military dictadorship inthe u.s.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Yes the government gets smaller and the military gets bigger. That is tyranny if I ever saw it. And no one will pay for it; so they just issue more fiat money. The CIA is the real brains of this secret government ever since they assassinated JFK at the behest of LBJ. And this mornings newspaper had two articles on how fascism is returning to Europe. The situation does not look good.

piercethevale

Just a week ago the crafters of the SB1867 said they could not conceive of the extraordinary powers given to DHS being used against US citizens; it only applies to “terrorists.” Now we have military drones being employed in the US in police actions against citizens. How inconceivable is it for US citizens to be subjected to the extraordinary powers outlined in SB1867 ?...it has already happened...
...If you refer to yourself as a Constitutionalist, you might be a terrorist. If you believe that government governs best when it governs closest to home, you might be a terrorist. If you take issue with the 16th or 17th amendments, the Federal Reserve, Fiat money, or you believe in the Gold Standard, you might be a terrorist.

Predator Drone Used in Arrest of North Dakota Farmer
http://aircrap.org/predator-drone-arrest-north-dakota-farmer/333497/

byjove

Account Closed
Despite the fact that I admire and respect so much about the US, the power of the military has always been an over-weighing concern.

Show an interest in liberty and people call you a tin-hat crazy!

That article is shocking. More civil liberties expunged in the name of what? Do they even argue it's in the name of national security? I think that the flow of things in this direction is as comparable of the thousands that lost their lives in NY in the first place.

I can't believe Obama would let this through in it's current form. I remember astrologers saying if he were to be elected (the first time) that he had many, many people pulling him for secret demands behind doors, powerful entities.

waybread

Oh, goody. More conspiracy theories. Bring 'em on. Gets our juices flowing.

Weren't the most reprehensible portions of the bill stricken out prior to its completion? President Obama just signed the act, in part because it contained provisions for pay increases for American service men and women. Given how little money they make, this part seems sensible.

BTW, Congress can repeal any part of this Act with a new bill any time it chooses. Time to lobby your members of Congress for just that if you don't like this Act.

Most countries have histories of gross human rights violations, notably of indigenous people and minorities, whether at home or in their colonies.

As you are not reading this post in German or Russian, thank the US military that you still have more liberties than you would have had the US not elected to keep its armed forces active during WW II and the Cold War.

And no, I am not a conservative.

MSO

[deleted quote of attacking post - Moderator]

There have been worse laws in American history. The idea that our freedoms are being slowly stripped from us is silly. Sure, some people out there would like that. But it's the citizens who clamor for protection. The government would sooner put that money spent on street cameras in their own pockets. Need I remind you of internment camps made for the Japanese in WW2? Or how about how badly rationed the states were in those times? Metal was quite rare, as was gas. Do that now and it's the end of the world as we know it!

While I do not approve of this bill (like a famous founding father once said "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"), it's not the first. Have we all forgotten the Patriot Act? Did we all end up in jail like conspiracy theorists (like you) said we would?

Last edited by a moderator:

MSO

Have you people ever even met the American public? :lol: What part of our general demeanor says "I'll lie down and let you do whatever you want to me"?

There would have to be one heck of a lie for the American people to get behind allowing the military to rule the nation. All the while keeping in mind the military is made up of American citizens born and raised, proudly, to be free and to take no **** from anyone.

JUPITERASC

The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unaware, enslave themselves. - Dresden James :smile:

rahu

Banned
[deleted personal attacks - Moderator]

the army is NOT made up only of "american citizens born and raised,proudly, to be free ....."

immigrants can enlist and serve in the armed forces as a method to get their citizenship appications expedited.

rahu

piercethevale

Attachments

• JimBowie.jpg
    JimBowie.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 30

piercethevale

a friend told me the other night of some pending bill that will authorize the UN to bring troops into the US to protect foreign land holdings in the US.
I knew it was always gonna come down to something like this.
We fight to defend this country from foreign invaders yet the Rich turn around and sell it to them right after the war we fought while the wealthy got out of it.
There was a story on the internet abut 2 or 3 mos. ago about an American truck driver that was below the border that got on a wrong road and ran smack dab as what he described as a large division of Chinese military and amour. He skidaddled and then some official agency said that what he saw were Mexican troops that just happen to look Asian because of skin pigmentation and that there is a lot of the more, Mestizo, variety in the Mexican military than all other racial variety of the nation of Mexico . [Hey, I'm a Mestizo myself by definition as I am half Latin{Italian} and about 16th or 32nd N.A. {Powhaton/Choctaw}]...now...I wonder what if the truck driver was right...

...and a couple of times in my younger day i did get asked if i was Mexican because I can take a lot of sun and get very tan to where I look like a full blooded ...something other than Caucasian anyways....[and I'm not full white either as i pointed out...and seeing that my grandparents were from Naples...well, something put the pigmentation in us southern Italians blood.

me around 1993/4 [40/41]..tell me ..do I look 'Chinese'?

Attachments

• 100_0798.jpg
    100_0798.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

MSO

[deleted quoting of personal attacks - Moderator]

Supposing Wall St. did finance the military in Germany, what does that have to do with the government? Or are you under the assumption the government controls pubic companies? Oh that's right.. you're a conspiracy nut.

What's the percentage of immigrants in the military? NINETY NINE PERCENT? Wow! Here's the thing, Mr. Well-informed, only 5% are immigrants. And of those 5%, how many do you think would be willing to enslave the American population, having left whatever country they're from?

waybread

I am always so impressed when conspiracy theorists are challenged in any way. Their knock-'em-dead riposte is always to charge the other person with naivete or apologetics. That isn't informed debate, just name-calling as their default position. I see no need to participate further.

piercethevale

What relationship did Henry Ford have with Germany?
My Dad had a Model A 29' Roadster pickup truck when I was a little boy.
He loved that truck, it was his daily driver from 1953 to 1957. He said that, Max Scmhelling, the Boxer had bought the rights to the design and taken it back to Germany with him in the early or mid 1930s. Max was apparently going to build these and sell them in Germany. As the Model A's had ceased production in 31 or 32...Henry sold an old design for $$$.
...and whatever that sprang from or led to...?