Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-04-2012, 08:37 PM

Re: Full Moon Aries Sept 29 2012

First of all, thanks for your feedback. Sorry it took so long to reply to your replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
Why are you particularly bothered about this aries full moon?I would have the thought Friday's full moon in pisces more influential.
Well, I see a heck of lot more harsh angles here Moon o- Uranus o-o Sun □ Pluto. I know that it is a good idea to take a look globally, to map the Ur □ Pl occurrences from last year through 2015. But, besides that, those angles did not look terribly pleasant to me.

Plus, I tend to do better with anything thrown at me, than with stuff lurking around money oriented houses. (Pisces Rising)

August 31 seemed less harsh to me, and with a couple of more upbeat looking angles.

Quote:
some astrologers do readings based on the lunar calender. it can be quite interesting to keep a diary of the phases of the moon and events in your life to track how these placements affect you. This will be dependent on the strength of your moon in your natal chart (or perhaps your awarness of your moon)
You are so right. I have been meaning to start this for I don't know how long. I guess this cycle is as good as any to start. The New Moon in Virgo or sometimes Libra is Rosh HaShanna beginning of the Jewish (solar moderated, lunar) calendar.

Quote:
from my own point of view my progressed sun is in aries at about 7 degrees so the full moon falls on that. I have noticed the last new moon/full moons have all been triggering something in my chart.

Last edited by VirgoJack; 09-04-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Unread 09-04-2012, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Kind of got off on a tangent...sorry. And welcome.
Thanks,...but I like tangents.

Quote:
To answer your question. Yes, the Full Moon effects may last until the next Full Moon, and the one that occurred two days ago was very close to your ascendant. Full Moon represents illumination of the New Moon, which was at 25 Leo about two weeks prior, and was also closely conjunct your Mercury in the 6th house. Mercury both rules your Sun in Virgo and your Sun rules Mercury in Leo, so there is a strong bond between them called a mutual reception. So how you think about yourself is a key life theme.
Yep. Tell me about it.

Quote:
So I wonder if you have observed any illumination about how you think [Mercury] about yourself [Asc], your identity in relationships [Sun, 7th] and/or health matters [6th]. This Leo New Moon lunation cycle is a potent one in your chart and presents a very useful time to seriously reflect upon and open to these issues.
Identity in relationships - YEP! Health - Yep! I was conscious of my recent "Mercury Return," if that's significant for fast moving Mercury. My thinking has been muddled. But, that's probably due to lack of sleep and not having meditated for,...well,...let's just say a while.

Thanks for your feedback!
Unread 09-04-2012, 09:20 PM

Yeah, I have been following Astrology Zone for a few years now.

That's where I got the information on this impending full moon initially.

Susan just tweeted:

@astrologyzone "Planets telling us we can handle it. If you'rre not born Aries, Libra, Cancer, Cap or don't have planets near 8 degrees of those signs--mild"
Unread 09-05-2012, 07:01 AM

for there to be an issue it has to conjunct (3 degrees plus/minus) planets in your chart. is it doing that?

cos I couldnt see any planets at that degree of cardinal in your chart . but the full moon in pisces did fall on the asc/dsc axis.

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Unread 09-05-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
for there to be an issue it has to conjunct (3 degrees plus/minus) planets in your chart. is it doing that?

cos I couldnt see any planets at that degree of cardinal in your chart . but the full moon in pisces did fall on the asc/dsc axis.
Perhaps this may assist in answering your question.

The preceding New Moon, which the Pisces Full Moon is to illuminate, was at 25 Leo and was also closely conjunct his Mercury in the 6th house. Mercury both rules his Sun in Virgo and his Sun rules Mercury in Leo, so there is a strong bond between to two planets called a mutual reception. So how he thinks about himself is the life theme of that New Moon.

So, now, with the Full Moon stretching across his Asc-Dsc [two major points in the chart], it gives greater illumination of the New Moon issues about how he thinks [Mercury] about himself [Asc], his identity in relationships [Sun, 7th, Dsc] and/or health matters [6th]. This Leo New Moon lunation cycle, which includes the Leo New Moon and its Pisces Full Moon, is a potent one in his chart and presents a very useful time for him to seriously reflect upon and open to these issues.

Hope this helps.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
StillOne (09-05-2012)
Unread 09-05-2012, 06:21 PM

Astrologyzone is a good site ... I have been following it for a long time. This time the Full Moon sounds scary !!! And it is going to be bang on my Descendant ... I don't know what to expect.
Unread 09-05-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtimez View Post
This time the Full Moon...is going to be bang on my Descendant ... I don't know what to expect.
Since the Full Moon is an opposition, it will land on your Ascendant and Descendent. Do you have Virgo rising? The FM will bring into illumination how your see and present yourself, as well as how you relate to others. The background energy from the transits contained in Full Moon chart, including the powerful transiting square between Uranus and Pluto, will have affects, too, depending upon how they contact your chart, too.

Just prior to this Pisces Full Moon, did the New Moon in Leo highlight any issues for you through its aspect to points in your chart?

Unread 09-05-2012, 08:32 PM

Im talking about the aries full moon here. (the title of the post)

sure, you look at how the cycles go(even more so with the eclipses - but unless the cardinals are activated.....(directly)

anyway a new moon to enjoy before you get to that. virgo 23 degrees on conj my uranus.

Soundtrack

Unread 09-05-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Im talking about the aries full moon here. (the title of the post)

sure, you look at how the cycles go(even more so with the eclipses - but unless the cardinals are activated.....(directly)

anyway a new moon to enjoy before you get to that. virgo 23 degrees on conj my uranus.
My misunderstanding. I guess I was confused by your reference to the full moon in pisces at the end of your post below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro

The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Caro (09-06-2012)
Unread 09-06-2012, 07:18 AM

Ok. (im merc in pisces )

thanks for explanation.

VJ - doesnt have a direct conj with aries full moon though? unless of course there may be some midpoints in VJ that are being hit by this. (would have to run a check on midpoints on astrodienst)

maybe previous lunar cycles (as you say) have brought all this to his/her awareness.

Im glad AZ has sent a tweet about this. cos even reading scoprio (rising) I should be hiding underground.

I will keep a journal on all this. interesting.

Soundtrack

Unread 09-06-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Since the Full Moon is an opposition, it will land on your Ascendant and Descendent. Do you have Virgo rising? The FM will bring into illumination how your see and present yourself, as well as how you relate to others.
No, I have Libra rising 6 degrees. The Full Moon is going to hit all 4 corners (Asc., Desc, IC and MC) in my chart. Whatever happens will be sudden because of the involvement of Uranus. Btw I have natal Uranus in the first house ... at a safe 16 degrees. So the Full Moon will not be able to touch it !!! ;-)

Last edited by dreamtimez; 09-06-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Unread 09-07-2012, 08:22 AM

Just a question, since I noticed that Caro stated that he read the horoscope for Scorpio (rising sign)... does reading the horoscope of the rising sign help with interpretation of this coming full moon? I'd like to know why the rising sign should be read, too, if someone can tell me. I'm Taurus and my husband is Pisces...
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment..." Hebrews 9:27
Unread 09-15-2012, 07:33 PM

Oh Lord!

I need a little help here...

Sorry if my English isn't that good.

My Sun sign is Aries (but I was born on the 19th of April, last day of Aries), and my rising sign is Libra.

I am SO SO SO scared of the monster moon for really good reasons. A month ago, my partner and father of my child (a sagittarius) met someone else (a Libra) and fell in love. He's been unsure about what to do, but now he wants to work things out, although he's still seeing her at work, so nothing is really resolved.

Everything can/will happen in the next few weeks. Career (for both of them) is also in jeopardy since he says they can t work together if we want to have a chance.

I read Susan Miller's forecast and everything spells that this new moon will lead to a break up, or something of the kind.
Right now, I feel hopeful about us, but this forecast is telling me the contrary and I am just sitting here, waiting to be betrayed and left for another woman.

Could it be possible that this monster moon lead to a different outcome? Something more positive and not so dark for our marriage and family?

Here is my chart: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astro...&Submit=Submit

Thanks. I know I sound desperate. I guess I am...
Unread 09-16-2012, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampwi View Post
Oh Lord!

My Sun sign is Aries (but I was born on the 19th of April, last day of Aries), and my rising sign is Libra.

I am SO SO SO scared of the monster moon for really good reasons. A month ago, my partner and father of my child (a sagittarius) met someone else (a Libra) and fell in love. He's been unsure about what to do, but now he wants to work things out, although he's still seeing her at work, so nothing is really resolved.

Everything can/will happen in the next few weeks. Career (for both of them) is also in jeopardy since he says they can t work together if we want to have a chance.

I read Susan Miller's forecast and everything spells that this new moon will lead to a break up, or something of the kind.
Right now, I feel hopeful about us, but this forecast is telling me the contrary and I am just sitting here, waiting to be betrayed and left for another woman.

Could it be possible that this monster moon lead to a different outcome? Something more positive and not so dark for our marriage and family?

Here is my chart: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astro...&Submit=Submit

Thanks. I know I sound desperate. I guess I am...
The answer is, yes, the Aries Full Moon can lead to a different outcome than you described because the Full Moon will play out uniquely in each person's chart, rather than being one outcome for everyone. And that is also to say that general Moon interpretations cannot describe the outcomes in individual lives. Your meaningful interaction combined with your fate is what may determine it.

So I hope you can hold the space in your mind and heart for any outcome, rather than having to imagine that it is good or bad. We won't really know until it comes to pass anyway.

Unread 09-16-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Nope. Guess not.

Quote:
Good point.
Unread 09-16-2012, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Perhaps this may assist in answering your question.

The preceding New Moon, which the Pisces Full Moon is to illuminate, was at 25 Leo and was also closely conjunct his Mercury in the 6th house. Mercury both rules his Sun in Virgo and his Sun rules Mercury in Leo, so there is a strong bond between to two planets called a mutual reception. So how he thinks about himself is the life theme of that New Moon.

So, now, with the Full Moon stretching across his Asc-Dsc [two major points in the chart], it gives greater illumination of the New Moon issues about how he thinks [Mercury] about himself [Asc], his identity in relationships [Sun, 7th, Dsc] and/or health matters [6th]. This Leo New Moon lunation cycle, which includes the Leo New Moon and its Pisces Full Moon, is a potent one in his chart and presents a very useful time for him to seriously reflect upon and open to these issues.

Hope this helps.
It helps a lot, and makes a lot of sense to me.

For what it's worth, my head was all over the place. It was like being in an existential crises, without anything actually being wrong with my life, and nothing was "in crisis." I just knew I wanted to reflect and mediate, and work got in the way, or rather I allowed work to get in the way.

Health issues came up, and it was very much about making a commitment to some lifestyle changes which have been shown to be helpful to me, time and time again.

Thanks again for your feedback!
Unread 09-16-2012, 12:50 AM

Thanks Ilenek.

It's good to hear that. Susan Miller made it sound like there was only one possible outcome for Aries if they were in my situation.

Can anyone read my chart and tell me what they think?

Thanks again.
Unread 09-16-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampwi View Post
Thanks Ilenek.

It's good to hear that. Susan Miller made it sound like there was only one possible outcome for Aries if they were in my situation.

Can anyone read my chart and tell me what they think?

Thanks again.
The Virgo New Moon fell in your 12th house of secrets and hidden enemies and we can see these issues activated in your life. Now the illuminating Aries Full Moon falls on your Ascendant/Descendant, your self and the other. The conscious but fallen Sun in Libra is on the Ascendant; the more unconscious Moon, still reflecting the light, is in the 7th house.

So this New Moon/Full Moon lunation cycle is clearly about the relationship as you describe it. But my interpretive skills of transits to a natal chart only describe the shape of an event, not its outcome. Other forum members may possess that skill or you may wish to post a question in the relational horary forum. The notes at the top of the forum can direct you how to do it.

Last edited by IleneK; 09-16-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Unread 09-16-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna123 View Post
Hi,

I wanted to ask those who are experienced to help me understand how the full moon in Sept will affect me. It's supposed to be at 7 degrees Aries, and my sun is at 4'26" Aries, and my sun also opposes my natal Pluto.

Could you please take a look and let me know what I should prepare for? It looks intense. I am going to be applying for visa and I am teaching too, so it looks like communication, higher education, foreign places will be affected and stressed out areas of my life. But this is too general. If anyone could give me more insight, I will appreciate it.

Thank you.

p.s. I got worried about this full moon because I read this about it:

"Prepare for turbulence later, however. Everyone of every sign will need to duck for cover over the weekend of September 29, which will be fraught with very high key tension. Do not do anything important over that full moon in Aries September 29. (It will appear at 7 degrees of Aries.) I will speak more about that next month. The problem won't be Mars, but rather Pluto, Uranus, the Sun, and full moon, all doing battle with one another at epic levels. (Even Mars and his lover Venus, your ruler, will be arguing.)" (astrologyzone.com August 2012 horoscope for Libra) [deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

when transit uranus conjuncted your sun, what happened at your life?
Unread 09-17-2012, 02:23 AM

Hello everyone,

I was born on 27th of september 1988 and my sun is at 4 libra, my asc. at 13 cancer and my moon at 23 aries. Thus I am quite scared by this full moon in aries. So could you please help me to understand what is going to happen over this full moon,especially in the love sector ? Because I'm in love with a first decan aquarius who doesn't want a commited relationship. Does this full moon means this relationship will end ?

Thank you so much
Unread 09-17-2012, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaredlibra View Post
Hello everyone,

I was born on 27th of september 1988 and my sun is at 4 libra, my asc. at 13 cancer and my moon at 23 aries. Thus I am quite scared by this full moon in aries. So could you please help me to understand what is going to happen over this full moon,especially in the love sector ? Because I'm in love with a first decan aquarius who doesn't want a commited relationship. Does this full moon means this relationship will end ?

Thank you so much

hey its just 2 t-squares it depends on what planets/houses it lines up to on your natal chart. saturn in libra at 29.

the fight has been going on for several months now, so if it has to deal with that its actually possible to commit in oct/nov. if its coming through if its not it might just defuse.

just do an event chart for september 29 12:00 am.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...Gk-u1347257496

Last edited by gen6k; 09-17-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Unread 09-17-2012, 02:55 AM

Every aspect/transit will impact us. If we read something into it before hand, it will have a different impact. you simply need to be aware of it, embrace it, and learn from it.

Nothing in our lives is bad or wrong. Everything helps us to understand who we are, and gives us the opportunity to grow, if we allow it.
Unread 09-18-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia View Post
Is there a link between Uranus in the Sun and this next full moon? My husband met someone on that day, shaking up our marriage in a big way. He says it's over but this next moon might bring more bad news?
Unread 09-20-2012, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia View Post
i just saw your question. I am not sure what happened because I do not know the exact date of the transit or the period for which it will be valid. If it's late March/early April--I was applying for jobs and getting discouraged that nothing will work out and also fighting with mother which is not unusual. I got many interviews at the end of April--as Susan Miller predicted: she said that the new moon at the time will do the trick, and it was really like a huge door opened and I had a ton of interviews.

If you think that the conjunct aspect happened at a different time, please let me know.
Unread 09-20-2012, 03:04 AM

So I wanted to ask everyone who is anticipating the full moon at the end of the month if they noticed anything today. Susan Miller tweeted that whatever happens today during the square will explore near the full moon.

So on my part I witnessed a horrible (HORRIBLE) meeting at work today--there was yelling and threats and security was called. No one got hurt physically, but it was a terrible thing to watch let alone be a part of it. Lots of nastiness. The way in which I am affected is that the situation is becoming very political and people are picking sides, so as a new comer I feel pressured by the insurgents to be on their side, and I feel like they know that I do not want to be on their side. I feel that people will either be giving their resignations or people will be taken down. My job is not immediately threatened and the moment.

So how was your day today?

Tags
2012, aries, full, moon, sept