Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 09-03-2016, 10:16 AM

Best virgo compatibility

Does anyone have an opinion of what they think the most compatible sign is for Virgo? Whether it be friendship, work, or relationship/lovers.

I see virgo as being a health nut usually with a restrictive diet of some sort and a sensitive stomach. They can overwork themselves and become overstressed. The sign represents holding out (sexually) for a potential special partner.

Here's my analysis.

Capricorn - Like virgo, likes to plan and be organised to reach a goal, however may push virgo too hard into overdrive to reach his her own achievements.

Taurus and scorpio - both highly sexual signs. Does that match with the virgin? Taurus likes to overindulge, which wont work for the health freak.

Pisces - Some say opposites attract and whilst virgo needs to slow down and enjoy life more and focus on the more spiritual rather than logical, the pisces substance use is a BIG issue, as well as overindulgence.

Cancer - If they cook healthy meals and look after the house, then this may be the perfect sign. However if too indulgent, then no. I do think 'as a sign' cancer is also overindulgent and less active. But the sensitivity allows virgo to open up and relax.

Gemini - The love for all things mercury.

Aries - seem to be obsessed with the little virgin. But I don't see much more.

So these were my top picks. If I were to pick one that stands out as best compatibility id pick either scorpio or cancer.

What do you guys think is most compatible for the healthy virgin.

Unread 09-03-2016, 11:18 AM

Re: Best virgo compatibility

Thanks for doing the research for me lol. They say Virgo gets along most with Scorpios. The two symbolizes the myth of Persphone and Hades.
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
katem (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-03-2016, 11:24 AM

Ooo that does sound interesting. I love how u know all about the mythological and asteroid meaning behind it all. Fantastic!!

So scorpio hey. But ive always wondered, doesn't the virgin get annoyed with the scorpio asking for sex all the time? Or is it that once he/she loses their virginity they become a sex god(ess). Is it that the virgin wants to be seduced by the go getter scorpio. Hmm. Sounds nice. I like it.

Ohhh, I forgot to put virgo up there. I was thinking virgo and virgo go well together because it's hard to find someone out there who can tolerate the fussiness and obsessive compulsiveness etc. But then they'd probably annoy each other and both being virgins they would never procreate lol.

Last edited by Abby83; 09-03-2016 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 09-03-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Ooo that does sound interesting. I love how u know all about the mythological and asteroid meaning behind it all. Fantastic!!

So scorpio hey. But ive always wondered, doesn't the virgin get annoyed with the scorpio asking for sex all the time? Or is it that once he/she loses their virginity they become a sex god(ess). Is it that the virgin wants to be seduced by the go getter scorpio. Hmm. Sounds nice. I like it.

Ohhh, I forgot to put virgo up there. I was thinking virgo and virgo go well together because it's hard to find someone out there who can tolerate the fussiness and obsessive compulsiveness etc. But then they'd probably annoy each other and both being virgins they would never procreate lol.
Virgo also does sex services. we are prostitutes too. . these are interesting articles about Virgos being Persephone and the need for them to be raped by the world to become dark godess.

http://darkstarastrology.com/categor.../virgo-decans/

1st decan Virgo are knows the abused or victims or fall in love with the darker side. They are seen as the light/angels, the innocent sheep, the maiden the virgin. They are shut off from the dark side of the world however they get sucked in it. They are like Van houten case who once had a promising life with innocent childhood but end up as Manson followers (scorpio). They are not criminals but they attract criminals.

2nd decan are said to be the one that can handle scorpio/pluto mood Talented Virgo decan 2s will attract powerful Plutonic mates, because they are the only people who can handle their prickly and temperamental side
Unread 09-03-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
Virgo also does sex services. we are prostitutes too. . these are interesting articles about Virgos being Persephone and the need for them to be raped by the world to become dark godess.

http://darkstarastrology.com/categor.../virgo-decans/

1st decan Virgo are knows the abused or victims or fall in love with the darker side. They are seen as the light/angels, the innocent sheep, the maiden the virgin. They are shut off from the dark side of the world however they get sucked in it. They are like Van houten case who once had a promising life with innocent childhood but end up as Manson followers (scorpio). They are not criminals but they attract criminals.

2nd decan are said to be the one that can handle scorpio/pluto mood Talented Virgo decan 2s will attract powerful Plutonic mates, because they are the only people who can handle their prickly and temperamental side
I prefer the 2nd decan virgo thanks!!

Well, virgo's being prostitutes hey? That explains why I (mars virgo) did erotic massage back in the day. It's not sex but still, it's the underworld. But I will admit, it feels best being forever virgin-like. I mean even if u have a baby, if u become virgin like again, it all feels fresh and new again just like the first time.
Unread 09-03-2016, 12:00 PM

You have Mars/Venus conjunct in the first decan of virgo. so
Unread 09-03-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
You have Mars/Venus conjunct in the first decan of virgo. so
Oh, so you're saying I'm the abused one eh. Oh great . I love the way u write. With timing and a bit of humour.
Unread 09-04-2016, 12:08 PM

WARNING!!! THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY A PROFFESSIONALS OPINION.

And looking back at things I usually realize I had no idea what I was talking about so I don't even take myself seriously. I need to say my poinion nevertheless.

So my ansewr is it depends.
I know three types of Virgo. On the negative there's The selfish annoying one who always wants to cuddle but doesnt even care if you hug them back. run away fast as you can cause theyre gonna hold on to you FOREVER. Long after you'd gone. They don't even care if you like them back or not!
Those people would go well with capricorns or taurus or any of those signs who just want stability at all cost. and stay away from fire and air signs (except Aqua perhaps)

The hot virgo- They want you to want them and as long as youre mean to them they'll do anything for you. But once they have you they lose interest. They start seeing you as a movie theyd already watched a 100 times. Those are actually my favorites cause I myself am a player too. So i'm experienced enough to suggest to stay away from people like me cause theyll only feed this self destructive built in urge in them. Try going for something exciting but stable. i'm thinking aqua again.

the perfecionist virgo- The one who does great things but is also really pety and just need everything to be perfect. and again, I'm thinking about aquarious.
All water signs have similarities but virgo, to me, is the most intense of all. They can be really really hard to be with if you don't understand and support their mindset.

So that was my relationship experience with Virgos, I hope I made at least some sense

Last edited by oscarSegal; 09-04-2016 at 12:11 PM.
Unread 09-04-2016, 12:22 PM

OscarSegal -

Lol that was funny and I think it is also true. I've definitely met those types of virgos. Thanks for your insight.
Unread 09-04-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarSegal View Post
WARNING!!! THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY A PROFFESSIONALS OPINION.

And looking back at things I usually realize I had no idea what I was talking about so I don't even take myself seriously. I need to say my poinion nevertheless.

So my ansewr is it depends.
I know three types of Virgo. On the negative there's The selfish annoying one who always wants to cuddle but doesnt even care if you hug them back. run away fast as you can cause theyre gonna hold on to you FOREVER. Long after you'd gone. They don't even care if you like them back or not!
Those people would go well with capricorns or taurus or any of those signs who just want stability at all cost. and stay away from fire and air signs (except Aqua perhaps)

The hot virgo- They want you to want them and as long as youre mean to them they'll do anything for you. But once they have you they lose interest. They start seeing you as a movie theyd already watched a 100 times. Those are actually my favorites cause I myself am a player too. So i'm experienced enough to suggest to stay away from people like me cause theyll only feed this self destructive built in urge in them. Try going for something exciting but stable. i'm thinking aqua again.

the perfecionist virgo- The one who does great things but is also really pety and just need everything to be perfect. and again, I'm thinking about aquarious.
All water signs have similarities but virgo, to me, is the most intense of all. They can be really really hard to be with if you don't understand and support their mindset.

So that was my relationship experience with Virgos, I hope I made at least some sense

Virgo is earth sign btw . I sound like the hot virgo lol.
Unread 09-04-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Virgo is earth sign btw . I sound like the hot virgo lol.
I think you are the 'hot' virgo too theV .
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
theV (09-04-2016)
Unread 09-04-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Does anyone have an opinion of what they think the most compatible sign is for Virgo? Whether it be friendship, work, or relationship/lovers.

I see virgo as being a health nut usually with a restrictive diet of some sort and a sensitive stomach. They can overwork themselves and become overstressed. The sign represents holding out (sexually) for a potential special partner.

Here's my analysis.

Capricorn - Like virgo, likes to plan and be organised to reach a goal, however may push virgo too hard into overdrive to reach his her own achievements.

Taurus and scorpio - both highly sexual signs. Does that match with the virgin? Taurus likes to overindulge, which wont work for the health freak.

Pisces - Some say opposites attract and whilst virgo needs to slow down and enjoy life more and focus on the more spiritual rather than logical, the pisces substance use is a BIG issue, as well as overindulgence.

Cancer - If they cook healthy meals and look after the house, then this may be the perfect sign. However if too indulgent, then no. I do think 'as a sign' cancer is also overindulgent and less active. But the sensitivity allows virgo to open up and relax.

Gemini - The love for all things mercury.

Aries - seem to be obsessed with the little virgin. But I don't see much more.

So these were my top picks. If I were to pick one that stands out as best compatibility id pick either scorpio or cancer.

What do you guys think is most compatible for the healthy virgin.
In life i've seen A LOT only sun signs Scorpio with Virgo couples. It's like a dragon and princess story. My own mother had only Scorpio partners (she sais it's like a curse ). Me myself as Scorpio am attracted to Virgo people. It feels good to be around them.... Like I can breath easily It's just my notice from life...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julijana For This Useful Post:
katem (09-05-2016), theV (09-04-2016)
Unread 09-04-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julijana View Post
In life i've seen A LOT only sun signs Scorpio with Virgo couples. It's like a dragon and princess story. My own mother had only Scorpio partners (she sais it's like a curse ). Me myself as Scorpio am attracted to Virgo people. It feels good to be around them.... Like I can breath easily It's just my notice from life...
Wow. This is really nice to hear. It resonates with the virgo and scorpio in my chart. I agree that virgo kinda releases that dark tension that scorpios have and virgos are just dying to be taken into the underworld (as the v describes it ) by that lovely scorpion who has the guts to do it. I think scorpio looks at virgo and is turned on by their ability to resist sex as well. I don't think scorpio types are very good at holding out but virgos very much appreciate their experience/knowledge, at least in a sexual sense.
Unread 09-04-2016, 01:12 PM

The Scorpio wants to be pure like Virgo, and the Virgo wants to go the darkness. I always thought Virgo/Scorpio should be axis. The light and the dark.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-04-2016), Julijana (09-04-2016)
Unread 09-04-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Wow. This is really nice to hear. It resonates with the virgo and scorpio in my chart. I agree that virgo kinda releases that dark tension that scorpios have and virgos are just dying to be taken into the underworld (as the v describes it ) by that lovely scorpion who has the guts to do it. I think scorpio looks at virgo and is turned on by their ability to resist sex as well. I don't think scorpio types are very good at holding out but virgos very much appreciate their experience/knowledge, at least in a sexual sense.
I would say Gemini is no good at holding out (Gemini is represented by man and woman, not always twins and is like that playboy prince, who goes from one to other quickly). If we talk about pure sign meaning, than Scorpios can hold. They really have control over themselves and sexual picture. If they are commited. Think of that dragon from Hobbit and he's gold
Unread 09-04-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I would say Gemini is no good at holding out (Gemini is represented by man and woman, not always twins and is like that playboy prince, who goes from one to other quickly). If we talk about pure sign meaning, than Scorpios can hold. They really have control over themselves and sexual picture. If they are commited. Think of that dragon from Hobbit and he's gold
Lol, geminis are gone before they even get to see what qualities you have. To be honest, I really don't know what keeps a Gemini in a relationship.

As for scorpio, I had no idea they had control over their urges simply because ive met so many who couldn't control them at all. All my scorpio friends ever talked about was humping.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Julijana (09-04-2016)
Unread 09-04-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Lol, geminis are gone before they even get to see what qualities you have. To be honest, I really don't know what keeps a Gemini in a relationship.

As for scorpio, I had no idea they had control over their urges simply because ive met so many who couldn't control them at all. All my scorpio friends ever talked about was humping.
that's the beauty of astrology, how different people with the same sun signs are I've also met predatory/sexy scorpios. but also know people who are on celibate (temporary, forever, and self-inflicted).
How I see myself as scorpio is that you can let your passion control you or you can control it. And if there's no deepness than thee's no reason. That is why humping is empty thing. Some realise, some don't
Unread 09-04-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
that's the beauty of astrology, how different people with the same sun signs are I've also met predatory/sexy scorpios. but also know people who are on celibate (temporary, forever, and self-inflicted).
How I see myself as scorpio is that you can let your passion control you or you can control it. And if there's no deepness than thee's no reason. That is why humping is empty thing. Some realise, some don't
How interesting. That must be it. It must go both ways then. Scorpio covers anything to do with sex so I can understand how some would go the other way and become celibate. I totally agree with your last paragraph. You described it accurately. Sex can be either empty or deep. But yeah, some ppl don't know.
Unread 09-04-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
How interesting. That must be it. It must go both ways then. Scorpio covers anything to do with sex so I can understand how some would go the other way and become celibate. I totally agree with your last paragraph. You described it accurately. Sex can be either empty or deep. But yeah, some ppl don't know.
And acctually some don't have the need to know. They are perfectly fine the way it is for them. The difference is only for those who give a meanng to a diference. And that's how some people opperate
The Following User Says Thank You to Julijana For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-04-2016)
Unread 09-04-2016, 02:02 PM

Quote:
And ther's another bond between sex and celibate. If you look at those priests/ gurus and other people who chose not to have sex, because it is considered to lead to enlightment/moksha/ whatever. It is practised for long long times... One side explains it by simple chakra function, like when they hold on then the creativity come, the energy is rising upwards the head and so on. Sex lowers it. And so society with all this meanngless interactions. I thinnk there is so link between this high and low morality, but not the ultimate case, no.
Unread 09-04-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
And ther's another bond between sex and celibate. If you look at those priests/ gurus and other people who chose not to have sex, because it is considered to lead to enlightment/moksha/ whatever. It is practised for long long times... One side explains it by simple chakra function, like when they hold on then the creativity come, the energy is rising upwards the head and so on. Sex lowers it. And so society with all this meanngless interactions. I thinnk there is so link between this high and low morality, but not the ultimate case, no.

This is interesting. So tell me if I understand u correctly. Are u saying that it is better for the chakras to hold out? I personally think sex is better when u hold out anyway. I felt worse when I had it frequently. You've got so much sex shoved in your face these days I think it's unnecessary.
Unread 09-04-2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:

Gemini Venus/Mercury here. My answer to this is simple: Fun. Sometimes that means childish play or deep conversations covering multiple topics with loads of humor involved. Also Stagnation = boredom = Bye bye Gemini.

OT: Virgo's go well with Cancers, imo. They also do well with Taurus and, possibly, Leo, if say they have Venus in that sign.
Unread 09-04-2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
This is interesting. So tell me if I understand u correctly. Are u saying that it is better for the chakras to hold out? I personally think sex is better when u hold out anyway. I felt worse when I had it frequently. You've got so much sex shoved in your face these days I think it's unnecessary.
I think most crazy people have to hold on (the world is like on that amish show when they get from this strict place and go mad about everything). Everyone has different needs and for some 2times a day is ok, for others 2tmes per month is ok. As long as it not in the pub toilet with some stranger.
Anyway we have some stock of energy and emotions in us and it's our way how to use it. (like I used to put frustration in music, and art and it got kinda good)

Last edited by Julijana; 09-04-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 09-04-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Gemini Venus/Mercury here. My answer to this is simple: Fun. Sometimes that means childish play or deep conversations covering multiple topics with loads of humor involved. Also Stagnation = boredom = Bye bye Gemini.

OT: Virgo's go well with Cancers, imo. They also do well with Taurus and, possibly, Leo, if say they have Venus in that sign.
Thank you very much for your info Blaze. Needed that. I'd really like to see what exactly Gemini finds interesting though. Cos I mean ive met partners of geminis in the past and I never found any of them even the slightest bit interesting. But maybe that's my need for deepness that interferes. Im also a serious mature person. When im with a Gemini, I feel I need to entertain them all the time, which is a big ask I think. I don't want that kind of responsibility.

Last edited by Abby83; 09-04-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Unread 09-04-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
I think most crazy people have to hold on (the world is like on that amish show when they get from this strict place and go mad about everything). Everyone has different needs and for some 2times a day is ok, for others 2tmes per month is ok. As long as it not in the pub toilet with some stranger

Omg lol it is quite a contrast isn't it and u just reminded me of this. I have actually changed from these two extremes in the last 6 yrs - from twice a day to twice a month. I actually prefer it now twice a month believe it or not. Having it frequently just didn't satisfy me cos it made me addicted and multiple orgasmic.

Tags
compatibility, virgo