help! sagittarius venus but mostly earth placements

earthtaurus

a guy i am interested in has his sagittarius in venus but also has a capricorn sun, taurus moon, and virgo mars. from the research i have done and the information i know about sagittarius in venus, they are typically flighty in love and not ready to commit. but i wonder if his earth placements (especially capricorn) would help stabilize this and make him more committed to something long term? any input, advice, etc. would be very much appreciated!! thanks so much for your time :)

wan

I think so. And I think his Taurus Moon would really help things, because it's a Fixed sign. Fixed signs are in it for the long haul. When they fall in love, it's for keeps.

katydid

I have venus in Sag, in my 7th house. And venus rules my Ascendant so it is the chart ruler.

And I have been married 38 years, and never cheated on my husband, ever. :innocent:

I have Taurus rising, and a Cap Moon, and Sun/Merc in Scorpio.

katydid

In terms of what Venus in Sag likes, and needs in relationships---it is not necessarily flighty, or shallow.

I think Venus in Sag craves spontaneity and excitement and creativity. We don't like to be bored by our partner. We don't like being taken for granted or underestimated.

Don't fence me in---that is a Sag battle cry. It doesn't mean I want to cheat or be deceitful. It just means I like to go and live my life independently at some times.

I always had my husband's trust, that I could go to Astrology conventions out of town, and go out with my girlfriends on girls night, and not feel repressed or hindered or mistrusted.

TRUST and RESPECT are highly valued by Venus in Sag partners. We want you to have faith in us because we want to inspire faith in others as well. :love:

Anna550

a guy i am interested in has his sagittarius in venus but also has a capricorn sun, taurus moon, and virgo mars. from the research i have done and the information i know about sagittarius in venus, they are typically flighty in love and not ready to commit. but i wonder if his earth placements (especially capricorn) would help stabilize this and make him more committed to something long term? any input, advice, etc. would be very much appreciated!! thanks so much for your time :)

Hi) i'm venus sag, but with some virgo placements,like moon in virgo (sun scorpio, asc. venus, mars leo). Though i think venus sag is really flighty, can be such, at least, my virgo stellium holds it. I also have sun -saturn sextile, giving me a sense of responsibility. I can commit once the partner holds me there, i mean, if he keeps himself interesting, funny, sexy, etc. Hope you get the point.

I once dated a cap sun, venus sag, mars aries guy. Later i found out he had another girl at the same time with me)

Venus house position also matters, check it, as well.
Good luck)

JUPITERASC

ASTROSEEK has a FREE online SYNASTRY CHART CALCULATOR :smile:
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible

then

another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way