Solar Return: New relationship and pregnancy - Please Help

MAA88

Hi to everyone!

I have talked to an astrologer a few days ago and she told me that this year I will meet someone and get pregnant. She read my natal chart, transit, progression etc

I'm trying to interpret my solar return (it will be in April) but I have a basic knowledge of astrology :crying: and I ask for your help because it is very important to me both new relationship and pregnancy. (I have been somehow unlucky in love so far...)

I attached solar return chart, natal chart and solar return with natal chart.

I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you X

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-05 183538.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-03-05 183538.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 114
  • SOLAR RETURN CHART 2021.jpg
    SOLAR RETURN CHART 2021.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 125
  • NATAL CHART.jpg
    NATAL CHART.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 111

JUPITERASC

Hi to everyone!

I have talked to an astrologer a few days ago and she told me that this year I will meet someone and get pregnant. She read my natal chart, transit, progression etc

I'm trying to interpret my solar return (it will be in April) but I have a basic knowledge of astrology :crying: and I ask for your help because it is very important to me both new relationship and pregnancy. (I have been somehow unlucky in love so far...)

Thank you X
STEPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART :smile:

A Solar Return chart is a chart made for only one year in the life
to see how transits will relate to your natal chart
and especially the personal planets give an important insight
in how they work out this year.

Once you understand the basics of your birth chart interpretation

you can use the same technique on your Solar Return chart.

A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with

your natal chart because we want to see
what our natal planets are doing this year
and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that
Putting them on a 2-wheel chart is a good way of viewing them.
Put the natal chart in the inner wheel.
That way you can also keep an eye on the natal chart positions of planets.

Note:

You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own
but
it wont tell you as much as when you compare with the natal chart.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

sibylline

Hi to everyone!

That's a lot to accomplish in one year. I don't think anyone can say for sure that a person will get pregnant in any year, only whether it is likely or unlikely.

I can see why the astrologer might think pregnancy and relationship but I'm not sure that I agree. Saturn being highlighted in the solar return and activating natal Saturn suggests hardships and blockages in the overall year. The Moon in the 7th shows the strong desire and wish for a relationship but not that it will definitely materialize. I think this year will be an important one for you, but not sure about in the relationship arena.

If someone were to become pregnant then the next year would show children and family at the forefront. What does your solar for 2022 look like?

MAA88

Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it.

I attached my solar return for 2022.

Unfortunately I have basic knowledges about astrology and I'm trying to learn as much as I can through the internet so all your help is important to me :)

Attachments

• solar return 2022.jpg
    solar return 2022.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 70

sibylline

I don't like this chart format but it doesn't look to me like a relationship or new baby. Your time will most likely come but it's probably not this year.

blackbery

Did the astrologer give you dates, a time frame for when you will meet someone & get pregnant? Did they talk about marriage?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Most people when they meet someone new take at least one year to make plans to get married. Or do you want to just get pregnant & not care about marriage or having the father in the picture?

No need to rush anything, you are young & have plenty of time.

I'm wondering if you used a relocated solar return chart or are you still living in the place of your birth? I think it's very important to change the location if you have moved.

Can you post your natal chart with current transits?

If so, I'll have a look & report back to you.:happy:

Hi to everyone!

Thank you X

MAA88

Thank you for your reply!! :biggrin:

When I first talked with her, was on May 2020 and she told me that until 2023 I'll get married and have a child (boy). Ideally I would prefer to have a partner, without being particularly interested in marriage. However, if it doesn't happen, I would not have a problem to have a child in any other way.

I'm still living in my place of birth. The truth is that is not so easy to move...I have my family here, my job. To be honest, I never thought to move in another country (except when I was studying :biggrin:)

I attached my natal chart with transits and the progressions chart!

Thank you very much, you're so kind!:)

Attachments

• Natal Chart & Transits.jpg
    Natal Chart & Transits.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Progressions & Birth Chart.jpg
    Progressions & Birth Chart.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 54

blackbery

K...I'' look this over today or tomorrow. The format is hard to read, if I had the dob I could run it myself but people don't want to give birth details on an astrology forum where nobody knows who you are & really nobody even cares!

I'll try anyways.

Thank you.

blackbery

Hello there,
I've had a hard time getting a 'feel' for your chart but I'm good now. I know you went to an astrologer so I may be repeating what they told you but I think it's important to explain a little about your past before making predictions.

Your natal chart is promising for finding a partner, settling down, maybe having a baby or two. With Moon conjunct Ceres, you feel that being a mother is very important to you....perhaps to show what a loving mother can be for I don't think you got that in your own childhood. Maybe your mother is mentally ill or died when you were young but your chart does indicate a lack of nurturing. Maybe it's from a stern or even cruel father but you never understood as a chlld what a loving marriage is. There were deep power issues which are still reverberating in your life. You really need to heal those energies before becoming a mother yourself or entering into a long-term, serious relationship.

Venus/Neptune - you tend to not see your partner in a realistic light. Maybe to avoid facing what you felt in your own parent's marriage. Very idealistic, romantic but not based much in reality. They could be really wonderful & yet you might focus on their negative traits or they could be pretty awful & you focus on their positive traits. Just try to not create images of them at all but rather look at their actions & not your fantasy.

There is lovely connection you have with people, with your words & how you communicate with others. You might have a good singing voice or an excellent speaker. Mercury/Venus in Aries is a powerful combo, being in Cardinal & conjunction. You could be a linguist, a teacher, a person well known in your community.

....to be continued.

blackbery

With a Venus/Saturn aspect, marriage likely to come later in life...often with an older or younger person but it's an excellent aspect for a stable & 'old-fashioned' type of relationship. Meeting that special someone usually involves 5th/7th Housse but not always. At the time, you do have Progressed Jupiter in your 7th. Perfect time for love.
With natal Jupiter in 9th, it would benefit you to travel overseas & meet with foreigners.

Your 5th House of children has some heavy hitters there...Pluto....South Node/Vertex.
You may have difficulty conceiving, maybe have to go through fertility treatments but that's very common these days. Pluto can signify childbirth through surgery like cesarean....again, quite ommon these days. You currently have Progressed Moon in Libra in 5th so child birth is on your mind right now. Could even happen with that placement.

There is definite healing going on in the next year or so with Progressed Sun/Khiron. Could be painful at times with memories of the past but it will make you feel lighter, as if a huge burden has been lifted off your shoulder. Maybe you will see a therapist or healer of some kind to help you along your journey of self-discovery. There is a lot of suppressed anger in your chart with Mars/Saturn....be mindful not to turn that anger towards others as you may not even be aware that your are 'projecting'.

All year you have a Progressed Moon Trine Jupiter, a feeling of hope & optimism...maybe you will meet someone who will help heal your childhood wounds, maybe you will become preggy & be over-joyed with happiness. It's a good time, a good year for you emotionally that's for sure.

Hope this has helped you a little.

God Bless!

BB

MAA88

I don't know how to thank you!

You are right in everything about my past and and I hope to be right as well about the future :happy:

God bless you friend! Thank you a lot X