Sun opposite Saturn in 7th house ! Saturn Return ?

Abilita

Hi everyone!

My chart is a complete mess from what I understood !

My Sun is opposite my Saturn in 7th house (Aquarius).. which makes me acknowledge why I've always felt unlucky in love!

I'm on my 1st saturn return.. and wonder if you guys can please give me insights, and hopefully some hope regarding my love life :unsure:

I've always wanted to be happy with someone and start a family!
Will my Saturn Return make things worse because of my Sun aspect to Saturn ? :confused:

All opinions are welcome!����

Thank you so much to all of you for your help!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_aaaa.47251.33265.png
    astro_w2gw_aaaa.47251.33265.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi everyone!

My Sun is opposite my Saturn in 7th house (Aquarius).. which makes me acknowledge why I've always felt unlucky in love!

I'm on my 1st saturn return.. and wonder if you guys can please give me insights, and hopefully some hope regarding my love life :unsure:

Will my Saturn Return make things worst because of my Sun aspect to Saturn ? :confused:

The Saturn Return is a time when we get an infusion of Soul energy - that demands we live more authentically. Some people don't feel much of anything, but I'd say most of us do - because we usually do need to make some changes. I'm 70 and have had two Saturn Returns, and both were significant - in a positive way. It isn't easy making big changes - which is why people often think it's going to be difficult. It may or may not be difficult, but if you need to make some changes - then be ready to make them. Both of my Saturn Return were a very difficult but also very exciting times! I made changes that were good for me - and usually - that is what happens for people. Although a Saturn Return lasts up to a year - it can take people a few years to make all the changes the Saturn Return asks for. Some changes take time. This was also true for me at my first Return.

Your Sun opposite Saturn will no doubt be stimulated into action. Your Saturn Return is about self-identity with Sun involved - especially because you have Chiron conjunct it. You are exploring your unique, individual qualities - and going deeper into who you are - feeling it on a deeper level - using your intuition. You need feedback from other people and you learn a lot about yourself through interactions with them - but you also need to go within and know who you are independently. You don't want to be too dependent upon other people for your own definition.

This is what will likely come up for you this Saturn Return. You want to truly pay attention to your own intuition and sense of being within you - and try to make decisions from this sense of being. Don't be overly concerned about what other people might think about what you want to do. You can't please everyone anyway. You need to know what you value in life and make your decisions accordingly. The Saturn Return is a special period of time that sets up how the rest of your life will go. The choices you make now are important. Just make sure that you follow your heart.

Zora

Account Closed

Hello Abilita

could it perhaps reversed be - that what you understood from your chart and astrology is "a mess" and kinda a little bit of lacking knowledge :wink: ? You get yourself scared with ?

Your first saturn return will take degree exact first and only take place on 02-11-2023 and will be just a short overrun - not harsh saturn examination as usual and afterwards without return to exact degree of your natal saturn.

You can follow up yourself by looking into ephemeris - transit planets and moves are daily degree exact shown.

https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2023.pdf

Abilita

Hello Abilita

could it perhaps reversed be - that what you understood from your chart and astrology is "a mess" and kinda a little bit of lacking knowledge :wink: ? You get yourself scared with ?

Your first saturn return will take degree exact first and only take place on 02-11-2023 and will be just a short overrun - not harsh saturn examination as usual and afterwards without return to exact degree of your natal saturn.

You can follow up yourself by looking into ephemeris - transit planets and moves are daily degree exact shown.

https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2023.pdf

Hi Zora!

Thank you for your answer.

However, i'm faaaaaar from being an expert in astrology. I just started discovering this whole new dimension, to know more about myself (perhaps, as Harmelia said, I'm in the process of getting to know myself more ?)

Can you please explain more when you have some time ? 🙏🏻

Thank you so much for the effort you put in in this forum!

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Every planet in a personal chart can only do - what a planet is house-owner of and is responsible for in your chart - by ruling a certain house and a certain lifetheme. And to get a certain life up to happen in your life - this will only strt to happen - if the house owning planet is transit activated by a slowmoving transit planet -like jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto - running in your chart foreward in the sky - whatever it may be - a job change, moving home, a new partner, marriage or improving career..

Your sun rules your rising and your 1st house- is your birth energy and personal enforcement energy to look after your aims and your wishes - to achieve them and to get them fullfilled.

Your sun also rules your 2nd house - physical body existence, skills and gifts you were born with- self-protection, defending own territory and own space and to set boundaries - your feeling of safety and being secure, your feeling being worthy - your self-esteem and last not least - your money income.

Sun owns 2 houses and has to get 2 different purposes under one roof. And sun is conj. by chiron in 2nd house showing an injured self-esteem and self-protection - not able to shut your doors completely and difficulties to set boundaries and to not get utilized by others.

Your saturn rules your 6th house work and health. And sun opposed by saturn in general is a challenging constellation for having success in life - you look for a counterpart (7th house) challenging you - to develop and to work on (6th) your skills and gifts (2nd) for the most better.

No success without saturn - you would immediately miss saturn - as saturn rules bones and spine.

Relationship is 7th house - ruled by uranus - in relationship saturn is not the culprit.- 8th house - for me among others -long term relationship and marriage- is also ruled by uranus. Love and romance - to fall in love is 5th house - ruled by jupiter.

Uranus ruling 7th and 8th is in 6th house - you have the inner feeling you have to do a lot to find and to keep a partner - more working on to fullfil the wishes of a partner and a counterpart and to put yourself on 2nd place. And then you feel lonely - as you have changed sides and have left yourself alone - uranus opposing venus as ruler of 4th house - house of emotions, house of soul. And then losing your faith and selftrust that your wishes will be fullfilled, too and even your trust in your female attractiveness - with neptune as ruler of 9th conjuncting your uranus very tight and opposing your venus as well.

For every leo rising father is an important person from birth on- taking a lot of influence also in later life.

5th house is your "I am" identity, your ego your own will - self-independency, your self-expression, your creativity - how to enjoy life and love- to fall in love, love affairs and own children.

But 5th is also house of own father and father figure - father as first protecting and acting authority. Father as first male model role how to act in life, father as first inner picture for a man - a woman looks in later life for in a partner - to get something healed or developped more. And 5th is father experience in childhood.

Your 5th house is ruled by jupiter - jupiter is in 3rd house - mental mind, thoughts, your personal manner to communicate. 3rd house is also house of siblings and is your physical aura radiance - other people can notice from you and react on.

With northnode in 5th house - your father relationship looks like fated - northnode in a jupiter ruled 5th house sextiling jupiter as ruler of 5th.

Your natal jupiter is now activated and trine supported by transit saturn until next year. And all 5th house matters - also father experience memory from childhood are activated now as well - including to fall in love - and love and romance.

How was your father relationship like ?

Last edited:

Abilita

attachment.php

Every planet in a personal chart can only do - what a planet is house-owner of and is responsible for in your chart - by ruling a certain house and a certain lifetheme. And to get a certain life up to happen in your life - this will only strt to happen - if the house owning planet is transit activated by a slowmoving transit planet -like jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto - running in your chart foreward in the sky - whatever it may be - a job change, moving home, a new partner, marriage or improving career..

Your sun rules your rising and your 1st house- is your birth energy and personal enforcement energy to look after your aims and your wishes - to achieve them and to get them fullfilled.

Your sun also rules your 2nd house - physical body existence, skills and gifts you were born with- self-protection, defending own territory and own space and to set boundaries - your feeling of safety and being secure, your feeling being worthy - your self-esteem and last not least - your money income.

Sun owns 2 houses and has to get 2 different purposes under one roof. And sun is conj. by chiron in 2nd house showing an injured self-esteem and self-protection - not able to shut your doors completely and difficulties to set boundaries and to not get utilized by others.

Your saturn rules your 6th house work and health. And sun opposed by saturn in general is a challenging constellation for having success in life - you look for a counterpart (7th house) challenging you - to develop and to work on (6th) your skills and gifts (2nd) for the most better.

No success without saturn - you would immediately miss saturn - as saturn rules bones and spine.

Relationship is 7th house - ruled by uranus - in relationship saturn is not the culprit.- 8th house - for me among others -long term relationship and marriage- is also ruled by uranus. Love and romance - to fall in love is 5th house - ruled by jupiter.

Uranus ruling 7th and 8th is in 6th house - you have the inner feeling you have to do a lot to find and to keep a partner - more working on to fullfil the wishes of a partner and a counterpart and to put yourself on 2nd place. And then you feel lonely - as you have changed sides and have left yourself alone - uranus opposing venus as ruler of 4th house - house of emotions, house of soul. And then losing your faith and selftrust that your wishes will be fullfilled, too and even your trust in your female attractiveness - with neptune as ruler of 9th conjuncting your uranus very tight and opposing your venus as well.

For every leo rising father is an important person from birth on- taking a lot of influence also in later life.

5th house is your "I am" identity, your ego your own will - self-independency, your self-expression, your creativity - how to enjoy life and love- to fall in love, love affairs and own children.

But 5th is also house of own father and father figure - father as first protecting and acting authority. Father as first male model role how to act in life, father as first inner picture for a man - a woman looks in later life for in a partner - to get something healed or developped more. And 5th is father experience in childhood.

Your 5th house is ruled by jupiter - jupiter is in 3rd house - mental mind, thoughts, your personal manner to communicate. 3rd house is also house of siblings and is your physical aura radiance - other people can notice from you and react on.

With northnode in 5th house - your father relationship looks like fated - northnode in a jupiter ruled 5th house sextiling jupiter as ruler of 5th.

Your natal jupiter is now activated and trine supported by transit saturn until next year. And all 5th house matters - also father experience memory from childhood are activated now as well - including to fall in love - and love and romance.

How was your father relationship like ?

Thank youuu Zora! I tried to understand everything you wrote and will surely re-read your post to understand things more in depth!

To answer your question, I can say that my father is my hero, my role model in this life, as thanks to his support, I had a relatively comfortable life so far.

I always had a great relationship with my dad, and felt as if he was my bestfriend/mate (even if i'm living in another country since 10 years now for my studies/work).

I never tried to understand my daughter-father relationship, as for me, it was normal to have that bound with your dad (which I realized, is not the case for everyone).

How is my relationship with my dad affecting my chart ?
Should I understand that my chart is ok and that better days can always come ? :crying:

Thank you again!

Phi Nicks

Hi everyone!

Will my Saturn Return make things worse because of my Sun aspect to Saturn ? :confused:

Thanks so much for sharing this! I'm just approaching my saturn return with saturn 11th house opposite sun conjunct chiron and been having that same feeling of needing answers hahaha. I thought there was no way I'd ever find any anecdotal experience or thoughts for it and yet, here we are! Thanks so much to everyone that's replied you've been a wonderful help to me also 💜