Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 12-21-2016, 04:45 AM

Re: On the Earth (Signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
Are we talking about taking wild animals into our houses? Because that seems like a bad idea unless you're trained.
Most of these were just dogs and cats.

Unread 12-21-2016, 04:52 AM

How could I forget about my bf's father...he loves adopting and taking care of animals, and the sadder their story the better. He has one Earth sign planet...

Cancer Sun
Scorpio Moon
Cancer Mercury
Taurus Venus
Aries Mars

It's actually looking like water signs are all about taking care of animals. After they cry for them, of course.
Unread 12-21-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Most of these were just dogs and cats.
Ah, right.

I've attracted neighborhood cats but I've never seen them injured. The thing about cats is that they often belong to a neighbor. Putting baby birds back in nests and helping turtles across the street is one thing, but I'd hesitate to grab a cat or dog.
Reading a chart (or tea leaves or chicken entrails or whathaveyou) is a very different act than reading a book. When someone reads a book, the author had a particular intent that the reader is supposed to pick up on. The main message you get from reading stars is "neener neener" because otherwise they would have made themselves easier to read.
Unread 12-21-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:
I thought that those were what you were talking about? Clarify next time...

Anyway, I don't have time or inclination to look at all of their full charts right now but I don't recall any having Earth dominance. I'll look at two who have practically made their homes shelters and get back to you with their placements.
Quote:
Okay...

Scorpio Sun
Gemini Moon
Libra Mercury
Scorpio Venus
Leo Mars

Pisces Sun
Virgo Moon
Pisces Mercury
Aries Venus
Gemini Mars

So Earth is the least common with these two (One has a Virgo Moon!). I honestly wasn't expecting that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I'm looking at a chart of someone who also took animals in and they have no earth planets whatsoever. Another Pisces Sun too
Quote:
How could I forget about my bf's father...he loves adopting and taking care of animals, and the sadder their story the better. He has one Earth sign planet...

Cancer Sun
Scorpio Moon
Cancer Mercury
Taurus Venus
Aries Mars

It's actually looking like water signs are all about taking care of animals. After they cry for them, of course.
Alright great

Just screww the cat scenario
Unread 12-23-2016, 08:57 PM

I like Earth signs cause they're straight and too the point. We don't got time for all that fluff.