus. The office, let’s say the premiership is the tenth house. At the moment the Buffoon (Berlusconi) is holding the premiership. The premiership is signified by the Sun. The Moon should also represent the people, the electorate, if I am not wrong.

So, let’s try and interpret. Mars is less dignified than Venus as you said. I do not like that Retrograde Jupiter in the first. Is it as if the opposition party is trying to get elected again. (In reality they won the election only once). They are supported by the people (Jupiter is sextile Moon) and united. But it looks to me as if they’re loosing the opportunity of victory (Sun, signifier of the position, is separating a trine from Mars). Translation of light is provided by a detrimented and RX Mercury. This confirms something I already know. The media (Rx and detrimented Mercury) has been unfavourable to the opposition party (of course, the media is controlled by Berlusconi!). In spite of this the media has been unsuccessful in delegitimizing Berlusconi’s adversaries (there is a trine aspect). The media’s role is also pointed out by the Mercury/Moon opposition. The media (Mercury) is disposed by ruled the opposition party (Mars in Gemini, Jupiter), indicating that the opposition party can use it better than Berlusconi in spite of all the difficulties and obstacles involved.

Now what really worries me is this Sun/Moon opposition. It could mean that the opposition party is not in office, but it could also mean it will lose the election. Actually when the chart was casted Berlusconi and his opponent were having a debate on TV . This opposition may indicate the debate as well. But I tend to see it as losing the election.

To understand this, let’s look at Berlusconi’s significator, Venus. Venus is ruled by Saturn and separates an opposition from Saturn. Berlusconi’s field is split. Saturn rules the extention of the tenth house, but it is still in the ninth.
Berlusconi’s significator is opposed by its dispositor, indicating the inner contradiction of his party. The other party’s significator is opposed by the Sun – significator of the victory. Whomever will win, will do so for a bunch of votes.

I will see which planet between Saturn and the Sun is stronger. The Sun is disposed by Jupiter=the opposition party. It is in the exaltation of Venus, indicating that Berlusconi si currently in office. In the triplicity of Mars, again the opposition party. Saturn is in its terms and faces and in the domicile of the Sun. All this indicates Berlusconi's current position.
Saturn is anyway in detriment, and hence slightly weaker than the Sun and the significator of the oposition party.

In the end, I think Berlusconi will lose the election - if God wants - but for a few votes.
We'll see....

Blumen

blumen

So, here are the results of the 9 April election:

Prodi (Unione): 49,8%
Berlusconi (Casa della Libertà - House of Freedom): 49,7%

:mrgreen:

Blumen[/quote]

supergiaf

blumen said:
So, here are the results of the 9 April election:

Prodi (Unione): 49,8%
Berlusconi (Casa della Libertà - House of Freedom): 49,7%

:mrgreen:

Blumen
[/quote]

I write from Italy.Incredible! Great Blumen!Many Polls in Italy give Prodi over 4-5% on Berlusconi.Now my question is:" Do Prodi will govern for 5 years of for 5 months only?"

GiaF