Exam cheating.

ExtremeRose

Hello...I have dominant 12th house, mercury,sun,venus and jupiter there. So i shall use it as an excuse for cheating od the exams. The thing i would like to know is... Is this period( February) especially february 11th favourable for cheating. 1362859544508 (3).jpg :innocent:

Dubyadude1986

Excuse me, even though I don't think it is wise to cheat as it can influence other energies or karma's, this post is hilarious and really made me feel better today, thank you! Unfortunately, I can't exactly read them yet, sorry.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

What a very bizarre question! Your proclivity for cheating is evident by your Neptune sq 12th H cusp;
your warning though comes from Pluto in Scorpio, denoting some rather severe consequences from such actions, especially with Saturn currently transiting that set-up. Note your South Node in the 10th along with Chiron; you are meant to be evolving past such indiscretions, considering that the consequences could affect your public reputation and standing in life in the long run. The best time to cheat might be midnight at the oasis on February 14.:tongue:

waybread

I assume this is some sort of a joke.

Are you aware of the penalties at your school for cheating when you get caught?

A 12th house could indicate a proclivity towards cheating, as it can deal with deception. But it doesn't guarantee that you will succeed at it. The 12th is the traditional "house of self-undoing."

Think about it.