Pregnancy

stargazer1

Hi guys,
I wonder if any of you can help me out. I have just been asked a question by a young girl,(she recently found out she was pregnant), if her baby would be born healthy. I know how to do pregnancy charts but I have no idea what to look for in this question. Do I look at the 5ths turned 6th of health and the mothers 6th of health. How do you tell if the baby wil be born healthy and what should I be looking for. I have no idea and I have never done a health chart before either. Any help would be most welcome as this is quite important to the young girl.

rafaella

Hi guys,
I wonder if any of you can help me out. I have just been asked a question by a young girl,(she recently found out she was pregnant), if her baby would be born healthy. I know how to do pregnancy charts but I have no idea what to look for in this question. Do I look at the 5ths turned 6th of health and the mothers 6th of health. How do you tell if the baby wil be born healthy and what should I be looking for. I have no idea and I have never done a health chart before either. Any help would be most welcome as this is quite important to the young girl.

She should see doctors not astrologers, especially if she is a young girl. These charts are very sensitive area...

But yes health of a baby is dignity of 5th ruler, also 6th from 5th. Make sure Saturn or another debilitated planet is not adversely affecting 5th ruler/house or ASC. If 5th ruler is rx, its not good, neither is if 1st ruler is rx.

stargazer1

Thanks Rafaella,
Yes I quite agree. The girl is 22yrs old and she's sensible. She has been to her GP and everything seems to be fine at the moment. My reasoning here though when I asked the question was that whatever I saw in the chart would it not reflect the situation at this time. She was asking about the baby's health when it is born so this is something in the future. I was wondering how you could differentiate between the two. Or is what she asked inherent in the question, so whatever I see will be the situation when baby is born? This is what I have been trying to figure out. I know it seems daft but with this type of question I want to be absolutely sure of what I am doing, and leave nothing to error.

stargazer1

Oh and could you please clarify something for me. When people talk of debilitated or benefic planets affecting someones significator or house cusp do they mean upcoming aspects. For instance say we have a debilitated Venus that was conjunct the persons significator, if Venus was separating from the persons significator would this mean that it Had affected it but not now. Would it be upcoming, applying aspects of benefics or debilitated planets we should be focusing on and on which to look out for? Or would we still say oh look a debilitated Venus IS affecting the persons planet? I would like this clarified if you could please Rafaella. Thank you.

rafaella

Oh and could you please clarify something for me. When people talk of debilitated or benefic planets affecting someones significator or house cusp do they mean upcoming aspects. For instance say we have a debilitated Venus that was conjunct the persons significator, if Venus was separating from the persons significator would this mean that it Had affected it but not now. Would it be upcoming, applying aspects of benefics or debilitated planets we should be focusing on and on which to look out for? Or would we still say oh look a debilitated Venus IS affecting the persons planet? I would like this clarified if you could please Rafaella. Thank you.

I'll just direct you to this article which is really good, and hopefully will clarify your questions: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html