Can someone read my 2021 solar return?

Hello good, can someone read me my solar return for this 2021, to tell me how it will go in general? in love, friendships, social life, studies (work), everything? Thank you <3

Attachments

• astro_32at_jesus_202155.83936.1416.jpg
    astro_32at_jesus_202155.83936.1416.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 30

blackbery

Interesting how ALL the planets are in the top half...indicating a sociable year.
Meeting new people, networking, being seen & being heard.
A time of independence & breaking away from the old...Sun/Uranus...in a sq with Saturn. You may encounter enemies/frenemies & difficult people. Keep positive with that lovely Moon/Jupiter & don't let anyone drain your energy or get you depressed.

Very possible to enter into a deep, intense relationship with Venus/Pluto. Bordering on obsession with each other.:happy:

Hello good, can someone read me my solar return for this 2021, to tell me how it will go in general? in love, friendships, social life, studies (work), everything? Thank you <3

Interesting how ALL the planets are in the top half...indicating a sociable year.
Meeting new people, networking, being seen & being heard.
A time of independence & breaking away from the old...Sun/Uranus...in a sq with Saturn. You may encounter enemies/frenemies & difficult people. Keep positive with that lovely Moon/Jupiter & don't let anyone drain your energy or get you depressed.

Very possible to enter into a deep, intense relationship with Venus/Pluto. Bordering on obsession with each other.:happy:

Thank you very much for your answer, there is someone else who interprets my solar return, thank you all