Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 04-13-2014, 03:28 PM

Re: Transit of Mars in Libra

Hi all, I'm going to move from the social Mars (Libra) to the astrological Mars (retrograding in Libra), my natal Mars is in 5 degrees Scorpio, but my Asc. is 25 degrees in Libra while my 12th House is 0 degrees Libra as well, so I can feel the difference between the Mars transit in the 1st House and the 12th House, in the 1st the energy flow is abundant, self expression comes easy and achievements are there for the taking, while as it retrogrades now in the 12th, my energy level is sub-zero, myself expression is struggling to come out, I'm being over sensetive to my surroundings and very touchy, I feel the desperate need to socialize yet circumstances force me to stay alone, what was there for the taking, has to be taken by a great struggle, while feeling how it was achieved every single step of the way, I feel anger and resentment to some people around me and the need to pay back their unkindness, but diminished to a stop dealing until things become clearer. So this is my 1st and 12th Houses perspective of this transit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Madammaha For This Useful Post:
Caro (04-28-2014)
Unread 04-28-2014, 05:58 PM

This weekend some of the situations that were causing me annoyance seem to have resolved.
From this transit I know that I have to live on my own or only with people I choose too. Im in a house share at the moment becos of financial reasons. my venus in pisces in the 4th(5th) wants a sanctuary which I am working towards.

this transit also impacts my 11th house and mars is now rx into 11th and at the weekend my writing group confirmed that it will publish an anthology of our work. it is a really nice happy positive thing to do. I was on cloud nine so happy didnt notice the issues that were in the house and have just let them go.

I wonder how the direct motion will impact - hopefully it will see this small project take off for the writing group. would be nice for everyone.

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Unread 05-03-2014, 12:03 PM

Have decided that I am going to turn off my phone not reply to emails in relation to my next assignment. kick back and go with the flow as mars rx.
until it turns direct again...... been stalled from planning anything!!

saturn rx also is not helping...

Soundtrack

Unread 05-03-2014, 12:32 PM

Hi Caro, why do I get the feeling that you are over reacting either positively or negatively! Can you imagine if everybody reacted in the same way during the retrograde motion of the planets, yes there can be delays and there can be mistakes, that is the negative side, but on the positive side, you get the chance to review your actions, sense the depth of your interactions and readjust what you feel is not done to your standards, can you imagine if there were no retrograde motion how the world would evolve?!
Unread 05-16-2014, 01:03 PM

Well it is working so far, sometimes good to take time out for yourself.

Interestingly had an interview the day of the full moon - Not planned by myself. The role for an organisation I worked for 13 years ago. could be a jupiter cycle.

I think after tuesday this week when mars starts to go direct there will be more action.

Work environment currently very difficult - as people being told that there is no job for them etc. eeek I dont likethat kind of thing.

Caroline

Soundtrack

Tags
libra, mars, transit