Should contact be re-established?

Kernowerno

I was just asked this question. A male friend is considering a complete u-turn on a very recently collapsed relationship. It has been very short-lived and intense, but they agreed to go separate ways on Saturday. He has had serious misgivings and believes they are making a huge mistake. Should he get in touch with her to request a meeting to re-consider? The querant appears to be Saturn, though I'm not sure about the quesited (romance -5th or Relationship 7th???), She is Sagittarius Sun. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Attachments

• astro_52gw_12_hororary_day_201597.57217.6139.jpg
    astro_52gw_12_hororary_day_201597.57217.6139.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 36

IleneK

Premium Member
He is Saturn and she is Moon. The reception is mutually poor between them, he/Saturn in the sign of her fall, and she/Moon in the sign of his detriment. She/Moon is also in her own dignity and in her own house, so I think she is more interested in her own matters than in the relationship. She/Moon is in partile square to Mercury, the planet signifying communication, so I do not see her being receptive to your friend contacting her at this time.

Last edited:

Kernowerno

Thanks IleneK, very succinct and informative. Hope you don't mind me asking as there are probably good posts to answer this somewhere here, but how much do non-personal planets have a role to play in Horary astrology?

IleneK

Premium Member
If you mean Jupiter and Saturn as non-personal, they can be quite important as significators and as benefic and malefic influences. If you are referring to the outer, transpersonals Ur Nep & Pluto, well then, no influence if following strictly traditional astrology or marginal if following more modern horary methods.

There are skilled members on this site who use the outer planets, but I do not.

Last edited:

Kernowerno

If you mean Jupiter and Saturn as non-personal, they can be quite important as significators and as benefic and malefic influences. If you are referring to the outer, transpersonals Ur Nep & Pluto, well then, no influence if following strictly traditional astrology or marginal if following more modern horary methods.

There are skilled members on this site who use the outer planets, but I do not.

Thanks again IleneK, I was referring to the transpersonals. I had assumed that Jupiter & Saturn would be personal as rulers of the last four signs. I must find a good source of study for Horary, any suggestions? Thanks again for your input :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks again IleneK, I was referring to the transpersonals. I had assumed that Jupiter & Saturn would be personal as rulers of the last four signs. I must find a good source of study for Horary, any suggestions? Thanks again for your input :)

I suppose there may be no formal nomenclature?

Here is my take: I see five of the seven traditional planets as personal [inner] , Jup and Saturn as more collective [referred to as the outer planets among the seven traditional].
And if you look at the modern discoveries, Ur, Nep and Pluto, then they are the transpersonals.

Last edited: