Will we have something serious this time?

Lissa

BrHorary.gif

Ths is a guy who I dated for one week about one year ago.He was(apparently)very much into me at first,but after one week he got tired,and said he was really that much into me after all..:(

We've been hooking up from time to time ever since,and my feelings for him have always run very strong.I get a great feeling of warmth inside when I am around him,with him I can just be playful and childish and talk and laugh and it's great,but it seems like he is always just interested in the hook up and nothing more.

Yesterday we went out on a date(we had gone on another date about two weeks ago)and things seem to have changed on his side.While I had already put in my mind that we will never be anything more than the occasional fling,he wanted to make plans for the week and wanted me to meet his friends.

The things is,I am absolutely terrified that he gets tired of me after one week like what happened the first time around,which is why I am a bit reluctant about getting my hopes hope.In my mind I am already prepared for the worst.I really,really don't want things to go wrong this time,but I am scared,even too much scared to look at the chart.

However,the chart seems to be telling a straight yes,as Venus(me) and Mars (him) are both applying towards a conjunction.Both planets have essential dignity(Mars is in it's triplicity,Venus is exalted),so this seems to be a rather strong,fortunate aspect.Mars receives Venus by face and triplicity which is not that strong but at least indicates some liking on his side-how strong is that liking,I wonder?Both planets will,however,go through Uranus before they conjunct so I am expecting something totally unexpected to get in the middle first.

The Moon is VOC for the time being,but it sits in happy-go-lucky Sagittarius,at the Aries point,showing new starts...hopefully,fortunate,happy starts.The position of the Moon seems to be good for letting any baggage in the past and starting things anew,in my opinion.

End of the matter-Saturn-errr...not so good.Saturn doesn't connect to either Venus,Mars or the Moon,and sits all alone and retro in the 11th house...

dreamtimez

Hello
Venus is Rx ... and this usually signifies a movement back to a previous situation or may be the re-appearance of someone from the past. Since Venus here signifies you ... you may change your mind afterwards. :)

And I agree with your interpretation of Uranus ... expect the unexpected !

Catatonia

Your sig is Venus RX at 29 Pisces and in order for the relationship to become "serious", you're going to have to go into your detriment (Aries) --> Moon in Sag trine Venus in Aries at 0 degrees.

So, make your decision. You can either be happy and not be with him, or you can spend the rest of your days trying to get with someone who doesn't really want you in any way except while you're bent over (Venus in Aries).

Catatonia

Lissa

Hi there Catatonia and Dreamtimez!

It is interesting,a friend of mine who reads the tarot said we would get together and it would be very intense but then we would separate because someone else would come up-kinda goes with what Dreamtimez said.

Thank you for looking at my chart,
Lissa

barbh

Account Closed
Hi Lissa

Well, Mars, the dude, will conjunct Uranus. He's unpredictable still. He then catches up to you as you slow down and go stationary direct.

Although they say that the Moon in Sag is not considered to be void.....he still has a ways to go before he aspects Saturn, a square to the ruler of your 5th house.

The dude exalts you right now....but once he moves into Aries he's all about himself, and will actually then be in your detriment. He won't like you much at all then. And in Aries you'll be in your own detriment too, and in his rulership. Ouch! That's one unhappy situation on your end.

I'd say moon to square Saturn shows some frustrations on your part romance-wise. Since you know that he's capable of doing another 180 on you, the square could mean that you may deem it not even worth it in the end and you may not even pursue it. Can the moon even get past that square? Obstacles and frustrations, then it sextiles Jup in the 5th, so if you do get past the initial block, you might get a lift in your spirits with one romantic night or something, but then the moon goes and squares Mars next. I don't think this is going to happen, and if you do hang in there, I think you'll get hurt. Protect yourself. Maybe set some boundaries with him. Saturn loves boundaries....and since its the moon's next aspect, it could be a good thing....for you! :D

barbh :)

Last edited:

Lissa

Hi there Barbh,so I guess that is it...I should protect myself from this guy:(

I feel so sad now...I long for that feeling of warmth inside I get when I am with him.

Will need to do some thinking.

Thank you,
Lissa

barbh

Account Closed
This isn't really horary...but had to add my two cents...If you really truly believe that he's relationship material and you want him in your life in a long term way, then why not set boundaries up for that? Like....no nookie until we've been seeing each other for a while, or some other boundary that would prove to you that he's in it for the long haul. If he really does care about you, then he will respect your wishes. If he doesn't respect your wishes, then he doesn't respect you, and why would you want that? If you protect yourself this way, then it won't hurt as much if he does bail. If you don't, then you're just at the mercy of his whims.

barbh

Last edited:

Catatonia

In my opinion, that is fantastic advice but also futile in this situation. The dude (that's so cute, the "dude", lol) has also shown his true colors.

Catatonia

Lissa

Thank you both for your advice!Yes,Barbh,it is very sound advice...and I think you are right,I just might do that.

Cheers,
Lissa

archergirl

Hi, just putting in my two cents. Lissa, I think all the non-astrological advice here is very good advice to take. We have a saying: "A tiger doesn't change his stripes", meaning that if he has treated you badly once before, chances are very high that he will simply do it again.

From an astrological POV, that Moon is way out of orb of anything, and the first thing it does is square Saturn. Saturn is STILL in orb of Venus/Mars, by opposition. Uranus sitting in between Venus and Mars is surely a warning of an unstable, unpredictable situation...not the sort of aspect we would expect in something 'serious'...unless you mean 'seriously unstable'.

Run away, Lissa. Far, far away.

AG:)

Lissa

So,he really is an a******,as I have noticed he just ignores me when he doesn't feel like talking to me.I guess you are all right!

I'm starting my running.

Thanks Archer and the others
>Lissa