Natal chart analysis

Dir

Hi Guys,

I am new at studying astrology and would like you to have a look at my chart and let me know your thoughts, especially on my MC and south and north node conjunctions.

Best,
Dir

Last edited:

Amit89

Jupiter strong right on your midheaven always gives you luck. You will have luck in your career, work.

You need to be in groups, friends, associatians I feel this will make you feel emotionally better. Nourished.

I feel you enjoy conversing, reading, using your mind with the sun, mars and mercury in the 3rd house.

Could you tell me more about your life, home life so I can read better?

Last edited:

Dir

Dear Amit,

First of all, thank you for your reply.

My life is kind of crazy. Everytime Jupiyer crosses my midheaven, my life changes 360°. 12 years ago, I got promoted, changed city, met my husband and moved country.

Now, it is going to happen again. Broke up my marriage after a espiritual trip to Nepal, decided to leave my job and find a new one (I will have a final interview next week for another company), about to move home again... crazy. But i like it, kind of a new life. I think the jupiter conj with Uranus is what makes the unexpected changes to happen.

I enjoy having meaningful and deep conversations... my best friends are gold for me. I have a son and think he came t9 my life to make me take care of my 4th house, otherwise I am always outside and not very grounded (always in my head space instead of living the moment - neptune venus opp). Also to get in touch with my feminine side.

8th house is a bit complicated with this saturn in escorpio, but I think I am learning to let things go and accept I cant control everything.

I work with marketing and am about to get my first learderahip role. :) i think I am very optimistic. Uranus will conjunct my planets in the 3rd house from 2021. Very excited about that.

Best!

Last edited: