pluto conjunction mc square mc transit

KaliBlue

Hello guys,

i have in my natal chart pluto conjunction mc and everything what is told about is true. I have a heavy realtionsship with my mother, full of tension and manipulative tactis, often I feel she is really bossy. Maybe it`s because of the moon is also in the 8th house, but this is a other topics. Last year I have had a lot of power struggle with people. A new boss has taken place in the office. And after collegues have told some lies over me to him, the first step he had done to set someone new on my position. Now power struggle for the position happen. I try to concentrate to my work, not to harm others, but sometimes I feel very tense.

I will defend myself, I stay true and honest by myself. In Germany, there are works councils but they do not help - you have to defend yourself against dismissal over courts, but you need proofs. I'm not always learning to be good and kind, to keep myself and to stay with myself( Transit Pluto through my first house)

Anybody experience what happen when you have a conjunction in chart and a square come along as a transit?

Thanks in Advance
KaliBlue