Please read my Solar Return

ScorpAsc5

Hello,

I am turning 30 on May 7. If I look back when I was 15, I never thought of myself having a life which I have now. In a lot of ways, I feel I have failed.

I live alone in a foreign country basically for money(but I am able to support my family which is nice)

I failed to make stable friendships
I failed to buy a condo

I failed terribly in relationship(I am strongly considering to let him go by end of 2020)

Work is okay, not super satisfactory, I would like to change but my visa is ending in Mar 2021 and I do not know with this recession if I will be able to get a renewal - future with respect to work looks complicated

I wish to study management but does not look like I will be able to manage money, at least some of it

The house construction for my family in hometown is on hold for unknown time and they are suffering living in a rental for which they do not have money - it was my fault I forced them to execute this project

I am glad I have not lost my mind yet, I feel trapped, I don't feel a satisfactory level of happy.

A lot of grief is still associated with family troubles which no matter how much I try to resolve, it stays. Another set of multiple failures.

I did not mean to say I have all the problems of the world, but I feel I have failed myself terribly even when people see me as a very successful content person.

I hope this Solar Return could bring in some positivity in life that it's not as bad as I see it and soon it will be a little easier than ever to thrive.

Please read my solar return chart and let me know, anything would suffice. :) Thank you very much!

Last edited:

three M symbols

I'll try to read a bit your SR chart.
But don't take all I say too seriously, because I'm not very experienced with predictions.

Firstly, MC of Solar Return will be Taurus, so I think your natal DC will be one of the main themes of this year.
It's possible that you have a break up. Because Uranus (imprevisible planet) conjunct your Sun (representing your boyfriend or husband .)
This placement can give you the need to be more independant, or have more freedom. Uranus here can represent the "urge to change things" in your life (DC and MC areas),
the desire to do new actions for your goals in general (10th) and your relationship (7th) but it can create intellectual nervousness.

The good things I can see is maybe a new job or opportunities about work or studies this year. Sun (natal ruler of MC) will be in good aspects with slow planets in capricorn (Pluto and Jupiter).
And you have a natal sextile of Jupiter / Mercury which will be activated by SR trine Jupiter/Mercury.
It could help you to see new solutions or find useful informations to make your situation evolve. This aspect can also represent studies because Jupiter and Mercury are can represent learning process.

It's also not impossible that you meet someone new this year, because Jupiter 5th house ruler of both chart is well aspected in the SR.
Uranus on DC does a minor aspect with Venus (your 7th house ruler of natal chart). And Venus trine Mars. Your natal Moon is also aspected by SR Venus (with a trine).
So I guess with all those aspects you could attract someone, and you will be attractive during this year (even for friendships maybe, with this Mercury in DC/MC, and Venus in 11th house).
But be careful about illusions in affective life (represented by Venus square Neptune). This aspect can make you idealize others people.

With Sun trine Saturn natal aspect activated by Saturn return you will have determination, and strategic abilities this year.
Stellium in 6th house can help you to plan and work on what you need to move forward for your goals.

Saturn will transit your North Node in Aquarius, that is your natal 4th house. And Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius.
I think during this time you will have to think about what is really essential for you and your destiny..
What you want to keep or not. What belongs more to the past than the future.

I don't have a clear answer for your visa. Maybe it can be better to analyze the transits to know.

Leo is the SR ASC (and 10th house natal sign).
Sun is in the 10th house of SR.
Uranus will transit your Sun, so, important things can happen for your destiny/social status/carreer, etc... (10th house).
In your natal chart, Uranus trine your Sun, so even if it maybe it won't appear "easy" the day those events happen, it will have good consequences at the end I think.
It will allow you to be more authentic with yourself, more innovative and have new ideas for your future.

This year could be be emotionaly difficult due to several placements (of the moon, mainly). And Mars in 4th house can represent conflicts with family.
Moon is also on natal ASC and Scorpio don't like Moon here. It makes emotions deeper

My conclusion could be : Not the easiest or hardest year of your life from what I see, but this year could be really useful and important for your evolution.
You lack fire element in this SR chart so you could lack enthousiasm and joy. Take care to not hold too much grudges with Moon in SR 4th house conjunct Natal ASC.
Moon in 4th house can be nostalgic or orientated on the past and failures too much (and make you pessimistic with this square of Saturn).
Be careful to not let your feelings trap you into a toxic unuseful pattern. You will have earth abilities for actions, doing concrete things this year and move a bit forward.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hi three M symbols,
Please accept my sincere thanks and appreciation for giving me your time and reading. I am fully aware of how much effort and time it takes to read charts.
I had to read your writing multiple times before I could say anything. What's happening within me, with my life and with the world around me resonates with what you have told me through the SR and Natal. Feels like the theme for next year has already started to build up.
1. To have a breakup, I need to be officially in a relationship but even when we both have feelings for each other, we cannot be together in first place. So what's left could be to stop interacting and say good bye if Uranus conjunct Sun gets triggered. Is it possible to find a time frame for it? The urge to change things in life wrt to his presence and our situation only depends how him and I both reach a conclusion, which I feel would be to completely get away from each other with no way to contact again further.
2. My visa is tied to my current company, team, location, title. To change it all, it would require to go through re-applications with the government of US, I could get laid off or they might never want to renew visa looking at what's happening in the world. To find a new job with current situation, it's dicey. Or possibly, if I get laid off, I could find a better job in 60 days if I don't want to get kicked out from the country.
3. I am more looking to study part time while working on visa. Even if I could get into a school, MBA is pricey for international candidates. So I am glad you could find few positive aspects favoring my plan to study but eventually it depends what happens when the pandemic ends. I need to continue working if I want to support my further education without taking a heavy loan.
4. I see you mentioned about meeting someone new. Well, I need to move on first to meet someone new and I am very much in love with someone even when we are on verge of breaking apart. I feel awful that why I cannot be with a person I want to be..and then universe decides to give me someone else. Why universe does not want to consider that I have feelings only for a particular person. Sorry for over-reacting. Venus trine Mars sounds good! I wish it showed some positive progress with the one I love, not with someone new.
5. Yes thank you, I need to attract friends. I will feel much better if I could laugh, hang out and be with people who could genuinely care. So far, I feel too much lonely in my life. And you are right, my urge is to break free and do something to find new friends. I will keep in mind to not idealize people.
6. I am glad somewhere I have positive aspects to help me move forward with goals and plans for coming year, if not romantically, at least with career or studies hopefully. With determination, I need to have patience too and hopefully a sane mind.
7. I have never felt that having deep emotions is a boon, it proved curse for me as I constantly got ripped apart with rejections in relationships, fights with family and loneliness. I wish to do more for my family continuously.
Thank you so much for giving me a lot of advice. I hope I have learned something from your reading to apply it later when time arrives for different aspects to start acting. Thank you so much!

three M symbols

I don't know about the date, I don't date predictions because I need to learn more astrology. Uranus here mean the situation on your DC will change a lot.
It can be a breakup, or another big changement, not necessarly negative.
If you love this person maybe you'll find how to be with him

Mars in 7th house of RS could mean you fight against your 7th house (partner) - so you break up, or, you fight for your 7th house, in order to fix your relationship (and be with him)

I don't have the level to be sure about what will happen for you.

ScorpAsc5

I don't know about the date, I don't date predictions because I need to learn more astrology. Uranus here mean the situation on your DC will change a lot.
It can be a breakup, or another big changement, not necessarly negative.
If you love this person maybe you'll find how to be with him

Mars in 7th house of RS could mean you fight against your 7th house (partner) - so you break up, or, you fight for your 7th house, in order to fix your relationship (and be with him)

I don't have the level to be sure about what will happen for you.

You have been a great help, thank you! Reading charts ain't easy.

I did read few articles about Mars in 7th house of SR, the person tends to fight and disagree with relationships and partnerships. Well, at least I can prepare for the worst :) Thank you so much for reading and writing to me.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you for the reading.

Few updates:

Life turned upside down this year. I did not know pandemic would be this harsh on me.

First I lost job, so no source of earning.

Then I lost visa in foreign land - hence I dropped the idea to study. Could not take an admission or give entrance exam.

Then used savings to survive without earning and then decided to return to home.

I had to sell everything except personal belongings.

I do not know when I would be able to get a job again. I have been rejected by hundreds of companies since July.

I had multiple fights with family, friends and boyfriend. This career loss made me to slip in and out of depression multiple times.

At this moment, I am preparing to breakup with him as he deserves someone better.

Lot of changes to digest for a Taurean. cheers.

sibylline

Sorry to hear that. I think the posted solar return is 100% accurate for everything you have experienced the past year. I had similar placements of Uranus/MC and Pluto/Saturn/6th the year I got a new job and moved. However, the overall chart wasn't harshly aspected so it was a voluntary and positive change.

Have you looked at your return for 2021? I could help you read it.

ScorpAsc5

Sorry to hear that. I think the posted solar return is 100% accurate for everything you have experienced the past year. I had similar placements of Uranus/MC and Pluto/Saturn/6th the year I got a new job and moved. However, the overall chart wasn't harshly aspected so it was a voluntary and positive change.

Have you looked at your return for 2021? I could help you read it.

Thank you siby for the offer. I currently feel heavily defeated. Almost everything is taken away from me - including peace of mind. So much negativity in mind about everything - especially with rejections.

In 2021 SR, I see Sun conj Uranus in 12th - even more changes within myself.

Last edited:

sibylline

Thank you siby for the offer. I currently feel heavily defeated. Almost everything is taken away from me - including peace of mind. So much negativity in mind about everything - especially with rejections.

In 2021 SR, I see Sun conj Uranus in 12th - even more changes within myself.

It does look like another challenging year. You'll likely come across some unforeseen issues and spend more money than you'd like, but it's not something you won't make it out of. Do you mind posting the return overlayed on your natal chart? It's the "solar return + natal chart, with houses" option.

ScorpAsc5

It does look like another challenging year. You'll likely come across some unforeseen issues and spend more money than you'd like, but it's not something you won't make it out of. Do you mind posting the return overlayed on your natal chart? It's the "solar return + natal chart, with houses" option.

Please find the attached chart. I am curious to know what you are going to see. My main focus is to return to the overseas and have a job there.

Last edited:

sibylline

I could see travel with transiting Mars highlighting your natal Jupiter in the 9th opposing Uranus in the 3rd. Permanent overseas settlement is possible as well (if finances allow) with the 4th house and IC being activated, but I think there will be a good deal of challenge with finding a job right away.

Don't give up though! You're under some heavy energies right now but these won't last forever.