Lost notebook!

Venice26

Banned
Hi all,

A very important notebook - my notes from the past 6 months, everything, studies etc has DISAPPEARED!

I cast a chart which made me nervous. I'm not sure if the significator of the notebook is Mars, ruling 3rd, or Mercury. Or Jupiter, since it rules 2nd.

Moon has just aspected most planets. Shoulod I consider Moon in 9th, cadent, or angular, since it's within 3 degrees of MC?

Moon will aspect Part of Fortune which is conjunct MC; however, both are ruled by Mars, an infortune, and Moon in Scorpio is very bad.

I'm Saturn, dignified and in accidental dignity, however retrograde and has already aspected Moon.

Last aspect of Moon seems to be positive and trining Mercury... However, Mercury cadent

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

Attachments

• Notebook.jpg
    Notebook.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 36

Sunny

just without a serious analysis I'd say that you'll have a chance to recover it. You, ASC, are Saturn in succedent house, your notebook represented by Mars is angular in the 7th - perhaps it is in your partner's or associated people hand?
Mars in square to your PoF shows some difficulties, but in trine to Jupiter, the lord of the 2nd and significator for all things lost, gives you hope to recover, especially because Jupiter is in the 10th, so angular and that means, your notebook is nearby you.
Please, tell us when and where you have found it, when this appears.

I wish you good luck!

Venice26

Banned
just without a serious analysis I'd say that you'll have a chance to recover it. You, ASC, are Saturn in succedent house, your notebook represented by Mars is angular in the 7th - perhaps it is in your partner's or associated people hand?
Mars in square to your PoF shows some difficulties, but in trine to Jupiter, the lord of the 2nd and significator for all things lost, gives you hope to recover, especially because Jupiter is in the 10th, so angular and that means, your notebook is nearby you.
Please, tell us when and where you have found it, when this appears.

I wish you good luck!

Thank you so, so much!

So far, no luck. I will let you know!!

eekndyn

You are Saturn and the notebook is Jupiter, located in the 10th. . Somewhere nice and orderly where you work or spend your time. Up high. Its being kept safe.

Moondancing

Premium Member
With the Moon leaving an aspect with the Sun and Saturn inconj. in the 7th, loss may be by means of a gentleman or person of authority. Jupiter is stationary but going direct Sunday and this could show finding the notebook where you last saw it.

Good luck!

DM

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi all,

A very important notebook - my notes from the past 6 months, everything, studies etc has DISAPPEARED!

I cast a chart which made me nervous. I'm not sure if the significator of the notebook is Mars, ruling 3rd, or Mercury. Or Jupiter, since it rules 2nd.

Moon has just aspected most planets. Shoulod I consider Moon in 9th, cadent, or angular, since it's within 3 degrees of MC?

Moon will aspect Part of Fortune which is conjunct MC; however, both are ruled by Mars, an infortune, and Moon in Scorpio is very bad.

I'm Saturn, dignified and in accidental dignity, however retrograde and has already aspected Moon.

Last aspect of Moon seems to be positive and trining Mercury... However, Mercury cadent

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

you will find your notebook
good luck

Venice26

Banned
Thank you very much, everyone!! So far, nothing, but just read your last replies (THANK YOU THANK YOU!) and will be crossing my fingers for the next 2 days... Will let you know!