Will my experiment succeed?

insania

Thanks for tha answer to my other question.

Yes it is indeed related to my article question. I already was in a similar situation last year with another article. You can read the thread here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36675

It didn't turn out so well for me. I am actually no longer allowed to publish something on my website, If I will probably have to pay some hefty fee. That's why Mars in my 2nd house (new article-chart), I guess. That's the reason why I am more cautious this time. And the rather negative article-chart doesn't really help.

Here is the chart for the experiment

ogf884.gif

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Thanks for tha answer to my other question.

Yes it is indeed related to my article question. I already was in a similar situation last year with another article. You can read the thread here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36675

It didn't turn out so well for me. I am actually no longer allowed to publish something on my website, If I will probably have to pay some hefty fee. That's why Mars in my 2nd house (new article-chart), I guess. That's the reason why I am more cautious this time. And the rather negative article-chart doesn't really help.

Thanks for this.
It would seem there was some confusion about publishing then too : 1 ruler Sun sextile Neptune.

5 ruler, the article or experiment, was Saturn then, too - Saturn ruling most of the 5th. Interesting. Moon is sextile Saturn, it seemed easy to go ahead? Your career/profession, 10 ruler was Venus at the end of Pisces and partile conjunct Fortuna, disposed by Jupiter - which planet you'd separated from. The business and 'fortune' were about to change. Moon separated from both, too. Is that what happened? Did you lose money at that time too?

And what did you think was the quesited (the thing you were asking about) at that time? Business income? Wages income? Reputation? Publishing? Your general well being? (as in 1st House matters.)__

insania

Career and money loss was on my mind. Pretty much like the current situation.

No I didn't lose money. They wanted some but I refused. I kenw I was right and I threatend them to go public, which is exactely what they didn't want to happen. So we came to an agreement.