Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-03-2020, 08:18 PM

Weak Venus

I am trying to make sense of the Venus in my birth chart. It is in Taurus, which should be a strong position, but it is not strong for me. I have yet to read anything about Venus in Taurus (12th house) that is anything like me.

So what weakens a planet that should otherwise be strong? I have two potential culprits:
- opposite aspect to Scorpio Moon - oppositions tend to make one or the other planet have trouble being expressed, right?
- conjunct to Aries sun/mercury/mars group (right on the other side of the cusp) - can a planet be overshadowed by a nearby powerful group? Venus isn't really part of the conjunction because it's not in the same sign, so maybe it just doesn't get expressed?

Tags
venus, weak