no generational planets aspecting the mc and career

Lady Bird

Banned
Hello, I'm new here :smile: been lurking around for quite some time now, doing my own research about my natal chart and stuff (still my astrology reading skills are p basic) but I can't find the answers to some of my questions. I want to find answers abt my career and possibly what some of my placements mean?

For most of my life, I was so sure of where I'm heading but unfortunate things happened and I feel like I'm incapable of following that path now. I'm in my early 20's and this by far has been the biggest identity crisis I've gone through like every aspect of my life are v unclear to me now. I barely recognize myself and I think I should start from square one.

I like to think of myself as someone who actually cares about society as a whole and would like a career that serves a higher purpose than just catering to my own needs. Does having no generational planets aspecting my midheaven mean I'm not capable of contributing positive changes to the world/things that are bigger than my own life? Or should i look at the house placements of the planets aspecting my mc for that? What does having no generational planets aspecting the mc mean?

I also feel like I wanna be renowned for something? I just feel this need to be seen. Not trying to sound like a fame wh*re but I really wanna know if I have placements that might contribute to fame? And what kind of fame would that be? Simply put, what would I be known for in this lifetime?

I really have no idea on what career to take so I'm praying that someone clues me in on possible career paths based on my chart (which I'm going to attach below). If it's okay for ya'll, I would like to see the explanation on why this or that placement/aspects/house rulers.

Other Q's:

I've also noted that only a few personal planets in my chart formed a connection to generational planets which I think is a bad thing? I also do not know what to make of a weak Neptune but having most of my personal planets in pisces and the 12th House?

What about venus and saturn in mutual reception? What about jupiter in mars also in mutual reception?

Also, any astrology book recommendations? I would like to learn more.

That's all. Thank you!

Attachments

• ladybird.38907.17852.jpg
    ladybird.38907.17852.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 27

Cary2

Banned
Disclaimer: My interpretation relies on accurate birth information--both the time and the location. If there is much error there, then my interpretation will be severely flawed. I use methods of the German schools, so I do not concentrate on houses or house dispositors. I concentrate on contacts between planets and points of significance. I consider midpoints and midpoint pictures which are like configurations.

Since you have both Sun and Uranus at the midpoint of Ascendant and MC, you do in fact have an outer-planet contact with the MC. Having anything at the Asc/MC midpoint is much like having that factor conjunct both the Ascendant and MC, though not quite as strong. Since the closeness of Sun/Uranus to the midpoint is exceptional, then I consider the Sun-Uranus conjunction as ruling your chart, but since Mars rules the Ascendant sign and is close the the Ascendant, I consider Mars a ruler too.

I believe you are a genius, and Sun at the Asc/MC is the reason you want fame. Fame is certainly possible for you due to that and because MC is on a cardinal point and Ascendant, too, is on a cardinal point. I will come back to this to guess in what way you may attract such fame. Planets at the Ascendant/MC midpoint are considered angular by me as if they were conjunct one of the angles. Angular Sun suggests that you will shine; you will have star quality or impressive expertise. You may be an expert, a guru, or a VIP in your field. You seek a field that is unusual and distinctive to you. You want to carve your path out in an unusual way (Uranus).

You have a Mercury-Moon conjunction that is sextile the MC and sextile to Jupiter which is trine MC. That qualifies as a minor grand trine involving the MC. This is most indicative of an aim or path in life. If you have musical talent, then I recommend that you use and develop your singing ability. If not, then I recommend public speaking and writing. You have a head full of ideas, so you don't need further advice on that. You may be challenged to clarify your thoughts so that you are understood a bit more.

Lady Bird

Banned
Disclaimer: My interpretation relies on accurate birth information--both the time and the location. If there is much error there, then my interpretation will be severely flawed. I use methods of the German schools, so I do not concentrate on houses or house dispositors. I concentrate on contacts between planets and points of significance. I consider midpoints and midpoint pictures which are like configurations.

Since you have both Sun and Uranus at the midpoint of Ascendant and MC, you do in fact have an outer-planet contact with the MC. Having anything at the Asc/MC midpoint is much like having that factor conjunct both the Ascendant and MC, though not quite as strong. Since the closeness of Sun/Uranus to the midpoint is exceptional, then I consider the Sun-Uranus conjunction as ruling your chart, but since Mars rules the Ascendant sign and is close the the Ascendant, I consider Mars a ruler too.

I believe you are a genius, and Sun at the Asc/MC is the reason you want fame. Fame is certainly possible for you due to that and because MC is on a cardinal point and Ascendant, too, is on a cardinal point. I will come back to this to guess in what way you may attract such fame. Planets at the Ascendant/MC midpoint are considered angular by me as if they were conjunct one of the angles. Angular Sun suggests that you will shine; you will have star quality or impressive expertise. You may be an expert, a guru, or a VIP in your field. You seek a field that is unusual and distinctive to you. You want to carve your path out in an unusual way (Uranus).

You have a Mercury-Moon conjunction that is sextile the MC and sextile to Jupiter which is trine MC. That qualifies as a minor grand trine involving the MC. This is most indicative of an aim or path in life. If you have musical talent, then I recommend that you use and develop your singing ability. If not, then I recommend public speaking and writing. You have a head full of ideas, so you don't need further advice on that. You may be challenged to clarify your thoughts so that you are understood a bit more.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to help me out. I just had the time to finally respond, sorry for taking this long. What you wrote actually makes sense. I used to win spoken word poetry contests and declamation speeches and was originally going for a career in music because I find that I enjoyed it. You confirming it based on my chart solidifies my resolve to reignite that passion again.

Though, I was under the impression that chart patterns don't include the AC and MC? I mean I also want to believe my chart is special :whistling: (the aqua/uranus in me) I wanna know what your thoughts are on this one.

I know I'm also pushing my luck here........ but can North Node be included in a Yod? If so, I would have it between my NN, MC, Mercury and Moon according to astro-charts.com.

Cary2

Banned
Yods are not very special in my opinion. But the yod you speak of suggests that you will incorporate the internet in your career. This is more a matter of the factors involved than the yod structure.

Harmelia

Hello, I'm new here :smile: been lurking around for quite some time now, doing my own research about my natal chart and stuff (still my astrology reading skills are p basic) but I can't find the answers to some of my questions. I want to find answers abt my career and possibly what some of my placements mean?

For most of my life, I was so sure of where I'm heading but unfortunate things happened and I feel like I'm incapable of following that path now. I'm in my early 20's and this by far has been the biggest identity crisis I've gone through like every aspect of my life are v unclear to me now. I barely recognize myself and I think I should start from square one.

I like to think of myself as someone who actually cares about society as a whole and would like a career that serves a higher purpose than just catering to my own needs. Does having no generational planets aspecting my midheaven mean I'm not capable of contributing positive changes to the world/things that are bigger than my own life? Or should i look at the house placements of the planets aspecting my mc for that? What does having no generational planets aspecting the mc mean?

I also feel like I wanna be renowned for something? I just feel this need to be seen. Not trying to sound like a fame wh*re but I really wanna know if I have placements that might contribute to fame? And what kind of fame would that be? Simply put, what would I be known for in this lifetime?

I really have no idea on what career to take so I'm praying that someone clues me in on possible career paths based on my chart (which I'm going to attach below). If it's okay for ya'll, I would like to see the explanation on why this or that placement/aspects/house rulers.

Other Q's:

I've also noted that only a few personal planets in my chart formed a connection to generational planets which I think is a bad thing? I also do not know what to make of a weak Neptune but having most of my personal planets in pisces and the 12th House?

What about venus and saturn in mutual reception? What about jupiter in mars also in mutual reception?

Also, any astrology book recommendations? I would like to learn more.

That's all. Thank you!

Hi there . .

The answer is NO. You don't need outer planets to aspect midheaven in order to make the world a better place and contribute positive changes in your career. Your Sun is in the 11th house where people tend to do just as you describe. It says you're very interested in being part of the innovating a better society. It really doesn't mean anything that you have no outer planets aspecting the MC. Taking just one little thing in the chart and analyzing it doesn't yield much meaning. You have to look at the whole chart. Any planet in the 10th or any planet aspecting the 10th is just one little thing to consider out of many. The most important interpretation of a natal chart is Sun, Moon and Rising Sign - the signs and houses.

I see that you have South Node in the 11th in Aquarius conjunct Neptune - suggestion that you were involved in social movements in the past life - and that you lost your self-identity to it. In other words, you became the movement - whatever it was - that was trying to make the world a better place. This time around, you are here to develop your own identity and then align it with making the world a better place. This is the meaning of your South and North Nodes - aligning your personal goals and achievements with making the world a better place. Then it is more meaningful in a personal development way - and your soul is enriched. When you become the movement to make the world a better place, a person feels lost and empty and the soul is not fulfilled.

So my advice is to try to decide what you might love doing in a career - really something that you'd enjoy - and then - figure out how to align doing it with making the world a better place. I bet you're really creative - but if you don't feel you are - then I will suggest that you try developing a creative skill. This will lead you in the right direction.

If you happen to be interested in the world of finance, I would think you'd do well.

Last edited: