So how bad of a Saturn return are we talking?

The19thLaw

Apparently I have entered my Saturn return and it is really going to go direct in 2022.

Already at the start of the year, I got hit with the horrible news that a very close family member of mines died and it was so out of the blue. I was just on the road to making things right with them and it was all going well but then they died.

Just realized a week ago after doing my taxes that due to some slip up on my employer's end, I will be owing money to the IRS which I should be able to cover no problem.

Hitting a slump in performance at work.

How bad of a Saturn return am I looking at?

Here is my natal chart

Yx4p7YT.png

Here is my natal chart with the transits for April 12:

pVAyoe4.png

They say my first Saturn return is supposed to happen on Feb 2022 so I put in transits for Feb 1, 2022. Funnily enough very different from the one I did on Astro Seek:

KWhdP0b.png

The19thLaw

Seems as if Saturn delays a lot, including answers on readings, but hey it doesn't deny.

As I enter mines, I already see how I am having to fight and fight hard for my schedule. My health is going to the point where I gain weigh much more easily now so I need to start a workout regiment, will be easier as I move to a place more spacious than my current one.

The other thing is I am starting to realize how to prioritize my time during the day so it does not get wasted or taken away by people who mean me no good or just won't help me grow.

It is something that has hit in 2021 in particular, I feel like I am having to fight for more hours in my day and be very selective on who I give my time to.

Harmelia

Apparently I have entered my Saturn return and it is really going to go direct in 2022.

Already at the start of the year, I got hit with the horrible news that a very close family member of mines died and it was so out of the blue. I was just on the road to making things right with them and it was all going well but then they died.

Just realized a week ago after doing my taxes that due to some slip up on my employer's end, I will be owing money to the IRS which I should be able to cover no problem.

Hitting a slump in performance at work.

How bad of a Saturn return am I looking at?

Here is my natal chart

Here is my natal chart with the transits for April 12:

They say my first Saturn return is supposed to happen on Feb 2022 so I put in transits for Feb 1, 2022. Funnily enough very different from the one I did on Astro Seek:

The Saturn Return is really an infusion of Soul energy that demands us to be more authentic - to follow a path that is true for us - and sets up what we'll be doing in our middle years. It is not always uncomfortable for everyone because some people are already doing authentic work. But for a lot of people, it is demanding that we make a change or changes - which of course, isn't always easy. So it really depends upon you, how you respond to planetary energies, and where you are with your life as to how easy or difficult it will be.

Your Saturn Return opposes Sun, Mercury, Chiron, Venus - semi-sextiles Uranus/Neptune, squares Pluto and quincunxes Jupiter. So, it influences big chunks of your chart. Natal Saturn is part of a T-Square to Pluto - and Pluto in Scorpio is all about evolving how you do Scorpio. Scorpio is about a lot of things - but it often is about the bonds we have - what we are committed to, or identified with. Since Pluto is in 3rd - almost 4th - perhaps you are identified with certain types of thinking, thinking processes, the need to communicate, teaching - or it could be about being moody, obsessive or intense in some way. Sexuality could be a theme.

Sun is your chart ruler there in the 12th opposing Saturn - and self-identity is a prominent theme here. You could be a bit self-critical with a Virgo Moon - and - you might need to lighten up - release some ideas of who you think you are - and - expand yourself through relationships and new experiences. You are your own unique person, but you error on defining yourself through other people's eyes instead of knowing who you are from the inside out.

These are the themes the Saturn Return is probably going to address one way or the other. It can be a very good period - a very enlightening period - one of change and owning your truth path. But that is up to how you respond to what Saturn asks of you.

Zora

Account Closed
So how bad of a Saturn return are we talking?

Your saturn return will take place on 02-02-2022 until 02-02-2022 and will afterwards be over - not coming back to exact degree. Not a very deep saturn examination - just a short overrun.

https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2022.pdf

IMO - you will more have a hard time with transit uranus - as your 7th house relationship ruler - squaring and challenging your natal saturn as your ruler of work and health- from 05-18-2022 until 03-01-2023.

Transit uranus already starting to square your mercury as ruler of 2nd house- financial income - from 05-13-2021 lasting until 02-24-2022.

The19thLaw

The Saturn Return is really an infusion of Soul energy that demands us to be more authentic - to follow a path that is true for us - and sets up what we'll be doing in our middle years. It is not always uncomfortable for everyone because some people are already doing authentic work. But for a lot of people, it is demanding that we make a change or changes - which of course, isn't always easy. So it really depends upon you, how you respond to planetary energies, and where you are with your life as to how easy or difficult it will be.

Your Saturn Return opposes Sun, Mercury, Chiron, Venus - semi-sextiles Uranus/Neptune, squares Pluto and quincunxes Jupiter. So, it influences big chunks of your chart. Natal Saturn is part of a T-Square to Pluto - and Pluto in Scorpio is all about evolving how you do Scorpio. Scorpio is about a lot of things - but it often is about the bonds we have - what we are committed to, or identified with. Since Pluto is in 3rd - almost 4th - perhaps you are identified with certain types of thinking, thinking processes, the need to communicate, teaching - or it could be about being moody, obsessive or intense in some way. Sexuality could be a theme.

Sun is your chart ruler there in the 12th opposing Saturn - and self-identity is a prominent theme here. You could be a bit self-critical with a Virgo Moon - and - you might need to lighten up - release some ideas of who you think you are - and - expand yourself through relationships and new experiences. You are your own unique person, but you error on defining yourself through other people's eyes instead of knowing who you are from the inside out.

These are the themes the Saturn Return is probably going to address one way or the other. It can be a very good period - a very enlightening period - one of change and owning your truth path. But that is up to how you respond to what Saturn asks of you.

I have been wanting to come back and respond to you. It's weird you mention what you have because I have seen a change in me happening in the past few months, especially the past couple of months. I lost a very close loved one back in February and in April, I noticed a change in me

I used to be very paranoid and sometimes, the smallest stuff would worry me. I'd look too much into things or read too much into them which would stress me out like none other.

Then, at some point, it really kicked in during April, I just stopped caring as much. I have almost relaxed more and just not cared for the outcome too much. Even if I suspect bad stuff is gonna happen, I just think now "if you can't control the outcome that much, so what, deal with the consequences".

I am also starting to lose a lot of self-limiting beliefs too, mainly around attracting the kinds of women I like. I mean they are there but they have started to impact me a lot less.

Changes have happened a great deal but I feel like I can cope better with those sudden changes now compared to a year ago. Going to keep all of you updated on this stuff.

The19thLaw

Your saturn return will take place on 02-02-2022 until 02-02-2022 and will afterwards be over - not coming back to exact degree. Not a very deep saturn examination - just a short overrun.

https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2022.pdf

IMO - you will more have a hard time with transit uranus - as your 7th house relationship ruler - squaring and challenging your natal saturn as your ruler of work and health- from 05-18-2022 until 03-01-2023.

Transit uranus already starting to square your mercury as ruler of 2nd house- financial income - from 05-13-2021 lasting until 02-24-2022.

What will be some of the themes of that transit in bold? Are we talking bad relationships impacting health or what?