Will i be a good doctor or diplomatic?

unknownpositions

I’m still researching astrology and positioning, I wish someone could interpret these positions, which I didn’t understand very well, Lilith: Pisces 14 ° 52 'Lilith in V, N Node: Gemini 27 ° 04 'N Node in VIII, Fortune: Aries 4 ° 53 ' , South node: Sagittarius 27°04'

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=p&gif=astro_w2gw_lou_tyyy.77684.19445.png&res=63

(DD/MM/YY) (02/01/2002) 2am recife, Brazil.

Ps:what is the meaning of these numbers that appears?

Last edited:

Harmelia

Re: unknownpositions

I’m still researching astrology and positioning, I wish someone could interpret these positions, which I didn’t understand very well, Lilith: Pisces 14 ° 52 'Lilith in V, N Node: Gemini 27 ° 04 'N Node in VIII, Fortune: Aries 4 ° 53 ' , South node: Sagittarius 27°04'

Hello,
I assume you mean the asteroid Lilith. There are other points that are also Lilith. I generally don't use Lilith in my readings anyway, and, when I use it or any other asteroid, I don't give them the weight I do the planets. I use them as simple statements that adorn what the planets are saying. I'll let others comment on Lilith.

I do use the Moon's Nodes as central to any reading. Your Sagittarius South Node is conjunct Pluto and the ASC, so it is in a powerful position. Your Moon is square the Nodes, which gives your Moon extra importance.

Sagittarius SN in first house.
The South Node represents the past life and the gifts and wounds you bring into this life. In Sagittarius, you lived an expansive life - one where you probably explored philosophy and the meaning of life. You may have had a strong religious bent. You tend see things in terms of right and wrong, either-or, superior-inferior - the polar opposites of everything instead of the many colors in between black and white. The wound in this south node means that you have come to some remarkable conclusions about yourself that aren't necessarily true.

First house will deal with how you present yourself to others and how others see you. It's also the natural house of Aries and leadership. Often, people in leadership roles make many enemies. Even if you try to do right by as many people as possible, there are bound to be tough decisions that some won't like. You could have suffered rejection or reprisal for an action or decision you made. There is a wound to your authority, so to speak.

The healing of this wound is hinted at in the Gemini North Node in 7th (It's on the cusp, and therefore interpreted in the 7th). You need to think about the conclusions you've made - and - seek the truth of what you believe in. It's a reflection upon your own philosophy of life and what really matters to you. You will explore this mostly within relationships in the 7th house - as you will learn much about yourself through interactions.

With all those Aquarius planets including your Sun in Aquarius, you are truly here to find your unique self - not what you've been taught is true about you - but discovering the real you - the true you - the unique you.

That Virgo Moon in the 10th house, is all about analysis to understand. It goes with the Gemini Saturn and North Node - you will have no trouble with this task. It's just sort of a reformulation of your philosophical self.

Last edited by a moderator: