0 degree mars in libra 12th house square sun, moon, and mercury

Roos

Could someone explain to me what mars in the 12th house entails, and what a 0 degree mars exactly means? Could you also give me some insights on the squares my mars is making with my sun, moon, and mercury?

Attachments

• Natal chart RS.png
    Natal chart RS.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 45

wan

The 0 degree of any sign is significant, and when its at a Cardinal sign, such as in your case, it is very significant indeed.

I am not too sure but I believe this placement means that your Mars will figure prominently in your chart and greatly colour its meaning.

greybeard

Your Mars is not well placed.

He is out of sect, in exile, in the 12th house, square Sun and Moon (both applying squares). His lord, Venus is powerful through elevation but receives disquieting aspects from around the chart. His triplicity lord Saturn, angular but in his Fall...is also in poor condition; this is a mutual reception, but not one that will remove the afflictions.

In order to understand what Mars means in your chart, write down the descriptions for each of the conditions of Mars... out of sect, in exile, in 12th house, and all his aspects.

Mars is in the house of "Self-destruction and self-defeating actions". The behaviors described for Mars will show how you hold yourself back, cause yourself distress.

A lone wolf, a solitary creature deeply desiring the security and warmth of a family, but unable to make it happen. Family is a deep issue in this chart.

Hi

watcherofthesouth

Mars can also mean guns, blood, surgery and anger among other things. With 0 degrees, Mars is in its truest form. You have some good aspects to Mars which act, to some extent, as protection, however. Libra rules kidneys so make sure to get a physical from time to time.

Roos

Your Mars is not well placed.

He is out of sect, in exile, in the 12th house, square Sun and Moon (both applying squares). His lord, Venus is powerful through elevation but receives disquieting aspects from around the chart. His triplicity lord Saturn, angular but in his Fall...is also in poor condition; this is a mutual reception, but not one that will remove the afflictions.

In order to understand what Mars means in your chart, write down the descriptions for each of the conditions of Mars... out of sect, in exile, in 12th house, and all his aspects.

Mars is in the house of "Self-destruction and self-defeating actions". The behaviors described for Mars will show how you hold yourself back, cause yourself distress.

A lone wolf, a solitary creature deeply desiring the security and warmth of a family, but unable to make it happen. Family is a deep issue in this chart.

Hi[/QUOTE

Wow this is quite discomforting and true. What about the 0 degree, does that hold a lot of significance? Could you maybe elaborate, cause i don't know how to write all the things down that you mentioned, and i definitely don't know how to interpret it.

What significance does an elevated venus hold? And how do those disquieting aspects from around the chart that you mentioned affect my elevated venus?

Sorry for all the questions, you don't have to answer them if you don't want to, thank you for your previous answer :):):)

Roos

Mars can also mean guns, blood, surgery and anger among other things. With 0 degrees, Mars is in its truest form. You have some good aspects to Mars which act, to some extent, as protection, however. Libra rules kidneys so make sure to get a physical from time to time.

What good aspects does my mars have?? Greybeard mentioned my mars was not well placed, so i'm curious what good aspects my mars makes and what they mean.

watcherofthesouth

Mars has trines and sextiles which can be helpful. Mars in Libra can mean (as an example) a pitbull attorney (libra) who fights for the rights of those who are incarcerated (12th house). Finding the good aspects of Mars, 12th house and the sign of the house will guide you with how to make choices in your life.

greybeard

An Elevated Planet "Stands above all else." The position gives great power in the chart. It is "visible to all". In the Olympics, the gold medal winner stands above the silver and bronze.

The position is more one of Strength than Quality; it could be "bad" or "good". In either case it is Prominent.

greybeard

So whatever your Venus says about you through its array of conditions (including aspects) will be a predominant force in your character and destiny.

Roos

So whatever your Venus says about you through its array of conditions (including aspects) will be a predominant force in your character and destiny.

Thank you that's very interesting!!! Could you say anything about my Venus' array of conditions (including aspects) and what you think they say about my character and destiny? And whether it's bad or good?

Sorry if i'm asking too much, if you don't feel like answering just say so, i completely understand!!!