Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 08-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Banned

Re: the node and reality

I have started this thread precisely to bring the subject of the manipulations of the black magicians over society.
When one exposes the power of white magic ,one is invariably open to attack by black magicians as black magician work best in the shadow. if society as a whole realized the evil machinations of the black magicians, society would be a much better and wholesome place as so much of the evil of the black magicians is implemented because “we” aren’t looking for such devious actions. the “scientific outlook” and the “enlightenment “ were just a subterfuges to for the black magicians to hide behind. As society has been progressively been programmed to ignore the primacy of the great and holy spirit/god/godhead, then the cosmically timed movements of the black magicians are invisible to intelligent and educated people. We are programmed to see these dark actions as superstitions with no real value, when in fact these cosmic movements are at the base of history and civilization.
I have from the beginning of this thread advised members to follow Isabel hickey’s words,”seek the truth, find the truth, be silent”, because to show the light in contemporary times will only bring the wrath of the black magicians to you.
As my mrsa thread tells , I have in fact already payed a price that am not sure I can manage, just to post these insights to the NN. the nodal axis is the mainspring of all magical actions , realizations and timing .the black magicians will eliminate anyone who dares show the way to the Light.
This is why I do talk and explain white and black magic. it seems we are on the beginning of a great epoch or age .the the black magicians hope to control the next 2000 years by controlling society when the cusp of this era begins. For that is what history shows,2000 year reigns are the norm of civilizations. To control civilization at the moments of transition of the Great Year, insures mastery of the world for the seceding 2000 years.
And a cursorily glance at the newspaper s show that we are in danger of allowing the subjugations of our children and grandchildren to the Nth power, to the cruel, heartless and evil black magicians that hold the spot lights of history now.

rahu

The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-04-2016)
Unread 08-01-2013, 08:02 AM

yes. there is a lot of bad energy in hospitals.(they don't do space clearing!!) this is coming to the surface in the UK.

first you must get yourself better. then you have to forgive these people but it doesn't stop you from making them face their actions. I find that you have to come from that place of compassion otherwise you will get dragged into power games. I truly believe that we all seek that peace.

I have been fortunate at times of great stress I have been able to find solitutude and peace - NN Taurus. I realise that I work much better in such settings. For a long time I was totally unaware of that.

I agree with you any work must be done quietly - good will prevail. A very good teacher told me that. But I have also recently met many manipulative people within the alternative health setting too. There is much work to be done.

take care of you health

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Unread 08-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Banned

I have used the word epiphany several times when dealing with the nodal axis.
It was not like a shower of ultimate insights that occurred, but rather all the bits of research I had accumulated, fell in to place with a higher and unforeseen harmony.

The difference between the mechanical Einstein/newton paradigm and quantum theory form the clearest physical examples of the nature of the node and he rroper perspective to focus accurately on the nodal axis.
The standard theories of physics , I will call STP for standard temperature and pressure.
This is the scientific base line for physical phenomena .
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/stp-standard-ntp-normal-air-d_772.htmlhttp://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/stp-standard-ntp-normal-air-d_772.html
in contradistinction is quantum theory.
STP science is emergent, meaning it does not describe he ultimate dynamics but rather is a system of relationships that become apparent when there is enough mass to be acted on.
For instance,Newtonian theory is sufficient to describe the dynamics of gas pressure movements. But when one reduces that amount of matter in the sample, there comes point when Newtonian theory breaks down and the motion of the gas particles adhere to quantum dynamics.
Bu the debate hason for awhile about when does “reality” go from quantum to STP science
In quantum theory here is no upper limit, so quantum affects should also function in the scales of STP.
But some seemingly don’t. superimposition is the ability of particles of matter to be in 2 places a once. But I have never seen two of any one person. Quantum=m entanglement has been measured at 55,000 times the speed of light, but no one has ever seen light faster than 300.000 km/mt.
The underlying principles of quantum theory over turn all the principles of STP science.
Quantum theory has observed that every bit of matter in the universe is connected to every other particle of matter in the universe. There is no you and me. We are connected….quantumly.

Of course the ramifications’ of quantum observations are never considered when we frame our societal principles. This is because the needs of war and capitalism dictate that we have differences that can not be resolve without war. Every major religion posits a single creative force. We are one, om shanti om.it turns out this is true. All beings/matter are connected on the quantum plane.
Scientist have mechanically manipulate ions on the quantum plane. This means that concepts like psycho/ kinesis(moving objects with you mind etc.) is possible.
It means transition of psychic thoughts are possible because quantum dynamics likely influence the quality of time and experience.
Quantum experiments have shown that what the researcher believes will influence the experiment. some particle will act like what their expectations are. So there is no such thing as an impartial observer. Double blind experimentation is a ruse.
So quantum theory recognizes that the perspective of the individual has, influences the moment, so to speak,
In STP science the observer is transparent, reality has an objective existence separate and apart from the observer…this is not the real case after all in quantum mechanics.
So the question returns to why quantum mechanics don’t show up in STP reality or for instance, why can a molecule be superimposized ( two places at once) but not my Ferrari.
In the mechanical models such as gravity and relativity, matter is an element.hence reality is hard.
In quantum mechanics matter is the nodes of quantum frequencies or vibrations. Matter has no function except to mark the points of resonance of the quantum dynamic.
The quantum model of the universe looks like a hologram. matter is a reflection or interference pattern.
The transition from quantum mechanics to STP science may be a function of the individual perceptions. It may be that visualizing a “reality” will make it so on the quantum plane.
This is close to the Buddhist belief that reality is a infinite sequence of thought forms arising and exspiring as new thought forms arise.
This demarcation line is what the node symbolizes. It is the ordering of the quantum vibrations into apparent “reality” and as reality is a function of quantum frequencies, a subtle change in the visualization of these frequencies can change the nature of “matter”.
The nodal axis stabilizes and defines the nature of reality .and the node brings the thought form into manifestation. The “hologram”
of your love life comes into expression when “illuminated” by the transiting node.

The node then does not rule any single aspect of astrology, but it is responsible for the “holographic image of reality that we see. It is the past ,present and future. This implies that small changes in “vibrations” have major impact on the clarity of holograms.
Rahu

Last edited by rahu; 07-01-2017 at 11:36 PM. Reason: edited out a troll addition
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-04-2016), SVP (08-07-2013)
Unread 08-07-2013, 03:32 AM
Banned

sedna was conjunct the node within 1 degree orb from late september to the end of decemeber 1985

the morison espionage trial with a conviction on oct 9 /85.
randy miles on espionage on december 20/85

there were internation examples also.

dec.8/85 it is reported that two life sentances are handed out to junta rulers associated with 9000 disappeared people in the 70s
also on dec8, secret tsetimony in bonn germany reveals Hans Joachim Tiedge,senior intelligence officer,who had dfected in august, nhad betrayed the western agenst in east germany who had infiltrated the communist establishment.

a great quote by an interior spokesman:" this is why we didn't want a inquiry.

On july 19,1958,nikita khrushchev call for a international summit on the middle east to stop the current crisis from becoming WWIII, as british and American troop land in Beirut and Libya.sedna was conjunct the south node on the 17th and the sun square the node/sedan on the 20th.
the node/sedna conjunction seems to have a cultural regulatory aspect.

the sedna/node in june 1949 brought the first big case of espionage to the budding cold war.alger hiss was protected seemingly protected from the rabid prosecutors during sednas transit of the node.

the node/sedna conjunction in fall of 1985 brought the arrest of the the israeli spy, jonathan pollard.

pollards chart shows sedna square to uranus and chiron and opposed to neptune.
he was arrested on nov.21.sedna and the node were in i degree orb from sept. 22/85 til dec 29 /85

this long period was full of espionage arrest and trials.
indictments against jerry whitworth .

the morison espionage trial with a conviction on oct 9 /85.
randy miles on espionage on december 20/85

there were international examples also.

dec.8/85 it is reported that two life sentances are handed out to junta rulers associated with9000 disappeared people in the 70s
also on dec8, secret tsetimony in bonn germany reveals Hans Joachim Tiedge,senior intelligence officer,who had defected in august, had betrayed the western agents in east germany who had infiltrated the communist establishment.

a great quote by an interior spokesman:" this is why we didn't want a inquiry

sedan was conjunct he souh node on july 17 1958 and the sun was square to Chiron on july 20.
On july 19 nikita Khrushchev called for a summit on he middle east before the current crisis leads to WWWIII, as british are rushing into tobruk and 1700 marines ae headed for Beirut.

On jan 4 1923 the sun was square the sedan conjunct the south node and sir Auckland eddy was announcing the international conference called by president harding was,, “greatest international conference ever held” it was… “the most successful in the history ofth e world”. Big words but the big 5 U.S.,france,England,Italy and japan agreed to cut back on naval buildup.
But general luddendorff of germany called it a swindle.

On setember 6 1976 sedna was conjunct he south node and on September 7uranus was square he nodal axis.
On September 6, a Russian pilot defects to japan for asylum in the U.S. w25ith the newest mig fighter jet
September 6 also showed the north koreans soldiers leaving he “peace city” of Panmunjom, he site of negotiations, thereby altering the initial 1953 accord… do you think north korea today would give up a military station in south korea?

Of course I is difficult to do anything at the time of war, on april 20 sedna was conjunct the south node and germany invaded Denmark..

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 08-11-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Unread 08-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Banned

I seemed t have trivialized the concept black magic and white magic.
As the node concerns dynamics basic of reality ,I would like to focus on what magic is.
Anything that happens that cannot be explained by “science” or deductive reasoning can be called magic. But magic has underlying principles….which we may not understand.
Quantum theory can be used to explain many paranormal phenomena and has already solved some examples of “magic”.
scientist had long tried to turn sun light into energy but have never been able to approach the efficiency of chlorophyll .science has approached 30% efficiency but chlorophyll, which is over 90% efficient. scientist measured the length of all the electrical pathways in a sample of chlorophyll and they found that it would be impossible for the electrons to flow fast enough to account for the 90%efficiency of chlorophyll. Some could say something magical was happening. What scientists decided was that the electrons were not traveling along the nerve path but that the electrons were exhibiting a quantum state known as tunneling. This means the electrons went directly to the site of photosynthesis through a minute “wormhole”, a path through the time/space matrix of reality.
So now photosynthesis is not magic because we have a scientific construct to describe it.
But I think that one phenomenon that everyone will agree is magic, is objects disappearing-dematerialization. This is so beyond comprehension that it can only fall under the term magic.
Here we encounter the function of belief. If one believes something is possible it may happen but if one does not believe something is possible ,then It will likely not happen.
My anecdotal experience is that dematerialization is a real phenomenon.
The one occasion that was clearly true for me occurred with a candy machine.
I had never seen this before and it was probably an old machine.
It had the candy stacked vertically in slots. the face was clear plastic so one could see the candy at every point.
When you put your money in and pushed the firs lever, your candy br would fall into a plastic tube that ran under all the columns of candy. at this point you turned a crank and the horizontal tube moved the candy along by a corkscrew mechanism o the edge of he machine where the candy bar fell down into a receptacle with a door attached from which you took your candy.

As I said I was quite taken with his machine as I had never seen such a model.
Well when my candy bar reached the edge and fell down into the receptacle……..it simply disappeared. The candy bar was out of sight as it fell down another tube toward the receptacle. So I didn’t see it disappear but a quickly realized I did not hear it hit the bottom.
Initially I thought there had to be a hole in the column into which the candy fell. I called the woman in charge over and told her what happened and asked if there was a hole in the back of the machine. she looked at me sideways and assured me there was not hole, and on close scrutiny I saw there was no hole.
Surprisingly she gave me 75 cents and this time I got my candy bar. I week early another dematerialization ad happened but the circumstances were not so clear cut. But after this occasion I realized that the week before another dematerialization had occurred. One week later another strange even occurred but not as impressive as the dematerializing candy bar.
So I know that dematerialization is a real phenomenon. I could not find an astrological reason.
This was to me real magic. the time/space continuum altered the physical existence of a object.
The Holographic Universe by Talbot, gives a good over view of how quantum theory could explain many paranormal occurrences.

Science describes matter as solid and so dematerialization is impssible. But quantum mechanics defines matter as a intersection of quantum frequencies. Matter is a interference pattern and as such , changes in frequency could make the matter disappear. This is not theory , this is infact what has been observed . scientist use a “cloud camber” which creates a vacuum inside. What they have seen is that articles of matter spontaneously appear and then disappear. It is clear the universe is not made up of a vacuum, but is a phase transition, a transition to matter and back to “nonmatter”.so there is an “ether” in space and not emptiness.
To the side , this phenomenon disproves Einstein’s theory of gravity because for gravity to work ,space must be a vacuum and empty. Of course physicists ignore this.

Dematerialization is entirely possible in the realm of quantum mechanics, it happens all the time in the “vacuum “ of space.
So when I say the nodal axis “rules” magic or fixates reality, I am referring to quantum dynamics.
And as quantum experiments have also shown that the perspective of the experimenter influences the outcome of the experiment, then black or white magic is the manipulation of the material reality by the visualizations of the “magician”.
Here is where morality enters; using natural magic to control others is “black” magic while attempting to influence others through the giving knowledge is white magic.

But the deciding factor is how the natural magic is used.

rahu
astrobunny (07-04-2016)
Unread 08-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Banned

i have decided to open this thread to queries about personal charts as it is probably better to apply the principles on real charts rather than stay in the abtract/textbok mode.

i will be on line for a couple of hours .

i may not read all chart requested .

rahu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Caro (09-06-2013), poyi (08-23-2013), Zarathu (08-22-2013)
Unread 08-23-2013, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
i have decided to open this thread to queries about personal charts as it is probably better to apply the principles on real charts rather than stay in the abtract/textbok mode.

i will be on line for a couple of hours .

i may not read all chart requested .

rahu

ME me Me! Can I get a reading then

Attachment 41713

Thanks mate!
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World

Last edited by poyi; 11-24-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Unread 08-23-2013, 02:55 AM
Banned

ok

but it will be tommorrow as i want to analyze the nodal position with a clearer mind.

rahu
Unread 08-23-2013, 03:01 AM

Good!
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 08-25-2013, 12:32 AM
Banned

Hi poyi
You chart is quite extraordinary with the nodal axis conjunct the mc axis and the vertex axis.
I haven’t see such a conjunction before and as you have share your chart on another thread , I am learning from your chart.
The nodal axis is a primary indication of psychic energy and karmic connection.
When the node is at MC, an individual’s psychic energy permeates their environment. I tshows you affect your surroundings ad people in your surroundings spontaneously. it is interesting that you mentioned in the other thread that you don’t like to be a center of attention or such. But with this aspect everyone will sense you. I have found that this aspect allows your astral body to move freely in your dreams . you can affect people spontaneously on the astral plane. Whether conscious or not you desires and thoughts can influence others in dream states .
The node is defined by the ecliptic ,so with a conjunction to the vertex, which is the ecliptic real position, your psychic energies are further enhanced .the vertex tend to radiate whatever planets aspect it, so again your psychic energies are going to have strong affect on reality and others regardless of whether you project these or not, especially as it is conjunct the MC. So your desire to stay in the background is somewhat quixotic as you simply can’t be I the background.
Jupiter is conjunct the IC , S node and the east point(anti vertex).
This shows family wealth or social position/power. It marks you with great intelligence and the ability to understand patterns of social behavior. It tends toward good judgment and benelovolent attitudes.
But with the S node, it can bring abusive authoritarian influences from the family. This position shows a strong connection to your grandparents and heritage. with the S node, you have access to knowledge through the astral plane, so often you know things intuitively without having to do research.
The S node can overload your mind at times and with afflicted transits you can have a authoritarian attitude in which you feel you know what is best for others. But you other postings shows that this facet does not show up in your personality.
Jupiter conjunct the node would correlate with you past high priest past life possibility.
The Uranus/Neptune midpoint tconjunct the nodal axis is symbolic of visions and astral connections. the vertexnodes conjuction opens up your channels to other dimensions and this midpoint fills that channel with spirits and psychic/astral insights.
Psycholiogically ,this Neptune/Uranus midpoint shows that you have the ability to form creative thoughts and plans and the ability to bring these ideas into manifestation/reality. when this aspect is afflicted , you may be prone to confusion or inaction, as sometimes your visions are too elaborate to be realistic .this midpoint is a pathway for the various paranormal experiences you have.

The moon and Saturn are novile to the S node and their midpoint is conjunct the S node. This shows that practical matter always work out. it shows that your parents have a positive and nurturing affect in your life. This aspect makes you tolerant and compassionate as well as devotional. You are a staunch friend and a devoted spouse. You never wave in your commitment to friends or endeavors.

With psyche conjunct the east point square to eros square to the nodal axis, you are an extremely idealistic and romantic person. You Saturn/moon/node pattern tends to make you emotionally stable but these aspects shows a truly loving and idealist lover underneath you practical façade.
The nymphe/eros midpoint is conjunct the vertex and square to psyche showing that your idealistic romantic nature is accompanied by strong physical desires and urges. This is also shown by your mars/venus conjunction trine to the moon and sextile to mercury. This latter pattern gives you fluid expression of your emotional feelings and draws many friends to you as you are warm and loving to all who approach you.

Inspite of these romantic emotional energies ,with the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint tconjuct the vertex, you may shy away from commitments. this patterns shows broken relationships or marriages.this “skeptical” attitude toward committed relationships is also show by ixion conjuct your sun ,these square to ceres. This shows that you have a critical steak in you. This tends to show that there have been tensions in your heritage/family that have lead to estrangement between intimate family members. The Uranus/Jupiter pattern can show your parents are separated or divorced.Your Saturn/mercury midpoint is conjunct to sun and ixion. So your critical nature is enhanced. This likely shows that there are family tensions and maybe hostilieis that color how you see human relationships. If this is true then these dynamics were recently around you. Tensions could have arisen in march that lead to confrontations thru the summer til june.
With sedna opposed to Saturn and square to orcus, there is a darker side to your father and he may be a constriction factor in your life. the eris/nessus midpoint is conjunct the vertex/mc conjunction and so opposed to Jupiter. Pattern is quite critical and authoritarian. It may be a dark side that you do not wish to confront or apply, but it does show you have a cold and calculating aspect to your karma/personality. With the sextile and trine to the moon, your parents seemed to be almost polar opposites , with your mother bring love and light into your life ,while your father bring authority and manipulation into your life
Ceres square to the sun and ixion bodes you are skeptical of family relationships and mught preclude your desire to have children. This implies you have a critical attitude toward social relationships even though you are a loving person.
Overall it seems you may be described as having a velvet glove over a iron fist at times.

rahu
poyi (10-13-2013)
Unread 08-25-2013, 02:20 AM

Hi Rahu,

First of all thank you very much for your also extraordinary good quality reading. I enjoyed reading it. I did wake up when you post this reply after I felt to sleep. I woke up at the right time to read it lol.

Since I started learning Western Astrology, I have been struggling to fully understand my Jupiter, Uranus, moon and vertex axis. In Chinese 8 characters it reflects the same unusual configuration in a different way. I am very extreme in Water element. In term of the measurement of element, it is classified as "The Great Sea" due to excessive water and abundant in Yin Water energy.

In regard to ability to influence others, 2 days ago after a big fight with my boyfriend. He went off to sleep as he needed to get up in the morning. I was still very angry with him. Eventually maybe I did wake him up from sleep with my mind lol. Cause he told me he heard a very loud unusual noise in the dream then he woke up. I couldn't even believe in what he told me how he woke up, but I did focus on telling him he better wake up otherwise, we were finished. That's just one interesting little event, don't know how true that was though.

In term of power and status, I had seen it through, I don't see the point of selling one's soul to become a different kind of slave to keep staying in power. I am quite happily giving it away and watch how they regret...that's a very evil side of me just watching and observing human behaviors. To me there is a price for every thing in life. I measure it up as you said very calculating, cunning, I seem to always make the right choice at the right time.

My family root, my father's side of the family was very wealthy in the past until the civil war in China turned every thing up side down. The abusive authoritarian influences however, not only father, my mother was also the same. From my personal experiences my mother is however far worse than my father.

Yes, I have done research about the Jupiter conjunct SN or even in IC itself always related to the currently religious leader or very wealth celebrities or Royal or businessman etc. I am waiting for my wealth to come lol.

I would prefer not to become a medium or have any more contact with the other dimension. Is far too much for one's to handle that kind of disturbance.

From The Message of the Stars, Mars square Neptune:

"It gives a fanatical spirit which may express itself in either religion or atheism and under favorable conditions such people are liable to become victims of discarnate spirits who may either use them as a medium or by obsessing them. It gives a tendency to lawlessness and participation in anarchistic schemes or plots. "

"Neptune in Sagittarius, when well aspected increases the inspirational, devotional and religious tendencies in the horoscope. It brings dreams, visions, and occult experiences. There is love of travel and a great enjoyment of the pleasures thus obtained. When Neptune is afflicted in Sagittarius the subjects become liable to fears and forebodings; dreams of danger and visions of distress prey upon the mind, making life miserable. Sometimes they have great desires to travel but are unable to gratify them, or if they do they have trouble or accidents to contend with. "

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm

These apply to me at least when it was activated.

My parents they were not very nurturing at all. But by all means, they had provided me as much materials matter as they could afford to assist me to make a life of myself. I would skip all the moaning about my childhood here.

I do value friends greatly, I always give more and remember how well they treated me in every day small matter. It gives me a lot of happiness just by appreciating their existence in my life. I have very high ideal in love and partnership. Thank you for giving so many positive comments on my chart. I would say, I am being warm and loving to others cause I had learned my lesson of Loneliness, Helplessness and feeling of Abandonment early in life. As I said, there is always a price for everything, I lost so I gained.

The tension from my parent's marriage had put me into great fear of not able to provide a normal home, family life to my future children. I have great fear that one day, my children will go through the same life like my sister and I once was. By all means, I will use all method of calculation to prevent it to occur to my own children. To an extreme, if I can't defeat fate, I will do every thing to stop myself having children than seeing them living a life like mine. I will never let myself to be selfish to have children just cause I like cute babies and to be completed as a woman having children. To me those are the evilest things one could do and most irresponsible behavior to bring life into this world and ruin it.

If I was not turned into the search of meaning of life, and spirituality, I would still be a very bitter person. Nursing and the search of meaning of life had changed my life for better. Since then I am more comfortable with sorrows and trials in life, because I know each and every one of us are facing the same sorrows together. The one who nurtured me was the Unknown Divine, not my physical mother or my father.

My boyfriend said to me repeatedly, "When you see someone sufferings, that person indeed is yourself in another life. That person is part of your horoscope, you and I and that person you saw on the street, we are together. We thought that we are different, but in fact we are running in the same wheel. Time is an illusion, there is no time. The past, the present, the future are all happening at once. You feel the sorrows in that person cause you realized he is indeed you yourself."

Actually, this Jupiter is the ruler of my 7th house. He teaches me a lot. But yes, he has his own dark side. He has very very very very very bad temper......

I am always critical about human relationship cause I do see most of the time, people being together mostly due to the fear of being excluded. While you can only truly experience unity when you stopped being in fear of being alone, in fact we never were alone.

This is a beautiful quote.

“This life's dim windows of the soul Distorts the heavens from pole to pole And leads you to believe a lie When you see with, not through, the eye.” by William Blake

I like your description of me being "a velvet glove over an iron fist at time".

Thank you very much again from your reading. I hope members and other readers will be greatly benefited from your words.

Po yi

Last edited by poyi; 08-25-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Unread 08-25-2013, 10:10 AM

Rahu

I forgot to mention that other than having Jupiter aspect both the Moon nodes and Vertex Axis, Uranus aspect the Vertex Axis.

Jupiter also parallel Neptune and South node, Anti Vertex and contra parallel North node/Vertex.

So far, my career, home and family life are nothing extraordinary or maybe it means something extremely unfortunate with the South node?, perhaps in the future my lifetime partner would be...or my end of life would be...

Po yi

Last edited by poyi; 08-25-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Unread 08-25-2013, 11:21 AM

I saw that, when a planet transits the Destiny's Gate the Vertex axis, it means opening up a turning point of life.

The last major transit was Pluto at my Vertex axis with natal Jupiter, Uranus, Moon nodes and Vertex axis, that slow transit was the time I had the supernatural experience, as well as breaking out of my family, homeland and moved abroad when Pluto was exact aspect on my IC.

I heard the theory and mythology of the Celestial Twins, Gemini as part of the Gate of Heaven. If there is incarnation, I hope this Vertex axis perhaps allowing me to transcend to break out the cycle of incarnation? It is a beautiful theory lol.

http://www.musterion8.com/galactical...aug2gates.html

I saw this beautiful description of transcendence out of time:
“People have had experiences of the soul’s transcendence since time immemorial. Yet we continue to wonder...What do these experiences prove? Do they offer a genuine vision of reality, or are they only products of human imagination? Are they rooted in human desire, in the wish for immortality, in projection?
There are certain special moments in life, call them “openings to transcendence,” when we confront a symbol and see reality much as the Unconscious (according to Jung) sees and regards it [reality] all of the time. At this level, the psyche knows no difference between spirit and matter. They are identical. Figures from both dimensions of reality are experienced as woven of the same threads.”
Short excerpt from Jungian Analyst and author Dr. Murray Stein’s lecture on "The Reality of the Soul" 2000
It describes how me and my boyfriend thought about our reality and unity of the universe and time.

Last edited by poyi; 08-25-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Unread 08-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Banned

hi poyi

as you posted:
"In regard to ability to influence others, 2 days ago after a big fight with my boyfriend. He went off to sleep as he needed to get up in the morning. I was still very angry with him. Eventually maybe I did wake him up from sleep with my mind lol. Cause he told me he heard a very loud unusual noise in the dream then he woke up. I couldn't even believe in what he told me how he woke up, but I did focus on telling him he better wake up otherwise, we were finished. That's just one interesting little event, don't know how true that was though. "

this is precisely the phenomena that the node on the MC axis can brings.
unconsciously one can directly influence other through dreams. yet not be conscious of the intent to affect them. in your case as you have the vertex also part of this conjuction , your conscious thoughts affected him.
it was true!!!!

this is why i called this an extraordinary conjunction.

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 08-25-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Unread 08-26-2013, 03:44 AM

Quote:
hi poyi

as you posted:
"In regard to ability to influence others, 2 days ago after a big fight with my boyfriend. He went off to sleep as he needed to get up in the morning. I was still very angry with him. Eventually maybe I did wake him up from sleep with my mind lol. Cause he told me he heard a very loud unusual noise in the dream then he woke up. I couldn't even believe in what he told me how he woke up, but I did focus on telling him he better wake up otherwise, we were finished. That's just one interesting little event, don't know how true that was though. "

this is precisely the phenomena that the node on the MC axis can brings.
unconsciously one can directly influence other through dreams. yet not be conscious of the intent to affect them. in your case as you have the vertex also part of this conjuction , your conscious thoughts affected him.
it was true!!!!

this is why i called this an extraordinary conjunction.

rahu
This extraordinary conjunction sounds very witchy to me

lol
Unread 08-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Banned

witchy yea

it is nice that you have shown so much of your personality and life as i can make another few comments that i was hesistant to bring up .

your orcus is the 4/11 th harmonic. this is a aspect of 130 degrees 52 minutes, so your 4/11th is very close at 130 degrees 11 minute, to the south node and essentially exact. exactitude ,to me is a sign of destiny or karma.

the 11th harmonic is that of the adept, those who know the spiritual/astral dymanics of reality and manipuilate them. this can be a aspect of magic.with your jupiter position and your ability to project your desires on the astral plane, it could be said that you are indeed a witch and a black one at that.
i use black and white here not as moral judgements but as dynamics of the soul.
that you enforce your desire body on your spouse is a act of control on the astral and hence black. but you did not inflict this in a malicious way , rather to furthur your understanding and the relationship, so the use was "white".

be that as it may, when one can cause ripples on the astral plane , then one is laible to have reactions from outher entities and souls as nothing can be done in secret when you manipulate the astral.

with orcus at a 4/11 to your south node, you must be cautions as when you act from your desire body, you leave youself open to actions against you. when the 11 harmonic is favorable ,one is given manipultive powers from the etheric plane, but when afflicted the 11 turn to a 2 showing dissension and opposition.

it would be well that you calculate when the nodal axis forms 11 th harmonic aspects to your orcus, as these period are very important.

rahu
Unread 08-27-2013, 01:09 AM

Haha I never deny my feelings and very open to people.. My boyfriend always teases me of being a witch as being a psychic all the time.

In fact he himself is a wizard as he can do really scary astrology to tell people their family's name, the pine tree of their parent planted with them when they were young.

My Jupiter'a condition clearly it has pointed out as my own spouse. He is however a very private person so I won't continue here on the public thread just saying, me and my boyfriend had seen the magic of astrology so when I was responding in the other thread The Ninth House and Religion, to tell them Astrology as a form of magic and witchcraft I had hard time defending myself. But in reality we live this everday.

Well we know and it doesn't matter what other people think.
Unread 08-27-2013, 06:56 AM

Quote:

I will continue to add to this but I have been afflicted with a serious disease soon after I started this thread. I consider this the price I must pay .clearly the "demons" want me silenced.

rahu
I hope you get well soon. It is not easy to stay focus when you are going in and out of astral plane.

Ghosts/demons are all around us. I wish you fast recovery.

Your Thread is most valuable for the in depth exploration of Nodes and Vertex. Very well done!
Unread 08-27-2013, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu;476348
[FONT=Calibri
The node conjunct to venus in the natal gives a attractive emotional and physical presence(though a strong Saturn placement can harden the physical attributes). The emotional aura is very strong and this native will be felt psychically by others. This can bring great creativity and prophecy. Intuitions are very good but the desire body can distort the intuition. love and opportunity come to this native but as the sexual aura is present from birth, this placement very often show sexual abuse .if the native also has hard Saturn/Pluto/Chiron/nessus aspect then sexual abuse is a given. if abuse starts very young then likely the native will not have any memory, so it is very delicate interpretation to make.[/FONT]

note: the observations on abuse are gleaned predominately from womens charts, so i am unsure if these aspects signify the same experiences in men as women

rahu

I can testify on behalf of my older sister. She had long term very early sexual abuse which mostly forgotten by much older men and by my mother's boyfriend when she was cheating on our father....

Her natal Venus and Jupiter both in Taurus 10th house opposition to North Node, Venus also contra parallel North Node.

In natal, to state the very obvious, the almost Double Yob aspects pointing to the Venus and Jupiter from Pluto Rx 3rd in Libra and Neptune Rx 5th house in Sagittarius. Together another to state the very obvious, she has exact conjunction of Mars conjunct Saturn in Cancer in 12th house. Moon our mother, in her chart showed as Moon in Scorpio in 4th house, ruler of the 12th house.

5th house Neptune Rx parallel Vertex, 12th house Saturn contra parallel Vertex. Sun and Moon contra parallel and also opposition. She was born soon after Eclipse and soon after the Chinese dictator Mr Mao died.

Venus is the ruler of her 3rd house, before I was born, our mother had abortion. Our sibling died as I mentioned in the other thread before.
Unread 08-27-2013, 08:11 AM

Quote:
witchy yea
that you enforce your desire body on your spouse is a act of control on the astral and hence black. but you did not inflict this in a malicious way , rather to furthur your understanding and the relationship, so the use was "white".

be that as it may, when one can cause ripples on the astral plane , then one is laible to have reactions from outher entities and souls as nothing can be done in secret when you manipulate the astral.

with orcus at a 4/11 to your south node, you must be cautions as when you act from your desire body, you leave youself open to actions against you. when the 11 harmonic is favorable ,one is given manipultive powers from the etheric plane, but when afflicted the 11 turn to a 2 showing dissension and opposition.

it would be well that you calculate when the nodal axis forms 11 th harmonic aspects to your orcus, as these period are very important.

rahu
At the very beginning of our relationship, my boyfriend had a dream of himself being operated on the surgical table with his eyes covered under green clothes. He was very frighten. He told me on our conversation over the phone the next day. That was precisely the condition of my operation on removal of my lipoma under my chin when I was about 10-11 years old. It had scared me from having surgery. Cause I woke up during the surgery, I cried and screamed as I felt the surgeons and nurses were just finishing cutting me up and sewing up the stitches.

I had no idea how that part of experience got into his dream as if it was him that experienced that as first hand. That's how he joked about me being a witch. He did have another dream of being burnt in fire

In term of the 11th harmonic to my South Node would you be kindly enough to help me to time it? I have a feeling that 23rd October 2014 solar eclipse is an important day with my natal Pluto will have the Solar eclipse. But many of my generation might experience that anyway. Not sure. But I would do my research during the meantime.

Last edited by poyi; 08-27-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Unread 08-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Banned

than you for your concern about my health . i have been under constant "attack" and have been "dosed" with another strain of mrsa tha seems to be trying to cut he blood off to my subcutaneus tissues. luckly my herb responses are holding the infection at bay but he demons(aka cia) are intent that i leave this plane.

interesting... your beau's lilth square to uranus gives him the asta lportal to your energies apparently.one would think that there are hard aspects with his uranus and symbols in your chart.

rahu
Unread 08-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Teb

Quote:
to understand the nodal axis, one must understand the nature of reality , as the node underlies all planes of reality. The node is of such fundamental importance that all occult systems use it as their base line. whether rosicrucian, templars, free masons or kabbalah, the dragon head is the hidden and protected fount of all the power of these societies. As to reality the most accurate scientific system is defined by quantum mechanics. Surprising;ly quantum theory shows that reality is much like the classic metaphysical systems , rather than einsteinian or Newtonian dogma. Underlying quantum theory is the concept of non locality. This means that there is no such thing as distance between objects . everything is connected on the quantum matrix. Every particle of matter is “entangled “ with every other particle of matter in the universe ,no matter how distantly separated.
This notion is alien to classical physics . if one manipulate one of the pairs , the other is affected no matter to far they are separated. Experiment with entangled ions which had a “dog leg” showed that if the appendage on one was mechanically moved, the other ion also moved. This is quite astounding as many experiments had shown that manipulation by lasers would be felt by the entangled pair also.
The book a different universe, by Robert Laughlin , a Nobel prize recipient in physics, explains these concepts .
Briefly, matter-particles are the intersection/nodes of quantum vibrations. But these quantum vibrations could be a function of another quantum l system, and this system could also be a function of another system, physist just don’t know what the quantum Matrix really is. But hundreds if not thousands of experiments have shown quantum theory to be correct.
Quantum physics is at the base of reality, while einsteinian or Newtonian concepts are considered emergent.
An example of this distinction is shown by the laws of gas pressure. As long as one has a large sample of gas , then the movement and pressure of gas in a closed container can be calculated quite well with Newtonian principles. But when one reduces the size of the sample o f gas, then the gas behaves by quantum principles. So Newtonian physics are not inherent in the structure of reality. newtonian laws only operate when reality reaches a certain size or threshold. whereas quantum principles underlie everything.
So quantum theory “fixates” reality. Matter and reality are the nodes of quantum frequencies.
This is the best analogy to use when trying to understand the dragonhead/nodal axis.
The node fixates all the other astrological symbols. One can conceptualize the planets as the hands of the celestial clock, with the various cycles of time correlating to our experiences .but the node is the mainspring of the celestial clock and it’s motion underlies all the other movements.
These words seem like just more obscure references to the node. So one must look at their own chart to see the depth and clarity of these words.
But first a word of caution. Not only does the node rule or fixate reality, but the nodes are the source of magic both black and white,positive and negative. If one chooses to disbelieve the existence of black magic, then you will put your life in grave danger to try to understand the dragonhead. For this knowledges is hidden and protected under the threat of death. This is no joke.

For instance posted the following :
astrology is the base of wall street's prescience’s over capitalistic systems. the legendary financier of the middle 20th century, bernard baruch
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...hy/baruch.html

wrote in a autobiography that the market moved in 18 year cycles. Simply buy at the low of the cycle and sell at the high of the cycle.
18 years can relate to a circadian frequency or the nodal cycle or the moon standstill cycle among a few choices
5 times the mean nodal cycle equal 74.5 years.the market of the great depression hit bottom in 1933 and 75 years later the greatest and final economic farce hit in 2008

following this post i received a PM, that was seemingly quite pleasant yet at the end the poster mentioned that when the node had transited her IC, her entire family was killed .i realized it as a veiled threat ,as there are occult systems and societies to this very day and hour that will eliminate anyone who tries to unravel the node.
So I will not direct you to analysis the node transits but I suggest that if you want to understand the node , you look when the node axis forms a square to any natal planet.
For instance if you want to know when you fall in love then look for the node to square venus. Of course the aspects to the planet will cloud the issue. But say you have mars square to venus, then check when the node goes over these.
Say you have Uranus square to Saturn ,then when the node transits this square your life will dramatically change. Etc etc
If anyone wonders how I make predictions, it is always the node I look to. . .
rahu

very interesting and most enlightening thread I've read on astrology in a very long time. I have so many questions as I do not know where to begin. I believe that there are no coincidences in life and that everything is according to Gods plan. I am not sure I understand or maybe I do what you are saying in reference to the unraveling of the nodes. Please elobarate on the nodes being a source of magic. As I do not want to go into much research at the expense of losing my loved ones. Currently my nodes are VERY BUSY, my nn is transiting my 10th house and it conjunct my sn, mars, moon, and Neptune which also trines pluto, Uranus, venus and squares my sun and Jupiter well pretty much making aspects to most every planet in my chart!
Unread 08-28-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teb View Post
very interesting and most enlightening thread I've read on astrology in a very long time. I have so many questions as I do not know where to begin. I believe that there are no coincidences in life and that everything is according to Gods plan. I am not sure I understand or maybe I do what you are saying in reference to the unraveling of the nodes. Please elaborate on the nodes being a source of magic. As I do not want to go into much research at the expense of losing my loved ones. Currently my nodes are VERY BUSY, my nn is transiting my 10th house and it conjunct my sn, mars, moon, and Neptune which also trines pluto, Uranus, venus and squares my sun and Jupiter well pretty much making aspects to most every planet in my chart!

'...Depicted in art as a serpent with no body riding a chariot drawn by eight black horses, in Hindu tradition, Rahu (U+260A.svg) is a cut-off head of an asura/demon, that swallows sun causing eclipses. Rahu is one of navagrahas (nine planets) in Vedic astrology. The Rahu kala (time of day under influence of Rahu) is considered inauspicious.

According to legend, during Samudra manthan, the asura Rahu drank some amrita (divine nectar). Sun and moon realized it and alerted Mohini (the female avatar of Vishnu). Before the nectar could pass his throat, Mohini cut off Rahu's head. The head remained immortal due to the effect of amrita and became Rahu....'

'….It is believed this immortal head sometimes swallows the sun, causing eclipses. Then, the sun passes through the opening at the neck, ending the eclipse.

The body also turned into Ketu - due to a boon - which in turn swallows the moon on timely basis to cause a lunar eclipse.

Astronomically, Moon's orbit, on northerly course from South to North, crosses the ecliptic (the apparent path of Sun). This point of intersection is known as Rahu or "Dragon's head". 180 degrees away from this point, the Moon on southerly course crosses the ecliptic. This point is called "the dragon’s tail" or Ketu....'

AN ARTISTIC DEPTICTION OF THE ASURA DEMON RAHU SWALLOWING THE SUN - i.e. an eclipse

'….Thus, Ketu and Rahu denote points of intersection of paths of Sun and Moon moving around the celestial sphere and are respectively called the north and the south lunar nodes.

That eclipses occur when Sun and Moon are at one of these points is explained in stories as the swallowing of the Sun and the Moon by the demon snake.

Thus, Rahu and Ketu do not have physical identity but only mathematically calculated sensitive points. The Rahu and Ketu points are not stationary in space but have a mean motion of about 19 degrees and 30 minutes in a year....'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
astralrabbit (09-22-2014), poyi (08-29-2013)
Unread 08-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Banned

hi teb

i sugest you read through the entire thread as i address the nature of "magic" etc..
rahu
Unread 08-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Banned

your saturn/merury midpoint is conjunct your sun/ixion conjunction.
node transitted sun on march 23 at 17scorp 46, node square ceres on 23 sun on march 25,node transitted ixion on april 7 at 17scorp 7,. node conjunct the saturn/mercury midpoint on mar 11 at 16 scorp 25.

in addition the sun/moon midpoint at 27 sag18 is biquintile the south node ant16 taurus18.

here you have bones(saturn) and the nervous system(mercury).
as this is a magic pattern ,it is possible that this problem is an act of magic against you.
si i think the symptoms that appeared were intiated in the last part of march. i mentioned this time period to you...........

these could have been very hostile social/emotional times.
the astral opening was on you and anykind of thrust or impulses in march could have had reactions form the astral. you showed not care when i urged caution but from another perspective when you eyes openon the astraL, THOSE EXISTING EYES SEE YOU.

i found that juno is also part of the 11th harmonic pattern with the affect that the orcus/juno midpoint is conjunct the dragon's head.

i immediate think of very powerful past lives and rather recently and ancient. it seem you came through a ruling caste.autocracy.

these historical times are divisive and it is a possiblity you scared or brought concern to existing magic/social systems.

so the immediate action would to see a priest or holy man . to see if there is an induced distortion in your aura/neverous system.

if you had any hostile feelings in march, try to find the point that instigated your stress.

i think you have have taken a unconscious psychic swipe at some entity and thrown yourself into this misalignment. there is a time when innocence can express itself, but don't desire more than your light brought you.

you need to explore this part of you quickly as your saturn at 8scorp30 is conjunct to the sun/pluto midpoint at8scorp 58,and it is conjunct the jupiter/venus midpoint at 7 scorpio 53.

hmmm what a stressful but exhillarating journey. you have to walk to the edge of the abyss before your heart and mind are fulfilled.

rahu
poyi (09-14-2013)

Tags
node, reality