Can I pass the exam?

Blackempress

I got a clinical exam on December 1st. I'm feeling extremely anxious and am 'zoning out' frequently. Many seniors have praised me besides highlighting issues but am unsure of my performance on the main day. I have performance anxiety and mess up once I get nervous.

Could someone give me a "YES" Or "No" Kind of an answer by looking at my chart?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 11.38.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 11.38.51 PM.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 19

rahu

Banned
hi Blackempress

it seemsm your emotions are taking yo away . it is no problem because your preparation was excellent .the node is squaring your Venus.
/mercury midpoint, so both your mind and now also emotions are running wild. the will square this midpoint about nov.28. it is also possible that you have met some one new, some one you who interest you.
the node is heading to be square to your Uranus/Venus opposition. this show you are heading to very intense emotional energy and with Uranus part of it ,strong psychic/astral vibrations are around you.
but your zoning out now is beginning of this intensity later in april of next year.
so your test will be near the maximum emotional/mental power of this venus/mercury midpoint. as I said you have prepared well and you just need to remember during the test do keep logical, deductive abilities foremost in your perspective.
Jupiter is transiting your natal Saturn which will settle your down in a very favorable manner as Saturn it is trine to your mercury.
youll do excellent.
rahu

Last edited:

Blackempress

Rahu you are amazing! 😘
Oppportunities for personal and professional growth are opening up but no romance.
I'm happy now and am deeply grateful to you for answering my questions and easing my life.
Thank you so much.