5H stellium during saturn return. Does that necessarily relate to having children?

Futoshi

https://imgur.com/a/DSlitBT

. - Sorry for posting more than once this month btw - .

While reading and researching placements on my Saturn Return, I noticed that during the 'second phase' of it, that starts around August, there are many planets in the 5th house. I have read a few times that in Vedic Astrology the 5th hosue relates to having children, fathering, adopting (when in Saturn), etc, but I am not sure if they have the same meaning in Western Astrology, as I sometimes see it also related to 'artistic expression'.

I have never thought of having children before, but since I started my saturn return I have had constant thoughts of 'will I miss out if I don't have children?', 'Am I selfish for not wanting kids?' or 'Is 35 too late if I choose not to decide now?'.... That kind of stuff, so seeing all those 5th houses in my SR chart, just made me a bit shocked. lol

Last edited:

blackbery

You don't need to apologize, post as much as you need to get answers.

I can't help you with this question, however, as I don't see the relevance of a Saturn return & predictions on whether you will have a child or not.

Either a solar return chart or a natal chart with transits would help.

That's just my opinion....I've never ever used a Saturn return so maybe others who use that chart can help.

BB

waybread

A Saturn return, first happening around age 29, is a time of maturity. For some people, it is a time to marry or become more serious about their career.

My son was born when I was 29. I got married at 24, and suddenly it was, "Yup-- it's time to do it."

I don't know that a Saturn return chart would predict whether you will go ahead with parenthood, but a lot of planets in the 5th house of children does suggest that seriously considering parenthood is in keeping with the nature of your Saturn return.

Futoshi

I don't know that a Saturn return chart would predict whether you will go ahead with parenthood, but a lot of planets in the 5th house of children does suggest that seriously considering parenthood is in keeping with the nature of your Saturn return.

Thank you for your answer!

I have been married since I was 19, but we have a big age gap, so I don't think it would be fair (or easy) for any of us to raise a child, due to our different lifestyles and stages in life. Not to mention... I am a cap stellium, so I can be quite selfish sometimes! lol

For some reason, I thought that Saturn Returns were more related to external 'tragedies' and maturing from experiencing things within a short span of time, rather than an internal struggle to decide what is best to one's future! Maybe it is having this effect on me because it coincided with the lockdown/CV-19 and being by myself might have put everything into perspective within my mind, rather than outside?

waybread

CV-19 has had major impacts on just about everybody.

Some people view Saturn as Dr. Doom, or the arch-enemy of the zodiac.

I view Saturn as my wisest teacher. His lessons are diligence, hard work, and knowing how to get by on very little. But Saturn also deals with maturation. At 29, the teens and 20s are in the rear-view mirror. People move into middle age.

An important Saturn transit can be a time of extra responsibility-- which is certainly true of having a baby!

I have two now-adult children. I wouldn't have missed them for anything. But then, I have sun, Mercury, and Venus natally in my 5th house.