Any ideas re: my relationships?

melisa

Hi
I am posting my natal...any ideas about my romantic relationships, or if something stands out in general, would be appreciated.

Thank you
melisa

Attachments

• mel.gif
    mel.gif
    58 KB · Views: 59

Krewster

Your Ven’s only tight aspect is the 180 to Sat unless you accept the “undecile” series of aspects (the net says “need for adjustment” or “uranian-like” but I have seen it manifest positively as well, though still change-like in nature), in which case you’ll be interested that an undecile triangle lies among Ven-Mars-Uran (average 25 min orb).

To the extent that Ven represents for you the area of interest in your OP, you might report whether the above-mentioned major Ven aspect or the latter “minor” ones predominate.

On transits, your Ven and Mars are way out-or-orb to be sextile and less out-of-orb to form a tri-semi-octile (67.30 and “red” as much as any other red aspect) but T-Sat is sewing up the orb and therefore “redding” your Ven and Mars in a back/forth dance betw applying to one and separating from the other and vice versa.

melisa

Thank you Krewster! I am looking up the undecile aspect---
My Venus is 15 Cancer
Mars is 10 Taurus
Uranus is 19 Leo
So definitely Venus undecile Uranus......
You wrote about my exact opposition between Venus and Saturn----definitely my serious nature re: love, and my wanting security in a relationship. Saturn is in the 5th, which emphasizes the notion of love re: saturn in my natal.
I would think the Venus undecile Uranus is significant, considering my 7th house is ruled by Uranus. That would make Uranus in the chart a strong indicator of my relations, right? More so because the 7th has no planets, just Chiron. And the Venus is sitting in the 11th house.
I also see that my Venus is conjunct my Sun and trine my Moon. Not sure what that means.
One would think I'd be very Aquarian (into being friends with partners, not a lot of emotional attachment, longing for change and freedom) with the 7th house Aquarius, the Venus in the 11th and the Venus undecile Uranus? I don't feel those qualities. Yet I attract freedom loving bohemian unorthodox types, who like a lot of freedom and friendship in the relationships. The only aspects Uranus makes in the chart are undecile Venus and loosely square Moon.

Melisa

helgaleena

That blue rectangle is a wonderful aspect pattern to have, and it involves plenty of your personal planets! Congratulations; your chart is full of powerful harmonic relationships due to that rectangle.

Sun-Venus http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Sun-Conjunct-Venus

Moon-Venus http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Trine-Venus

Moon-Neptune http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Conjunct-Neptune

Moon-Saturn http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Sextile-Saturn in 5th house of romance

Venus-Mars http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Venus-Sextile-Mars Mars near MC means you are able to channel your energy easily into career, with help from your Sun-Venus in the 11th house of fellowship. That part of your life is going to be known to the community.

Seventh house contains Chiron. Relationships for you will be a vehicle for healing self and others.

T-square to Uranus in 12th house means the unexpected sets off the seesaw between moon and Mars in ways you may not be conscious of enough to control them. But in the long run, I will always bet on the cohesion of that mystic rectangle, which touches Venus, Moon, Mars, 5th house, all of which have to do with your query.

muchacho

Hi
I am posting my natal...any ideas about my romantic relationships, or if something stands out in general, would be appreciated.

Thank you
melisa
If you are only asking about romantic relationships, then what sticks out to me is Jupiter in Sagittarius in 5th House and Moon conjunct Neptune in Scorpio and Sun conjunct Venus in Cancer in 12th House (based on whole sign houses).

Chillaxer

You have Chiron in the 7th, I have that also. I've seen it described as a dynamic of 'knowing the self through relationships'.

melisa

Hulgaleena wrote---
Mars near MC means you are able to channel your energy easily into career, with help from your Sun-Venus in the 11th house of fellowship. That part of your life is going to be known to the community.

+++++ Thank you....can you describe which part of my life---the Sun venus in the 11th? Or the Mars?

Seventh house contains Chiron. Relationships for you will be a vehicle for healing self and others.

++++++Yes, they heal me, yet also Chiron wounds. and my relations have wounded me and others. I feel shortchanged----give too much and get too little...

T-square to Uranus in 12th house means the unexpected sets off the seesaw between moon and Mars in ways you may not be conscious of enough to control them. But in the long run, I will always bet on the cohesion of that mystic rectangle, which touches Venus, Moon, Mars, 5th house, all of which have to do with your query.

++++++Yes, and this t square is fixed! Thinking it means Uranus also abruptly disrupts the polarity between my emotions (moon) trying to send nurturing to my actions and sexuality (mars)....and Uranus destabilizes my Mars in Taurus activating my feelings.

Melisa

sasa62

Hi

Thank you
melisa

now active business subjects, not love ... because of the business situation you are in a vague period and you do not know what to do, and often changing opinions and plans ...

love ...
in these horoscopes usually present the problem of fear of emotional injuries. sometimes the reason for a real emotional injuries, and sometimes only a sense of emotional hurt

Another problem is the need freer relations, ie the inability of filing any pressure from a partner or the expectation of very strong emotional charge

another problem is very high expectations in relationships within the meaning full dedication to to another person but also expect partners

and finally an attempt to rationalize when entering into a relationship, which probably results in:
"no it's not good for me and I will not enter into that relationship"

or something similar in the sense that you do not want someone hurts you

We can write a lot more about it ...

the result is a smaller number of relationships with respect to opportunities, due to the likely emotional injuries throughout your life

sory for my english

helgaleena

now active business subjects, not love ... because of the business situation you are in a vague period and you do not know what to do, and often changing opinions and plans ...

love ...
in these horoscopes usually present the problem of fear of emotional injuries. sometimes the reason for a real emotional injuries, and sometimes only a sense of emotional hurt

Another problem is the need freer relations, ie the inability of filing any pressure from a partner or the expectation of very strong emotional charge

another problem is very high expectations in relationships within the meaning full dedication to to another person but also expect partners

and finally an attempt to rationalize when entering into a relationship, which probably results in:
"no it's not good for me and I will not enter into that relationship"

or something similar in the sense that you do not want someone hurts you

We can write a lot more about it ...

the result is a smaller number of relationships with respect to opportunities, due to the likely emotional injuries throughout your life

sory for my english

I agree with all of this. He is answering your questions.

melisa

Thanks for the replies.

Muchacho wrote
Jupiter in Sagittarius in 5th House and Moon conjunct Neptune in Scorpio and Sun conjunct Venus in Cancer in 12th House (based on whole sign houses).

------You are right---Moon conj Neptune in Scorpio---very intense feelings. Interesting, moving the Sun Venus conjunction from 11th to the 12 house changes things. Being a female, I feel like the Sun conjuncting my Venus makes my romantic life more powerful and important to me, or attracts me to poweful fiery males. Jupiter in Sag in the 5th leads to fun in relations,

CHillaxer also has Chiron in the 7th, "knowing self through relations" is interesting. I wonder if it also leads to healing and wounding thru relations, as Chiron is known for that. Everyone can be healed and wounded, it's just that with Chiron in the 7th (in my case 7th is otherwise empty) makes for more profound wounds and healing?
Melisa

melisa

Thank u sasa62===

Wrote fear of emotional injuries. sometimes the reason for a real emotional injuries, and sometimes only a sense of emotional hurt

====Iinteresting. I am not sure which planets or aspeccts tell you this? Yes I feel a strong fear of emotional hurt (Sun and Venus oppose Saturn? Moon oppose Mars?). My planets of "love" Venus and Mars, one is conjunct Sun and one is oppose Moon.

You also wrote
---an attempt to rationalize when entering into a relationship, which probably results in:"no it's not good for me and I will not enter into that relationship"
=====Yes, I fear the relationship will not last, and with Saturn in the 5th house oppose Venus, I want something that lasts! So I may back away in fear if I don't think it will last. I look for guarantees that are not there (Mercury square Neptune)!

THank you
Melisa

Dirius

Hi

Thank you
melisa

Using whole signs house system.

- Ruler of your 7th house, Saturn, in a cadent malefic house (6th)

- Sun, natural ruler of husbands/men in a woman's chart, cadent, malefic house (12th), recieving opposition from Saturn.

- Mars, other ruler of men in a woman's chart, 10th house which is good, but in its detriment (taurus).

Usually not good signs of of healthy/sustainable relationships in a chart. :unsure:

sasa62

Thank u sasa62===

Wrote fear of emotional injuries. sometimes the reason for a real emotional injuries, and sometimes only a sense of emotional hurt

====Iinteresting. I am not sure which planets or aspeccts tell you this? Yes I feel a strong fear of emotional hurt (Sun and Venus oppose Saturn? Moon oppose Mars?). My planets of "love" Venus and Mars, one is conjunct Sun and one is oppose Moon.

You also wrote
---an attempt to rationalize when entering into a relationship, which probably results in:"no it's not good for me and I will not enter into that relationship"
=====Yes, I fear the relationship will not last, and with Saturn in the 5th house oppose Venus, I want something that lasts! So I may back away in fear if I don't think it will last. I look for guarantees that are not there (Mercury square Neptune)!

THank you
Melisa

thus closing the circle ...

To mastered "lesson" of relationships and fear, you need to enter into relationships, more often ...

because of fear, and for rationalizing, you're not coming in relationships, and you can not to master "lesson"

you can not escape from feelings of hurt and you've got nothing to lose ... and you're so far gone through the worst possible feelings about 1976/77 (not repeatable feeling in your life ever more) or about 1997/98 (maximum of what you can experience)

- this is theory that you need to verify or deny

What worse can happen?

Your choice, but remember, the planet show what kind we are, the planet do not define us

Last edited:

melisa

Hi--
Dirius wrote---

Ruler of your 7th house, Saturn, in a cadent malefic house (6th)
Sun, natural ruler of husbands/men in a woman's chart, cadent, malefic house (12th), recieving opposition from Saturn.

---True, these are negative indications, and I have felt lonely and deprived in relationships at times....on a more positive note, I feel thet my Saturn oppose my Sun and Venus can indicate a long-term serious relatinship as well, and Saturn has its positive aspects.
I had thought that Uranus is the ruler of my (Aquarius) 7th house---or at least a co-ruler. In that case, Uranus is in the 12th and squaring my Moon (emotional tensions and psychological issues re: relationships), and it is in Leo (yearning for a bold, warm romance).

Saturn is in the 5th, yet Jupiter is also there---I see 2 things:
----Jupiter is in the 5th and is sextile my 7th, bringing many opportunities for relaionships, and joy in them
---Saturn is also in the 5th, and it's oppose Venus and co-rules my 7th, so it brings unhappiness, deprivation and hard lessons in relationships.

Sasa62 wrote
you can not escape from feelings of hurt and you've got nothing to lose ... and you're so far gone through the worst possible feelings about 1976/77 (not repeatable feeling in your life ever more) or about 1997/98 (maximum of what you can experience)
---Thank you. you are right, I need to realize I have nothiing to lose, I am curious, from where in my chart do you get these dates of 1976 and 1997?

Thank you

Melisa

sasa62

Sasa62 wrote
---Thank you. you are right, I need to realize I have nothiing to lose, I am curious, from where in my chart do you get these dates of 1976 and 1997?

Thank you

Melisa

It is astrology

* only astrology can "see" the time, the past and the future ... just need to be humble and devoted to astrology and knowledge that gives ...

helgaleena

It is astrology

* only astrology can "see" the time, the past and the future ... just need to be humble and devoted to astrology and knowledge that gives ...

they are past transits. Think back to how your life was at those times, realize that the cycles have similarities but also show growth away from problems. The longer we live, the less trauma these transits give us because we learn to handle them.

melisa

Thank you Helgaleena---I assume they were transits from an outer planet? With a long time span in between 1976 and 1997? During those time periods I was with fun but not fully available men.
Saturn oppose my Sun and Venus can indicate a long-term serious relatinship and Saturn has its positive aspects. I'm not sure whetehr to use Saturn as ruler of my 7th (Aquarius).I had thought that Uranus is the ruler of my (Aquarius) 7th house---or at least a co-ruler. In that case, Uranus is in the 12th and squaring my Moon (emotional tensions and psychological issues re: relationships), and it is in Leo (yearning for warmth).
I am also unsure about the "T square between my Moon 12 degrees, Uranus 19 degrees, and Mars 10 degrees.....I am thinking that the Mars "square" Uranus orb of 9 degrees is too wide to be sconsidered?

Thank you

Melisa