On the Earth (Signs)

craft94

It's a good time to ask you this. How do you see your Taurus Moon mixing with your majorly airy/watery chart? I remember my interpretation way back when but it would be cool to hear it from you.

I think your interpretation was pretty spot on, if I remember it correctly.

Ummm. My Taurus Moon is in the 12th house, so I think it functions a little differently than a normal Taurus moon would. But they go together, sometimes: for example, if I'm feeling (Moon) anxious or overwhelmed, I'll experience sensory overload (Taurus) and withdraw as a result (12th house).

In general I see my own 12th house Taurus - 6th house Scorpio axis as intimacy vs. isolation, security vs. risk, and when it comes down to it, I isolate myself for security reasons. I think this is where my cautiousness comes from, in new situations.

A Taurus Moon doesn't mean "lack of imagination." I don't think an Earth placement takes away from your imagination. It doesn't "make you boring." If there are other placements that indicate imagination or fun or whatever, Earth will just add to it, it'll add some practicality. A 12th house Moon? Not sure how realistic I am, but I think the Taurus Moon makes me more strong-willed than the average Libra/Gemini. I change my mind all the time, but never my basic values.

Gneerally I think of my personality as more "airy" or "watery" mostly airy but I am very in touch with my 5 senses, very "sensual" in that sense. Overall, I'd say I relate more to the Venusian side of Earth; I like beauty, comfort, good food, nice things. It makes sense that my Moon is in Taurus rather than Capricorn.

Last edited:

graay ghost

I'm just kidding.

Anyway. Let's say you have a dying cat on the street. A water sign would cry and feel bad for it. An Earth sign wouldn't cry, but would actually take the cat to safety and nourishment.

People keep using this example and I never realized it was so literal until lately. Here I am cleaning up dead rabbits and saving baby birds.

sibylline

I'm just kidding.

Anyway. Let's say you have a dying cat on the street. A water sign would cry and feel bad for it. An Earth sign wouldn't cry, but would actually take the cat to safety and nourishment.

Hmmm, of the people I know who took in an ill or homeless pet...2 Scorpio Suns, 2 Sagittarius, 1 Pisces, 1 Capricorn, 1 Leo. So I'm going to go with "nope" on this one. :)

sibylline

I'm sorry, but those are only Sun signs.

I thought that those were what you were talking about? Clarify next time... :happy:

Anyway, I don't have time or inclination to look at all of their full charts right now but I don't recall any having Earth dominance. I'll look at two who have practically made their homes shelters and get back to you with their placements.

Last edited:

sibylline

Okay...

Scorpio Sun
Gemini Moon
Libra Mercury
Scorpio Venus
Leo Mars

Pisces Sun
Virgo Moon
Pisces Mercury
Aries Venus
Gemini Mars

So Earth is the least common with these two (One has a Virgo Moon!). I honestly wasn't expecting that.