Who is Bill Gates?

A software developer?

A businessman?
A philanthropist?
A global health expert?

This question, once merely academic, is becoming a very real question
for those who are beginning to realize that Gates' unimaginable wealth
has been used to gain control over every corner :smile:
of the fields of public health, medical research and vaccine development.
And now that we are presented
with the very problem that Gates has been talking about for years
we will soon find
that this software developer
with no medical training
is going to leverage that wealth
into control over the fates of billions of people.

JUPITERASC

untitled-24.jpg

JUPITERASC

I haven't looked through all your post as to ascertain if this is among them.
I don't know of any other source for this video except via facebook.,
but here's the link to a very interesting video...
I have only watched the first 6 minutes of it so far, but
I think it'll prove itself to be worthy of inclusion here.
It is nearly 20 mins. in length.
https://www.facebook.com/sumerridge/videos/10222151721850149/
Thanks - very useful interesting info :smile:
- another link to same video is at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdbIEDn9_aY

piercethevale

Thanks - very useful interesting info :smile:
- another link to same video is at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdbIEDn9_aY

Thank you. I did eventually discover that the speaker is the Rev. Danny Jones of the Westlake Baptist Church and was a part of an online Sunday Service He recently gave. As to where that church is located, I haven't gone so far as to try and find out, but it's probably just a query and a click away on google, or yahoo, from finding it. I was sent the except of that Sermon[?] just a day or two ago and only got around to watching it this morning.
I asked the person that sent me the link if they knew whom was speaking and if it perhaps was in the Senate or House, they replied they knew nothing about the origin of it or the speakers name.

I thought it surely had to be a Senator, a congressman, or member of some States' legislature, I was a bit taken aback when I found out that it is a Baptist preacher. I would bet that his church is right there in the heart of what is known in the States as "The Bible Belt", likely Tennessee, maybe Indiana or Ohio. I do have to "hand it ti the man", for he's obviously done some extensive research about the subject and it seems to me that it isn't arecent, sudden, interest but one that goes a bit ways back in time.
I still have yet to listen to it in the entirety but I will, just too busy a day here the past 18 hours.

It does lift my spirits learn of this man and that He seems very passionate about informing at least his congregation, if not as many as He could possibly reach but given that the youtube video has about 225,000 views while the excerpt on facebook had over 1.8 million this morning, I hink that even He might be surprised to hear of it as I have a hunch that He has exceeded his expectation AND even his wildest speculations.

I'm remaining hopeful that the Kissinger's, the Saros', all the Rockefeller's, Bush's, and all the old fossil's that have been the planning this N.W.O. take over since World War II, and even before that, do all die off before it gets any closer to being a reality.
While I see that this current generation of young adults from 20 to 32, all born when the Uranus Neptune conjunctions occured in the late '80's to late '90's are a group historically known to astrologers to be a dynamic generation that brings change . and on a grandiose scale politically economically and culturally radically changing a society of a nation as to where it would hardly be recognizable to us if we were to time travel fifty or more years into the future, if they are successful... and I should add that I would need a time machine to make it through another 60 years on earth, I keep forgetting that there are far more people on earth presently that are younger than myself than thee are that are older.

...but I haven't the least of any doubt that reincarnation is a certainty and as for my being so certain of it I am more than just hopeful for this generation of that era, I 'm in their corner 100% and doing all I can to inspire and motivate them. and If need be I'll lead the charge up Wall Street when that time comes, and I'm still among the living. I know that the world I leave behind when I breathe my last will be what the generation that follows had to work with in the interim, producing the world I will have to live in, and deal with, the next time around. when I will be returning to in the future.

There was an underground comic strip in a few of the local periodicals in Northern California, in the late '60's - early '70's. It was a well drawn strip, and the protagonist, and the name of the strip, was Backwoods Bob. Bob was a Levis and flannel shirt, lumberjack boots wearing, kind of radical socio-politico-environmentalist for change, or rather tan my trying to describe Bob, imagine the S.D.S. and Greenpeace melding together, kind of long hired, bearded hippie tree hugging anarchist, if you will. Backwoods had a saying that the strip would end with every so often , ...after some completed task, heroic adventure, successful protest he had successfully demonstrated and had just saved from the military industrial complex, and a certain bad ending, some youngsters and set them on the right path, and that "saying" was this,

"...and remember kids, when you're smashing the State, to keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart... and don't forget to build something beautiful in its place"

The most important thing we must be certain that is there for these youngsters is a means of communicating and gathering without censorship, . That is the assuredness that is imperative, I believe.

They need to be ever reminded of what the first ten amendments are to the U.S. Constitution, and not only particularly the first and second amendments, as I often have to remind people that they had best be very aware of two nearly forgotten, they are the ninth and tenth amendments... and they are the ones that gov't as been encroaching on the worst. If we don't start showing more resolve to defend them, we're going to lose them... in that they'll be rendered so ineffective that it'll amount to the same thing.

First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Second Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Ninth Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you. I did eventually discover that the speaker is the Rev. Danny Jones of the Westlake Baptist Church and was a part of an online Sunday Service He recently gave. As to where that church is located, I haven't gone so far as to try and find out, but it's probably just a query and a click away on google, or yahoo, from finding it. I was sent the except of that Sermon[?] just a day or two ago and only got around to watching it this morning.
I asked the person that sent me the link if they knew whom was speaking and if it perhaps was in the Senate or House, they replied they knew nothing about the origin of it or the speakers name.

I thought it surely had to be a Senator, a congressman, or member of some States' legislature, I was a bit taken aback when I found out that it is a Baptist preacher. I would bet that his church is right there in the heart of what is known in the States as "The Bible Belt", likely Tennessee, maybe Indiana or Ohio. I do have to "hand it ti the man", for he's obviously done some extensive research about the subject and it seems to me that it isn't arecent, sudden, interest but one that goes a bit ways back in time.
I still have yet to listen to it in the entirety but I will, just too busy a day here the past 18 hours.

It does lift my spirits learn of this man and that He seems very passionate about informing at least his congregation, if not as many as He could possibly reach but given that the youtube video has about 225,000 views while the excerpt on facebook had over 1.8 million this morning, I hink that even He might be surprised to hear of it as I have a hunch that He has exceeded his expectation AND even his wildest speculations.
I'm remaining hopeful that the Kissinger's, the Saros', all the Rockefeller's, Bush's, and all the old fossil's that have been the planning this N.W.O. take over since World War II, and even before that, do all die off before it gets any closer to being a reality.

Dt0DSLJWsAA9HX9.jpg

While I see that this current generation of young adults from 20 to 32, all born when the Uranus Neptune conjunctions occured in the late '80's to late '90's are a group historically known to astrologers to be a dynamic generation that brings change . and on a grandiose scale politically economically and culturally radically changing a society of a nation as to where it would hardly be recognizable to us if we were to time travel fifty or more years into the future, if they are successful... and I should add that I would need a time machine to make it through another 60 years on earth, I keep forgetting that there are far more people on earth presently that are younger than myself than thee are that are older.

...but I haven't the least of any doubt that reincarnation is a certainty and as for my being so certain of it I am more than just hopeful for this generation of that era, I 'm in their corner 100% and doing all I can to inspire and motivate them. and If need be I'll lead the charge up Wall Street when that time comes, and I'm still among the living. I know that the world I leave behind when I breathe my last will be what the generation that follows had to work with in the interim, producing the world I will have to live in, and deal with, the next time around. when I will be returning to in the future.

There was an underground comic strip in a few of the local periodicals in Northern California, in the late '60's - early '70's. It was a well drawn strip, and the protagonist, and the name of the strip, was Backwoods Bob. Bob was a Levis and flannel shirt, lumberjack boots wearing, kind of radical socio-politico-environmentalist for change, or rather tan my trying to describe Bob, imagine the S.D.S. and Greenpeace melding together, kind of long hired, bearded hippie tree hugging anarchist, if you will. Backwoods had a saying that the strip would end with every so often , ...after some completed task, heroic adventure, successful protest he had successfully demonstrated and had just saved from the military industrial complex, and a certain bad ending, some youngsters and set them on the right path, and that "saying" was this,

"...and remember kids, when you're smashing the State, to keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart... and don't forget to build something beautiful in its place"

The most important thing we must be certain that is there for these youngsters is a means of communicating and gathering without censorship, . That is the assuredness that is imperative, I believe.

They need to be ever reminded of what the first ten amendments are to the U.S. Constitution, and not only particularly the first and second amendments, as I often have to remind people that they had best be very aware of two nearly forgotten, they are the ninth and tenth amendments... and they are the ones that gov't as been encroaching on the worst. If we don't start showing more resolve to defend them, we're going to lose them... in that they'll be rendered so ineffective that it'll amount to the same thing.

First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Second Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Ninth Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.