Do You Have A Grand Trine?

kimbermoon

I have a grand trine in water, connecting the 4th, 8th and 10th houses: Saturn/Scorpio w Sun/Jupiter in Cancer and Moon in Pisces. Under the influence of water, I feel that my spiritual/mystical/psychic energies are enhanced. In my life I have not really experienced many situations that would represent 'luck' per say; I think it is more about providing an aspect of divine guidance and protection at critical times. I did experience one incident of 'divine intercession' just a few years back. I also experience psychic input quite frequently, through my enhanced mental connection with the Creator [Mercury/Uranus in Cancer as well]. Perhaps though, the trines in other elements could be quite different. What about a grand trine in fire? In earth? In air? Any thoughts on these variables?:smile:

Justine

Hi there. Noel Tyl says the Grand Trine indicates a separation from the world into ourselves. This mirrors my experience of my own grand trine. (Saturn trine Pluto trine MC-Moon's North Node) It may have been because those particular parts of the chart (my nature) are involved. Saturn=structure and stricture; Pluto=metamorphic transformation; MC-MNN= people who've influenced (or tried to) how I'm seen in the world. Is this useful for anyone else here?
My sense is that a grand trine means what it means to the person concerned;their experience of their own life and their personality patterns.
Other ppl's thoughts welcome. Justine

appleberry

I have a few, looks like 4. Dunno what orbs ur looking at though.

All involve Uranus 27* Libra. Others involved: Saturn 28* Gemini, Mercury 6*/Jupiter 4* in Pisces, MC 5* Cancer. All are mixed air/water.

Happy to do ur trade if you like.

strangesttwist

I have exactly the same grand trine! I was born a day after your birth. I wonder what devastating effect you mean? Could you PM me pls??

I was actually just told the other day that I had a Grand Air Trine?

12th house Mars, trines Chiron in the 8th Gemini, & Jupiter in Aquarius.

However, because chiron over-expanded itself in the 8th house of death, occult sexuality, sudden changes & reversals...um well it left devastating effects =( and I always thought a grand trine was supposed to be a good thing lol

My birth info is: November 23rd 1985, time: 4:33am
Born in: Las, Vegas Nevada
(although I've lived on Long Island since I was 2 lol)

Blackbird

Interesting topic. Do angles really count when we look for a grand trine in a chart? If so, that would mean that I may have two of those in mine...

Blackbird

Do you have a Grand Trine in your Natal Horoscope? Would you like a deeper understanding of how this factors into your personality and development?

I am conducting a research project on people that have a Grand Trine in their natal horoscope.

Not sure if you have a Grand Trine? Here's what to look for:

1) 3 Planets in trine (120 degrees) to each other. Usually all 3 planets are in the same element but not always.

or

2) 2 Planets and an angle (MC,ASC,IC,DSC) 1st house cusp, 4th house cusp 7th house cusp, 10th house cusp. Again, usually in the same element but not always.

If you have one or more Grand Trines in your natal horoscope I would like to talk with you. In exchange for contributing to my research I will offer you a full horoscope consultation at no charge.

If you have this aspect in your horoscope and have not been able to figure out what it means or what you can "do with it" please contact me and together we will explore the possibilities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Hello, Dave. Is the search for volunteers over yet?

I am not positive that I have a grand trine, but, I believe that I do, all in air. Please take a look and let me know what you think!!

Attachments

• Pam's chart.pdf
    89.2 KB · Views: 46

Kirka

Hi

I have 2 Grand Trines in my chart
-Neptune, Moon, Mercury (in Earth signs)
-Neptune, Moon, Sun (Sun in Aries)

I've always been interested in what meaning Grand Trines have and how they fit in my Natal chart interpretation, if you could help me figure it out I would be very grateful.
Contact me if you need more info about the chart.

Hello Blackbird,

Yes angles count.. and no the research is not over. I have been away from the forum for a while. Looking for new case studies. If you are still interested please get in touch with your birth details.

Thanks,

Dave

Ashley86

I'd like you to tell me if I have any grand trines in my natal chart? I'm not sure enough of the degree of allowance between planets to say one way or the other. Here are the trines I know of alone: DOB is 7/5/1986 Gastonia NC 11:42pm
Aspects:
Sun Trine Ascendant Moon Trine Ascendant
Moon Trine Pluto. Venus Trine Uranus
Mercury Trine Saturn. Venus Trine Midheaven
Sun Trine Pluto Pluto Trine Ascendant
Sun Trine Jupiter

WSeon

I do.
I have an air Grand Trine (Jupiter in Aquarius, Sun in Gemini, Moon in Libra).
Additional info: Neptune in 12th house conjuct Ascendant, Moon square Neptune, Saturn in Scorpio in 10th house, Pluto sextile Ascendant, Pluto in Scorpio at the end of 9th house conjunct Midheaven, Placidus house system.

kimbermoon

Re: For Pam Do You Have A Grand Trine?

Dear Pam: there is no doubt that your personal Grand Trine stands out most specifically as a major focus in your life...with the involvement of Saturn it looks to be rather karmic in your life; the extreme dominance of the Air energy is interesting, with a significant lack of earth and water energies activated for you...I would assume this creates a definite sense of imbalance somewhere in your life...mental and social affairs dominate in your life but too much of this energy can make you concerned a lot with intellectual comparisons with others...are you by chance an educator in life? by this heavy weighting you can also be something of a dilettante, and overly reliant on logic and reasoning in your life: do you feel superior to others by this feature in your chart? How can you interact with others on the emotional level?

I am not positive that I have a grand trine, but, I believe that I do, all in air. Please take a look and let me know what you think!!

I have two grand trines. An earth grand trine that's part of a kite. It involves Neptune in Capricorn (12H) , Sun in Virgo (8H) and Moon in Taurus (4H). Moon is opposite Pluto in Scorpio. I also have a fire grand trine. It involves the North Node in Aries (cusp of 3H/IC), Uranus in Sagittarius (cusp of 11H/12H) and Mercury in Leo (8H). PM me if you have questions. :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
I have two grand trines. An earth grand trine that's part of a kite. It involves Neptune in Capricorn (12H) , Sun in Virgo (8H) and Moon in Taurus (4H). Moon is opposite Pluto in Scorpio. I also have a fire grand trine. It involves the North Node in Aries (cusp of 3H/IC), Uranus in Sagittarius (cusp of 11H/12H) and Mercury in Leo (8H). PM me if you have questions. :)

Actually not.... Its a Grand Fire Trine, and its the same one that is part of the Kite.

^ Hi Zarathu! Is that so? I was under the impression that the kite in my chart had an Earth grand trine. And that there is another grand trine in fire. I am a newbie so maybe I am wrong in my perception. Hehe I will just attach my chart so you guys could check. Thank you!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 31

Zarathu

Account Closed
Sorry.... Typed the wrong word. Cap/Virgo/Taurus:Moon/Sun/Neptune Earth.

Since you asked me to look at the full analysis of your chart I was shifting between three charts: your natal, your Tertiary progressed return chart, and your Minor progressed return chart.

In your Tertiary progressed return chart for most recent year, you do have a grand Fire Trine, but not in your natal chart.

Last edited: