Help me in choosing career

sofiya

Hey everyone! Please take a look on my birth chart and see what career opportunities are there. Soon i'm about to chooce a profession in which to unwind and i fear that i may fail in my choice. I am also very ambitious and want to achieve the greatest possible success in it, so please help me find out what it is supposed to be. Also if there is an artistic talent? I don't know why, but as i remember myself i've always had a strong interests in music. I would be very grateful! http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cqcufileBYbrIQ-u1428774941/astro_2gw_02_sophia.70126.36654.gif

Last edited:

filipneptune

Venus in 10th house would mean that your career could be with fashion,you strive for being best,modeling,music,estetics,arts and dance these are all of the jobs that suit you it is a trine with saturn,it would mean that you take this job very serious and you are willing to put alot of labour into it,ok so i would advise u with modeling or performing.... Hope i helped you :)

sofiya

Venus in 10th house would mean that your career could be with fashion,you strive for being best,modeling,music,estetics,arts and dance these are all of the jobs that suit you it is a trine with saturn,it would mean that you take this job very serious and you are willing to put alot of labour into it,ok so i would advise u with modeling or performing.... Hope i helped you :)

Thank you very much! But i have read profession is not determinated solely by 10th house, but 5th and 2nd too. Also i know that Saturn is the planet of limited actions therefore i thought aspects to Venus would mean there is limited opportunities for expressions in the areas Venus rules. Is it possible?

Last edited:

filipneptune

astro_2gw_02_sophia.48140.14181.jpg you attach it like this

filipneptune

Btw proffesion is determined by 6th and 10th,money you earn is 2nd and that's tho whole philosphy of proffesion so your chart shows that you will earn alot of money because your ruler is venus but you wil earn it through hard work,your 6th house ruler is is sun which is afflicted by saturn which would mean that you are searching for a job but fon't want to put too much effort into it .

sofiya

Btw proffesion is determined by 6th and 10th,money you earn is 2nd and that's tho whole philosphy of proffesion so your chart shows that you will earn alot of money because your ruler is venus but you wil earn it through hard work,your 6th house ruler is is sun which is afflicted by saturn which would mean that you are searching for a job but fon't want to put too much effort into it .

OK, so which house show the potential? And in which areas i could accomplish it?

sofiya

In what proffesions have the potential to achieve success. I mean i know that success comes from great hard work, but i also believe that you have to work on the RIGHT job for yourslef to achieve it, so i want to find out what is the right profession for me :) i'm sorry if i'm becoming impertinent...