Abuse in solar return

devilmaycare

Hi! So in my 2020 there was Mars in 8th house and I was beaten by my dad for the first time. For year 2022, I do have moon square pluto, Mars and Venus conjunct pluto, pluto square both ascendant and mc. I’m just afraid can someone please tell if these indicate abuse. Also my pluto is transiting 8th house does it have a connection to that topic?

waybread

We need to see your chart to give you an answer. Please give your natal chart with your solar return planets arrayed around the outside.

The most legible free charts are at Astrodienst, at www.astro.com. If you're unsure of how to post a chart, there are stickies on this forum that explain it.

More important, is that you need to be physically safe. If you are a minor, please tell a trusted adult: ideally your mother, but at least a teacher, pastor, &c.

If you are an adult, please steer clear of your dad. If you share a household, do you have another place to stay?

Please stay safe.

devilmaycare

I’m unfortunately 17 and my mother didn’t care the first time so if it happens again I may not have the courage to ask her. Here is my solar and natal. It occurs because of me not having enough high grades so if you see anything good or bad related to school that will help too. I stay out of trouble as a kid so that can be the only issue. https://www.hizliresim.com/9e6f5gi

waybread

Nothing is jumping out at me about your dad, so I hope some others will look at your chart and catch something I might have missed.

The moon symbolizes one's experience of your mother. Had you not posted about your father, I would have seen your mother as the more troubled of your two parents. Moon square Pluto generally indicates a dysfunctional relationship with Mom. Your experience that she "didn't care" suggests that she takes Dad's side against you, for sure, but also that she's got some other priority than keeping you safe.

One thing I note is your natal sun conjunct Uranus in Aquarius. You really need to be a rebel in some way. If you can't express even part of your nature to be wild and free, you are likely to attract the negative side of Uranus-- sudden unwanted upsets. (Such as dad losing control and hitting you.)

Have you been trained all your life to be the dutiful domesticated daughter? This might work up to a point for a child, but as you approach adulthood, I hope you can find ways to live more independently. (Possibly going away from home to university?)

devilmaycare

Thanks for your reply. My mother and I have a distant relationship and she controls her emotions well so we do not have a problem. I actually get in trouble when I rebel and my dad wants to have control over my actions I guess? That makes me rebel more because I hate to be controlled. I may go somewhere far for a university that would help.