Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-23-2020, 05:18 AM

Where is my dvd

Im looking for a yoga dvd i havent seen in ages. I last saw it a years and a half ago. I used it everyday for 3 weeks in the tv room and then i stopped seeing it.

I'd like to know where it is. I presume it's still in the house. If i look at the horary, mercury is the dvd in good condition in triplicity in a dry place, perhaps near electrical devices (aquarius)? in accidental debility in 9th house. Normally i would see the 9th house as being in a foreign place but i cant imagine why it would have left the house. I prefer to see the chart in N, E, S, W. In this chart the dvd is SW. So i take it the dvd is SW of the house. The 4th house (home) is the sun, and mercury is with it, even though it's a separating aspect.

Mercury applies to venus (me), which means i will see the dvd soon.

Any other interpretations? I would love to hear your opinions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_dvd.21835.898.jpg (49.9 KB, 4 views)