Paranoid tendencies

hermetic

I was thinking about what natal indicators could point to this
A bit of intro, not a real case of paranoia but paranoic thoughts about people wishing harm or having bad thoughts about me.
Sometimes I manage to get a grip on these thoughts and see how stupid and without any real reason this is.
Other times, than it gets bad, these thoughts take over, like a completely separate path within my thought process. I shut off from my closest people(brother, best friend) thinking and seriously believing they are against me and they don't want what's good for me, even wanting to harm me, like they are somehow evil. It's been known to last for a while. I am lucky these people still have patience with me, but this is frightening nevertheless

Here's what I've been thinking - astrologicaly. Definitely Mercury responsibility.
In my chart it is retrograde, in 4th, Libra, unaspected(I don't count wide 9 degree conjunctions with Sun and Saturn, not trine to Moon) no aspects to planets only in T-square with Nodes. Now, I have been reading how unaspected planets might be unintegrated energies, so I wonder do these squares to SN and NN count as real aspects so it might not be unaspected?

Also, I suppose it is connected with Mercury ruling my 12th (also 3rd) :confused: - subconciuoss fears emerging. So far in my life I have never felt anything negative out of this placement of Mercury, except retrograde position made me extremely shy and untalkative in earlier years, even that may more be the influence of Cancer asc.
Other than this, I've always been great in studying, in college, all the best marks, and no limitations in mind area. But with this it seems I am stuck. I have no idea what other planet/placement could imply anything of this sort. I am sure it is 12th house, Mercury connection.
What fears me is these paranoid thinking has been getting worse(more often and intense) during the past few years, and I hope it doesn't continue to progress.
chart attached. Thanks:)

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    76.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Claire19

I would have to concur that Pluto hitting Neptune can be an influence for what you describe. These two planets indicate obsession, paranoia and
with Sagittarius, magnified. You do have contact between powerful planets Pluto and Neptune in your chart and this transit is valid. This is passing off and as the natal Pluto Neptune is sextile you will handle this aspect in a more positive way.

Claire19

hermetic said:
I was thinking about what natal indicators could point to this
A bit of intro, not a real case of paranoia but paranoic thoughts about people wishing harm or having bad thoughts about me.
Sometimes I manage to get a grip on these thoughts and see how stupid and without any real reason this is.
Other times, than it gets bad, these thoughts take over, like a completely separate path within my thought process. I shut off from my closest people(brother, best friend) thinking and seriously believing they are against me and they don't want what's good for me, even wanting to harm me, like they are somehow evil. It's been known to last for a while. I am lucky these people still have patience with me, but this is frightening nevertheless

Here's what I've been thinking - astrologicaly. Definitely Mercury responsibility.
In my chart it is retrograde, in 4th, Libra, unaspected(I don't count wide 9 degree conjunctions with Sun and Saturn, not trine to Moon) no aspects to planets only in T-square with Nodes. Now, I have been reading how unaspected planets might be unintegrated energies, so I wonder do these squares to SN and NN count as real aspects so it might not be unaspected?

Also, I suppose it is connected with Mercury ruling my 12th (also 3rd) :confused: - subconciuoss fears emerging. So far in my life I have never felt anything negative out of this placement of Mercury, except retrograde position made me extremely shy and untalkative in earlier years, even that may more be the influence of Cancer asc.
Other than this, I've always been great in studying, in college, all the best marks, and no limitations in mind area. But with this it seems I am stuck. I have no idea what other planet/placement could imply anything of this sort. I am sure it is 12th house, Mercury connection.
What fears me is these paranoid thinking has been getting worse(more often and intense) during the past few years, and I hope it doesn't continue to progress.
chart attached. Thanks:)

Neptune does rule sub conscious neuroses and I am sure that some of those must have surfaced but Pluto is moving into Capricorn and only occasionally back into Sagittarius this year. I would say the issues deal with your home and domestic situation as well as your everyday needs, work, health issues and your employment area. Is there something about a co worker or work situation that reminds you of family issues????? NN in the 12th Cancer means dealing with family issues also. You will be inclined to be introverted and reclusive this time around and that is okay. You may even wish to live in a monastery or religious type setting or go on retreat to sort out your
philosophy on life and to gain some meaning and faith. Mercury actually has wide conjunctions to the Sun and so forth and I would not actually use them. It leaves the planet really unaspected. It does mean you will do a lot of thinking and being reclusive at home about deeper matters and may in later life live so that you have a great deal of privacy.

Last edited:

hermetic

Ok, thanks everyone I was not aware this could be Pluto Neptune influence but now explained it makes sense. In fact I was wondering what changes could I feel as a result of this transit, especially now since it's passing, but did not connect these two :eek:
Caprising, you are right about progressed Pluto being in 3rd, and now squared by Moon, which rules progressed 12th, hmmm

Attachments

• progress.gif
    progress.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: