Insights on my chart please ? I feel unlucky at times (especially in love matters)

Abilita

Hey guys!
I hope you're all doing great!

I just joined the community and was wondering if any of you could give me insights about my chart please ? I tried to understand my aspects by myself but i find it hard to understand the "good" and the "bad" in my chart.

So if someone could help, that would be great! :unsure:

Thank you in advance for your help! ♡

https://ibb.co/5s0KPDn
https://ibb.co/PCCmj8m

Last edited:

wan

Your Sun in Leo is both essentially and accidentally dignified. Saturn domiciled in Aquarius, same as Pluto. Mars in fall in Libra though.

Zora

Account Closed
I just joined the community and was wondering if any of you could give me insights about my chart please ? I tried to understand my aspects by myself but i find it hard to understand the "good" and the "bad" in my chart.

Hello Abilita,

sorry - but your chart is really unreadable - incomplete - missing grid below - with planet placements, house cusps and aspect list - to check validity of orbs.

I would recommend to you to go to astro.com site as a guest and get your chart with transits from there to post it here.

Abilita

Hello Abilita,

sorry - but your chart is really unreadable - incomplete - missing grid below - with planet placements, house cusps and aspect list - to check validity of orbs.

I would recommend to you to go to astro.com site as a guest and get your chart with transits from there to post it here.

Hi Zora, and everyone out here!

Sorry didn't know these were missing :

Thank you in advance 😊

Zora

Account Closed
Sorry didn't know these were missing :

Thank you in advance 😊

I feel unlucky at times (especially in love matters
I tried to understand my aspects by myself but i find it hard to understand the "good" and the "bad" in my chart.

Dear Abilita,

I could tell you one of the "bad" :wink: first - do you expect the chart readers here to jump forth and backwards between your links writing a reply to you ? Try it yourself - then you will know what I mean.

If you'ld like to have some help here - it is a courtesy to provide a proper readable complete chart all in one, first. Or alternatively - you post your complete DOB with TOB and location.

But to have to read a chart devided in two pieces ...you probably need patience and have to wait some time....

What other's were able to manage here - I am very sure you would be able to do - too.

This is what astrologers do need here to see ...

Attachments

• ! Example Chart.jpg
    ! Example Chart.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 21

Harmelia

Hey guys!
I hope you're all doing great!

Thank you in advance for your help! ♡

Hi!
I don't believe in "good" and "bad". Our charts are where we left off from the past life and it is perfect for us to heal our wounds and move forward. The aspects are only stating how the planets are relating to one another and the so-called "bad" aspects - squares and oppositions - are energizing and good. Without squares, we would have little motivation to grow.

You are most likely good at languages or perhaps you love to talk and socialize. With Leo rising and Mercury, Sun and Chiron in it - I will assume that you feel too great a need for attention, affirmation and recognition from others. Perhaps you try too hard and talk too much to engage in a positive way. Leo rising people usually have a need for greater confidence. If you are already confident, perhaps you are too confident. Either way, Chiron suggests there is a problem with the way you do Leo - and Mercury is associated with the past life wound. You probably care how others perceive you too much. So the healing work is around caring less what others think and developing a positive self-esteem and self-identity.

The Virgo Moon could make you doubt yourself or make you self-critical (negative Virgo). Positive Virgo gives you the ability to analyze yourself to understand yourself - and others. If you focus on positive Virgo, you will reflect upon yourself and release the tendency to be obsessive about your sense of personal security.

The T-square will help you pay more attention to other people's feelings - to put your attention on others - and be of help to them. You actually have a lot of compassion for other people. You care. But the double Leo focus is on you and your needs. So, if you focus on others instead of yourself - it will be better for you. What do they need? How do they feel? What could you do for them, say to them - that would warm their hearts?

You have the potential to make others feel like the most important and precious thing on earth. Leo can be magnanimous, noble, and caring in a very special way. You can turn all that need for attention to giving attention to others - and they will feel blessed by you.

This lifetime is one of steady self-development and full of promise. You can be an inspiring communicator and can easily feel comfortable center-stage. But, you're here to help - and you will shine brightly when you do.

Last edited:

Abilita

Hi!
I don't believe in "good" and "bad". Our charts are where we left off from the past life and it is perfect for us to heal our wounds and move forward. The aspects are only stating how the planets are relating to one another and the so-called "bad" aspects - squares and oppositions - are energizing and good. Without squares, we would have little motivation to grow.

You are most likely good at languages or perhaps you love to talk and socialize. With Leo rising and Mercury, Sun and Chiron in it - I will assume that you feel too great a need for attention, affirmation and recognition from others. Perhaps you try too hard and talk too much to engage in a positive way. Leo rising people usually have a need for greater confidence. If you are already confident, perhaps you are too confident. Either way, Chiron suggests there is a problem with the way you do Leo - and Mercury is associated with the past life wound. You probably care how others perceive you too much. So the healing work is around caring less what others think and developing a positive self-esteem and self-identity.

The Virgo Moon could make you doubt yourself or make you self-critical (negative Virgo). Positive Virgo gives you the ability to analyze yourself to understand yourself - and others. If you focus on positive Virgo, you will reflect upon yourself and release the tendency to be obsessive about your sense of personal security.

The T-square will help you pay more attention to other people's feelings - to put your attention on others - and be of help to them. You actually have a lot of compassion for other people. You care. But the double Leo focus is on you and your needs. So, if you focus on others instead of yourself - it will be better for you. What do they need? How do they feel? What could you do for them, say to them - that would warm their hearts?

You have the potential to make others feel like the most important and precious thing on earth. Leo can be magnanimous, noble, and caring in a very special way. You can turn all that need for attention to giving attention to others - and they will feel blessed by you.

This lifetime is one of steady self-development and full of promise. You can be an inspiring communicator and can easily feel comfortable center-stage. But, you're here to help - and you will shine brightly when you do.

Hi Harmelia,

Thank you so much, you got it right! And this describes me pretty well. I’ll work on these aspects :)

Thanks again 😊

colins

I am still learning astrology.
I looked at your chart you have firth house (relationship) rule by Sagittarius (foreign, education), Mabey you start dating from university or your partner has a degree and the ruler Jupiter is in 3 house (communication) square to Venus(relationship) which mean you very impatient with the relationship you want to be fast and you have venus opposite Uranus (fast) at 18 degrees ( unluck ) the energy make feel unlucky in relation.
but if you start dating (5 house ) foreigner (Sagittarius ) in the far country ( Jupiter at 12 degrees and venus in the 12 house ) you will feel lucky( Sagittarius ).