marriage and relationships

turkish girl

hi everyone,
i m new here.i m really interested in astrology and i have read many things about it.but i can not be objective when i read my birth chart.
my problem is relationships.i looked at my chart and i could not see good aspects.career aspects were good(i m a nerdy one lol).
birth day:28.01.1994 istanbul/turkey time:07:20-07:30 pm

moon pluto and saturn t square.venus is in 6th house and its burn by sun.moon is in 12 th house.pluto conjunct nadir and saturn conjunct descendant.(very bad aspects)
I feel upset about that.If someone have good idea about my chart please share them with me.
i really wonder my marriage life.how will it be and how will my husband be?
I feel very insecure in relationships how can i get along with that feelings.I can not attach someone very deep emonational feeling because i feel they will hurt me soon.
Thanks.http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&cd=ce3kfileTkExbX-u1429973779&gif=astro_w2gw_01_a_a.33500.37424.gif&res=63&va=&cid=e3kfileTkExbX-u1429973779

Last edited:

turkish girl

sorry, you horoscope has expired...you need to post again...
thanks for replying:)
I could not attach its pic so i m writing them by hand.

sun:8 Aqu 8'
moon:23 Leo 53'
mercuy:24 Aqu 34'
venus:11 Aqu 21
mars:0 Aqu 25'
jupiter:13 Sco 12'
saturn:29 Aqu 58'
uranus:23 Cap 12'
neptun:21 Cap 30'
pluto:27 Sco 46'
True node:0 Sag 29'
Chion:8 Vir 6'

ASC:04 Vir 44'
2th:28 Vir 24'
3th:26 Lib 51'
IC:00 Sag 10'
5th:04 Cap 55'
6th:06 Aqu 55'
7th:04 Pis 45'
8th:28 Pis 15'
9th:26 Aries 52'
MC:00 Gemini 10'
11th:04 Cancer 55'
12th:06 Leo 55'

Slenkar

7th House in Pisces
You want a partner who is sweet and sensitive of your feelings. They need to know how to calm you down when you get rattled. They should probably be someone who is strong where you’re weak. It can be a long time before you settle down, fearful of failure. In a relationship, you keep everything organized while they bring the whimsy and get you to open up to new experiences.

turkish girl

7th House in Pisces
You want a partner who is sweet and sensitive of your feelings. They need to know how to calm you down when you get rattled. They should probably be someone who is strong where you’re weak. It can be a long time before you settle down, fearful of failure. In a relationship, you keep everything organized while they bring the whimsy and get you to open up to new experiences.

thanks for comment.But I m worried about saturn and plutos aspects.If someone also share idead about that i will be happy

Oddity

Ok, here we go.

22X2soH.jpg

Your sixth house is chock-full, and that's never easy - because it doesn't aspect the ascendant, it's difficult for the planets here to find expression, but in your case they will. The house is just too full to ignore.

As to marriage, you're Mercury because of Virgo rising, and Jupiter rules Pisces, so that's your bloke.

You're in square (a tense aspect), so the first meeting isn't likely to be wonderful, and he won't be someone you'll likely think suitable.

Even though Saturn is technically still in Aquarius (this is good, because it gives Saturn enough dignity to behave well) it's so very close to Pisces (2 minutes off) that it's likely going to have an effect on matrimony. Probably it means marriage to an older man, or a delayed marriage (after age 30). The opposition from the moon looks like it indicates problems or interference from friends, and the way moon squares Jupiter can indicate again delayed marriage, some kind of problem there.

He looks to be basically a good guy, as Jupiter's benefic to start with. Since you were born at night it won't express itself as well as it would if you were born daytime, but he's still a good guy. Jupiter square sun-Venus indicates that he's nice looking as well.

It will happen, though, I think. It doesn't look like marriage is denied outright, but it won't be as easy for you as it is for some people. No reason to give up hope, though!

With Pisces being a double-bodied sign, you're likely to marry more than once.

Also, if you take up astrology, you'd probably get quite good at it - there's a bit of an astrological signature going on in your chart. Saturn and Mercury are conjunct, and square to Jupiter, with Saturn highly dignified.

turkish girl

Ok, here we go.

Your sixth house is chock-full, and that's never easy - because it doesn't aspect the ascendant, it's difficult for the planets here to find expression, but in your case they will. The house is just too full to ignore.

As to marriage, you're Mercury because of Virgo rising, and Jupiter rules Pisces, so that's your bloke.

You're in square (a tense aspect), so the first meeting isn't likely to be wonderful, and he won't be someone you'll likely think suitable.

Even though Saturn is technically still in Aquarius (this is good, because it gives Saturn enough dignity to behave well) it's so very close to Pisces (2 minutes off) that it's likely going to have an effect on matrimony. Probably it means marriage to an older man, or a delayed marriage (after age 30). The opposition from the moon looks like it indicates problems or interference from friends, and the way moon squares Jupiter can indicate again delayed marriage, some kind of problem there.

He looks to be basically a good guy, as Jupiter's benefic to start with. Since you were born at night it won't express itself as well as it would if you were born daytime, but he's still a good guy. Jupiter square sun-Venus indicates that he's nice looking as well.

It will happen, though, I think. It doesn't look like marriage is denied outright, but it won't be as easy for you as it is for some people. No reason to give up hope, though!

With Pisces being a double-bodied sign, you're likely to marry more than once.

Also, if you take up astrology, you'd probably get quite good at it - there's a bit of an astrological signature going on in your chart. Saturn and Mercury are conjunct, and square to Jupiter, with Saturn highly dignified.

Thanks for replying.
yea unfortunately there are many planets on my 6th house maybe thats why i m good at school but not love lol.I also looked at neptun as 7th house ruler,but you have just told jupiter.I know its co-ruled with by them.Lol i was just happy about 7th house lord in 5th house(I have read that it gives love marriage but for me an older guy:(Then is it not an important aspect??
By the way i m interested in astrology for 2 years:)

Last edited:

Oddity

I don't know if I'd go quite that Saturn is in 7, but it's close. The sign boundary would prevent it - and Saturn behaves a lot better in Aquarius, anyway.

Given the pile up of Venus - Fortuna - Mercury - Saturn, I think it will be a love match - do you have reason to believe otherwise?

Jupiter's in three, so you'll probably meet him locally, or through siblings or cousins. Meeting him through something to do with divination or even out-of-favour religions (pretty much not Islam or Christianity, if you're in Turkey) could be possible, too.

turkish girl

I don't know if I'd go quite that Saturn is in 7, but it's close. The sign boundary would prevent it - and Saturn behaves a lot better in Aquarius, anyway.

Given the pile up of Venus - Fortuna - Mercury - Saturn, I think it will be a love match - do you have reason to believe otherwise?

Jupiter's in three, so you'll probably meet him locally, or through siblings or cousins. Meeting him through something to do with divination or even out-of-favour religions (pretty much not Islam or Christianity, if you're in Turkey) could be possible, too.

I have not thought about venus-fortuna-mercury-saturn.I have learn more about astrology.Yes you are right.And at least i will love him lol

turkish girl

I have asked many questions but I have not found much information on internet about duplicated houses.I have 1st and 2nd house in virgo and 7th,8th houses in pisces.So should i take pisces as 8th house sign or should i take aries?

Thanks

Oddity

That completely depends on the house system you're using. I cast your chart in Alchabitius semi-arc and in that you don't have intercepted signs.

You can also look at whole sign houses, where each sign is one house, so your first house is all of Virgo, second is Libra, etc. A lot of astrologers use that exclusively, I use it to check some things in a chart, but find a quadrant house to generally be more descriptive for most charts.

Astrologers are never, ever, ever going to agree on house systems. The best advice I can give is choose one that seems to give good results for you - how well does it describe the charts you're doing?

JUPITERASC

turkish girl you have realised that the house location of any natal planet
is entirely dependent on the house system chosen
:smile:

There are fourteen different house systems on offer at astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page

EXPLANATORY ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES ARTICLE http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

'...In no other area of astrology is there so much mess and confusion than in the area of the so-called "houses".
There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart" into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable or meant the same thing.
A planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries, so that in effect. there were no real houses as we know them today....'

'….Artificial divisions now known as houses were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope,
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed or confused as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites, for example,
were definite power points or areas of intense focus, but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant. ....'

turkish girl

That completely depends on the house system you're using. I cast your chart in Alchabitius semi-arc and in that you don't have intercepted signs.

You can also look at whole sign houses, where each sign is one house, so your first house is all of Virgo, second is Libra, etc. A lot of astrologers use that exclusively, I use it to check some things in a chart, but find a quadrant house to generally be more descriptive for most charts.

Astrologers are never, ever, ever going to agree on house systems. The best advice I can give is choose one that seems to give good results for you - how well does it describe the charts you're doing?

Then i'm choosing libra for my 2nd house sign.8th can be either pisces or aries:)

Oddity

If Libra is 2, then Aries must be 8. Those houses will always be exactly the opposite of each other. Same for 1-7, 3-9, 4-10, 5-11, and 6-12.

turkish girl

If Libra is 2, then Aries must be 8. Those houses will always be exactly the opposite of each other. Same for 1-7, 3-9, 4-10, 5-11, and 6-12.

Yea i know that but i was just saying 2nd libra is good(i have read somewhere that 2nd virgo means hard work for money,but with libra money can come easily,maybe i m wrong idk exactly:)) so i chose it.But 8th house pisces or aries are no sense for me so i said it could be either pisces or aries.But technically of course if i choose libra then 8th house must be aries.

Last edited:

turkish girl

7th House in Pisces

I saw your reply in my mail box but i could not see it here,can you send it again please

turkish girl

I want to ask you something again(lol i know i m asking so many questions.)You have said it will be a love match.But you have also said the first meeting will not be wonderful.So how can it be a love match?Can you explain it please?

Oddity

Hey, it is known to happen. When you first meet him you probably won't see him as a suitable person for a relationship for - whatever reason. Too old, too conservative at the outset, something you see as not acceptable.

A girl came to me once with that problem - he was ten years older than she was, even though they got along swimmingly. I was a bit taken aback that that made someone unsuitable. But they've been married over 25 years now and still quite happy.

In other words, you might not think of him as 'relationship material' when you meet him, but once you get to know him, that will change.

kimbermoon

What occurs in marriage will depend a lot on your personal relationship chemistry, of which there are a few notes to make. Your basic interactions with others will typically carry a Virgo-Pisces theme, as the Rising sign tends to attract people of the earthy type, to counteract
your DC in Virgo. Yet with the Moon opposing Mercury with the part of fortune and Venus at a distance, this suggests certain themes of difficulty are apt to arise in your relationships. Saturn as ruler of the 5th can denote hardships, conflicts or setbacks in matters of love.
You were born around the time of the Full Moon, said to give the individual a consciousness of conflict between self and others and you are especially vulnerable to troubles when this Moon phase occurs every month. Learning about your personal Lunar cycle can help immensely in learning how to manage the monthly emotional fluctuations.
The Moon in Leo wants romance, affection and admiration in relationships, and expects to be pampered, however the contradiction with Mercury shows themes involving an enhanced need for independence and freedom of speech by one party and this can dampen the harmony between the partners. Your Moon in the 12th shows a potential inner problem with your sense of self-esteem; you may undervalue yourself, and thus others may try to do the same to you.
Moon/Venus often show difficulties as a result of the mother's influence in childhood; perhaps there were abandonment issues in your past that continue to affect you today. Venus in Aquarius can be susceptible to sudden attractions and equally sudden separations so that is something to watch for in yourself. Partners with strong Aquarian traits may find you too needy of attention and back away due to their own emotional detachment.
With all that energy in Aquarius, and especially with Saturn therein, with it's karmic overtones, one would expect that you often attract that type of person, who is more interested in mental stimulation than emotional attachment. The Moon's placement suggests a tendency to repress the emotions yourself, so perhaps it is you will be the one to hold back.

This chart is lacking in a lot of information necessary for a more accurate delineation; without the outer planets and Chiron in particular, a reading would thus be rather simplistic in nature. Those provided by astro.com offer more for the astrologer to read from the chart.