NUCLEAR BOMBING of HIROSHIMA & NAGASAKI By WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION 6 August 1945

JUPITERASC

NUCLEAR BOMBING of HIROSHIMA & NAGASAKI By WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION 6 August 1945

hiroshima.jpg

major-battles-of-wwii-timeline-and-pics-11-728.jpg

atomic-bombing-of-hiroshima-nagasaki-8-638.jpg

hiroshima-nagasaki-powerpoint-8-728.jpg

hiroshima-nagasaki-bombings-14-728.jpg

slide_50.jpg

JUPITERASC

Re: NUCLEAR BOMBING of HIROSHIMA & NAGASAKI By WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION 6 August 1

Ike: ''It wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing.''

Truman was advised not to use the atomic bombs
by such figures as Adm. William D. Leahy, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower.
We know from Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson's diaries and other documents
that the rush to use atomic bombs quickly
rather than follow other available courses :smile:
was intimately connected with the desire to end the conflict
before the Soviet Union entered it on 15 August 1945
and with the hope that the bomb would help in disputed European negotiations.

GAR ALPEROVITZ Washington 4 October 1988
The writer is author of ''Atomic Diplomacy: Hiroshima and Potsdam.''

72 Years Ago Today We Dropped the Bomb on Hiroshima
and
It Was Unnecessary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlgO4nyezk

hiroshima.jpg

JUPITERASC

Re: NUCLEAR BOMBING of HIROSHIMA & NAGASAKI By WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION 6 August 1

Since ninety thousand people perished in Hiroshima
and approximately seventy four thousand people died in Nagasaki
then that is a combined total of one hundred and sixty four thousand natal charts to analyze
- including verification of time of birth.
Clearly then a belief or disbelief
that 'each of these victim's alcocodens and hylegs got simultaneously activated'
is neither provable nor disprovable
That's because no one has delineated every single one
of all of those one hundred and sixty four thousand charts

Clearly, all these people DID have one thing in common
i.e. THEY WERE ALL LOCATED IN A CITY ON WHICH AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS DROPPED.

An important factor to note is that, some survived

Astrologers who have looked at the charts of survivors of large scale disasters
such as plane crashes, explosions and so on
have found chart patterns indicating that they had 'above average good fortune' :smile:
- there were of course survivors of the bombings of Hiroshima
as well as of Nagasaki
and if anyone has any research material
regarding any studies of their natal charts that would be relevant

JUPITERASC

Clearly, all these people DID have one thing in common

i.e.

THEY WERE ALL LOCATED
IN A CITY ON WHICH AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS DROPPED.

And that is the key right there
not analysing 90,000 charts for hylegs, alchocodens, primary directions
that could have prematurely cut the alchocodens' years short, etc. etc
Taking a page from Avraham the Spaniard
otherwise known as ibn Ezra
one of the first things he tells astrologers is
that astrology does not contravene natural law.
He also explains that a personal chart falls under quite a hierarchy
of other considerations.

From Nativities and Revolutions:

...The third way
is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction
on each country.
Thus
if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations
war is supposed to befall a certain nation
even if many of those born in it
do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities
when the time for war for that country comes
they will all be killed....

There's quite a lot more, but no need to quote all of it, one hopes.

Certainly Ibn Ezra highlights the priority of MUNDANE over NATAL :smile:

- i.e.

QUOTE:

'......even if many of those born in it
do not have an indication
of death by the sword in their nativities
when the time for war for that country comes
they will all be killed....'

Cap

The event chart is quite telling when translated from astrological language.

We have extremely militarized Mars (ruler of 8th) on fixed star Aldebaran. Aldebaran, together with its counterpart Antares, is often connected with conflict, war and destruction. Mars (soldiers, military, but also a weapon) is in 10th house whole signs (extremely powerful) in air sign (airborne).

Detrimented Saturn (death, destruction) is conjunct Moon (large groups of people, the masses) in water sign (Hiroshima is coastal city). Saturn/Moon conjunction takes place on fixed star Wasat (Of the nature of Saturn. Connected with chemicals, poisons and gas. Violence, malevolence, destructiveness as a first principal. [Robson*, p.216.]).

Side who attacks first is represented with 1st house (Mercury in his domicile and exaltation), defending side with 7th (Jupiter in his detriment), both in 1st house whole signs, showing clear advantage of the attacking side.

Chart is so overwhelming as if date and time of attack were deliberately set by using astrological elections.

JUPITERASC

The event chart is quite telling when translated from astrological language.

We have extremely militarized Mars (ruler of 8th) on fixed star Aldebaran. Aldebaran, together with its counterpart Antares, is often connected with conflict, war and destruction. Mars (soldiers, military, but also a weapon) is in 10th house whole signs (extremely powerful) in air sign (airborne).

Detrimented Saturn (death, destruction) is conjunct Moon (large groups of people, the masses) in water sign (Hiroshima is coastal city). Saturn/Moon conjunction takes place on fixed star Wasat (Of the nature of Saturn. Connected with chemicals, poisons and gas. Violence, malevolence, destructiveness as a first principal. [Robson*, p.216.]).

Side who attacks first is represented with 1st house (Mercury in his domicile and exaltation), defending side with 7th (Jupiter in his detriment), both in 1st house whole signs, showing clear advantage of the attacking side.

Chart is so overwhelming
as if date and time of attack were deliberately set
by using astrological elections

Monks interesting Electional astrology comments on that topic :smile:

Hi Jup,

After mentioning the Atomic Bomb dropped on Hiroshima on 6th August 1945, i wonder how you feel about the Karma of President Harry S. Truman, obviously many were angered by the attack on Pearl Harbour, that did happen early on a Sunday morning, thus most military was in church, many thought this was deliberate!

I'm not saying Jesus Christ existed, but i'm not sure he didn't, so don't like the symbolism on date of drop, please note he had his own "Little Boy"!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy

33 degree masons love symbolism, and using deliberate dates(Harry.S.Truman), 6th August has direct symbolism to the Transfiguration of Christ...

In simplicity, Jesus goes up the mountain with a few disciples, when suddenly he is transformed into blinding light, everyone were blinded, soon after a large cloud appeared and from the cloud was heard a voice, "This is my son, whom i love, listen to him".

http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/transfiguration-of-jesus-christ-faq.htm

Blinding light, huge cloud, perhaps Truman was thinking the same with his "Little Boy"....perhaps a lot of karma is attached and acting like God?

The feast day of the transfiguration is 6th August:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Transfiguration

As Jup knows it wasn't the first time that a leader thought of himself as a god, and used symbolism!

Dear Ernessika, i'm conscious of my actions, but Modernist and Traditionalist fudge questions, no one here will step up to the mark, and say they are an expert in parans, we have Bernadette Brady, and starlight programme, i have the disc, and have many threads on this forum, investigating process!

Modernists are often attacked, by old school astrologers, frankly i have to protest, i follow parans, it is the oldest...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10705808

There are no experts here as far as posting regarding the oldest form of astrology, so forget traditional methods regarding parans, there are no one here an expert, perhaps i am?

Please find a paran expert on this forum other than what i write?

I'll continue soon!

Cap

I find it interesting that Harry S. Truman, man who gave the order, has his natal Saturn on Aldebaran as well. So, bombing of Hiroshima happened during Mars transit over his natal Saturn.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Truman,_Harry_S.

It's puzzling, usually Antares is the star connected with all things nuclear. :unsure:

dr. farr

Here's a "coincidence":
The atomic bomb dropped on Hirsoshima was a URANIUM-fission bomb (the Nagasaki bomb was not uranium based) Uranus (uranium, uranite: R. Bills et al) holds the MC in the whole sign chart of the event (Uranus conjunct the MC), in Gemini (sign "ruler" of the United States), and the bomb was detonated after release from a bomber aircraft (bombers, aircraft = Uranus: R.Bills et al) and was exploded in the AIR above Hiroshima (Gemini = air sign)...

Last edited:

dr. farr

Star connections for the moment of detonation of the Little Boy uranium bomb over Hiroshima:

Ascendant, 17Virgo54: parallel Menkar: (Robson)"...diseases, disgrace, ruin"..."legacies attended by much evil"...-certainly the legacy of the first use of nuclear weapons has been "evil", as also the long term effects of radiation on the Hiroshima survivors, and their children. Menkar is a star of the constellation Cetus, which constellation we now call the "Whale" but which was known in olden times as "the Sea Monster"-thus the constellation Cetus holds the ascendant in this event chart. The legend behind Cetus is that Cetus was a sea monster, sent by Neptune-ruler of the seas-to ravage the coastal towns and cities of the ancient Greek mainland and islands. Little Boy was flown from a tiny island in the Pacific (Tinian) across the seas, where it was dropped on Hirsohima, devastating it: Hiroshima is a coastal city on one of the islands that make up the country of Japan.

Mercury: 4Virgo47, 1st whole sign house: ruler of the chart, in its domicile and exaltation and joy, and stationary: Mercury = science, technology, and Little Boy represented a triumph of science, turned to military applications; Mercury is parallel Bellatrix, the female warrior known in olden times as The Swiftly Coming or as The Swiftly Destroying, these titles appropriate to the nature of the event reflected in this chart; with Mercury the star indicates "...martial honor and preferment" (Robson); also..."liability to accidents causing blindness and ruin" (good descriptions of the effects of a nuclear explosion)...since Mercury connected with Bellatrix is in the 1st (whole sign) house of the chart, there is a connection too with the Japanese..."great courage but a tendency to fight futile or lost causes" (Morse), an exact description of the Japanese military and political situation in August 1945.

Sun: 13Leo08, posited in 12th whole sign house, conjunct Pluto (nuclear fission, atomic bombs R.Bills), Sun parallel of latitude with Uranus (uranium, explosions, radiation R.Bills) within a mere 2 seconds of arc; Sun is conjunct the star Acubens, in the constellation of Cancer; Acubens has..."activity, malevolence and poison" (Robson), I take the poison indication to be connected with radiation and its lasting effects. It is also of interest that the Sun is in contra-parallel to Sirius-within only 16 minutes of exact-Sirius being one of the most influential stars-and one of the most benefic-in the heavens. Does the Sun's contra-parallel here indicate the reverse of Sirian influences acting through the Sun, upon this event?

Pluto:9 Leo58, in 12th house, conjunct the Sun: Pluto is parallel to both Adhafera and Hamal: Adhafera indicates..."connected with poisons, corrosive acids, liquid explosives, liquid fire...and crime" (Robson) Hamal, also known as "the Death Wound", indicates:"...violence, brutality, cruelty and premeditated crime" (Robson)-note: dropping Little Boy on Hiroshima was, of course, a thoroughly-premeditated act...

Mars, Moon and Saturn are all also connected with stars: see Cap's entry, above, for the connection of specific stars with these planets, and the indications thereof for this event chart.

Last edited:

Senecar

Pluto:9 Leo58, in 12th house, conjunct the Sun: Pluto is parallel to both Adhafera and Hamal: Adhafera indicates..."connected with poisons, corrosive acids, liquid explosives, liquid fire...and crime" (Robson) Hamal, also known as "the Death Wound", indicates:"...violence, brutality, cruelty and premeditated crime" (Robson)-note: dropping Little Boy on Hiroshima was, of course, a thoroughly-premeditated act...

Sorry for newbie question - I just started reading about Mundane Astrology, and there seem a lot to catch up.

So do the outer planets get used in Mundane astrology readings along with the fixed stars?

JUPITERASC

Sorry for newbie question
- I just started reading about Mundane Astrology, and there seem a lot to catch up.

So
do the outer planets
get used in Mundane astrology readings
Not for Traditional Mundane astrology readings
dr. farr is an Eclectic astrologer - not a traditional perspective :smile:

along with the fixed stars?

dr. farr

Sorry for newbie question - I just started reading about Mundane Astrology, and there seem a lot to catch up.

So do the outer planets get used in Mundane astrology readings along with the fixed stars?

In Modern Mundane astrology, yes; in Vedic and in traditional Western Mundane, no.

Kuntuzangmo

It's puzzling, usually Antares is the star connected with all things nuclear. :unsure:

Antares is sometimes connected with war and conflict, yet its meaning is actually ant-ares, anti war. If dealt with properly Antares can decidedly bring peace. Obviously in this case of ww2, not without the horrors.
So tragic. Violence needs to be eradicated on all fronts.

JUPITERASC

Nagasaki
20 minutes
after
the atomic bombing
in 1945

main-qimg-8b5d425573610780570a511d8b7dc257-c

dr. farr

An historical note:

The site of the Trinity experimental detonation of the first atomic bomb, had been renamed by Grove and Oppenheimer (the leaders of the atomic research progam); originally, and for hundred of years prior to 1945, the canyon in which the bomb was tested had been known as "the Canyon of Death" by the inhabitants of New Mexico.

At the moment of the Trinity atomic explosion, the great star Canopus was just rising on the eastern horizon (with the Sun); Camopus might have been the star "Osirus" of ancient Egyptian fame (along with the star Sirius as Isis and either Orion's Betelgeuze or-more likely-Rigel, as their "child", Horus)