People that are both Pluto and Neptune dominant?

love-thinking

Anyone here both Pluto and Neptune dominant?

Or 12th house and 8th house dominant?

How has your life been like? General themes and feeling?

dr. farr

Neptune posits libra in my 2nd house; i am now 72 yrs old, and all through my life my earning of money has been through unusual means-primarily homeopathic medicine, but also through teaching unusual subjects such as Tarot, occult philosophy and practices, astrology, energetic healing techniques, and similar subjects; I originally was going to be a conventional lawyer for a living, but the neptunium influence on me and upon my 2nd house early on changed all that; I also have a Leo Pluto in my 12th house, and Uranus is the most elevated planet in my natal chart, posited in cancer up in my 11th house (I began studying astrology & Tarot at age 12 back in 1962; earlier still, from age 4 up through age 11, I was rather a “wiz kid” in astronomy, often tutoring neighbor high school kids in a variety of astronomical subjects; I consider the uranian influence to account for my early childhood interest in astronomy, and a blend of Uranus/Neptune influence to account for my change of interest to astrology & Tarot beginning at age 12)

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Don't forget that the outer planets are 'mass consciousness' planets rather than personal. They are often in aspect to each other in one way or another. Everyone lives on the planet. They also interact with, and can influence each other. No man is an island, as the saying goes.

If an outer planet aspects a personal planet it's said that the function of the outer planet can influence how the personal planet is expressed through the houses concerned.
When such aspects are not evident? Everyone has an independent mind, everyone can visualise, everyone lives and eventually dies. Everyone has the 'para-normal' abilities within the outer planets, even if not outwardly expressed.

Does an outer planet with no aspects to personal planets but conjunct ....or ruler of ... an angle have a special meaning? Would/could an individual even be conscious of it, or are they simply a statistic within a way of life upon the planet? Or, can one person make all the difference? :innocent:

That said, I may be biased. :mercury:9th :square::pluto:11th, :mars:11th=:uranus::conjunct:MC/:chiron::conjunct::lilth::conjunct:Asc. . 😎☺️